Ch.14

They made the first part of the potion and waited. "See,this is easy"Draco said. "Too easy" Hermione Said. "What's the problem with that?"Draco Asked. "We won't get extra marks"She snapped. "We will"He Said, "how exactly?"She Asked. "Don't question the genius"Draco said "genius? I thought you were a goat"Hermione raised an eyebrow. "I can be smart"He snapped. "Ya,You can,sometimes"She Nodded. "Might I remind you that I'm in second with the best grades"Draco reminded her. "And that bugs you doesn't it"Hermione pouted,Before sticking her tongue out at him.

Pansy Saw Ron keep looking at Draco and Hermione and she was annoyed that Ron might ruin their happy moment. "Tell that git you call a friend to leave Hermione alone"Ron snapped. "Well maybe you can leave them alone,They aren't harming you and you're lucky Draco isn't"Pansy snapped back. "I'm not scared of him"He snapped. "Draco's pointing his wand at you right now" Pansy Said. "What!"Ron Yelled And turned around. "Detention Weasley"Snape snapped. "And I thought you weren't scared of him"She said sarcastically. "Now leave them alone and get back to work"She snapped.Harry was also looking at them (Draco and Hermione) with Daphne. "That filthy Mudblood"Daphne gritted her teeth. "She's not a mudblood"Harry snapped. "Then tell her to get off Draco!"She snapped. "She's not even touching him"He snapped back.Daphne huffed, which slightly reminded Harry of the 3 little pigs fairytale.The 2 groups started their potions with small glances at The couple.

"So mature"Draco rolled his eyes. "May I remind you how childish you can be?"Hermione Asked. "When was the last time I was childish?"Draco Asked. "An hour ago!"Hermione snapped. "'That's too complicated,let's do the forgetfulness potion,that's very simple'"She mimicked him in the stupidest voice she could master. "I don't talk like that"Draco snapped. "Do you hear yourself" Hermione Asked. "Quit it"He snapped. "Just ending what you started"Hermione Said. "I started it"Draco Asked, "You did!"He said. "It's my fault for trying to get good grades"She Asked. "Well-" He was saying before Snape spoke. "You have an hour left"He announced. "It's been 20 minuets" Hermione Said. "So we have 30 to 40 minutes left"Draco finished the sentence. "More time with you,yay"Hermione said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. "Why do you have to be so rude" Draco Asked and wiped away fake tears. "May I remind you what you've been doing for the past 7 years?"She Asked. "I apologized"He said. "And you know I meant it"He added as he grabbed her hand from under the table.She blushed slightly before speaking "I know"Hermione Said and removed her hand from His. "Then don't bring it up"Draco Said.

Blaise And Ginny smirked to them selves when they saw Draco and Hermione together. "Mission  accomplished"They Said to each other. "Ginny,Could you show me Their secret lake?"Blaise Asked. "Why?"Ginny asked suspiciously. "Well,me and a few friends that know about those 2 want to hurry them up"He explained. "You bet on them too didn't you"She Asked. "You bet on them?"Blaise Asked. "You did too"Ginny said. "Well ya,so if they start dating we'll both get our money"He said. "I can't tell you where it is though"She Said. "Why?"Blaise Asked. "Because, knowing you,You'll probably walk in on their date and tease Them about it,which will ruin everything"Ginny shook her head. "I wouldn't do that"Blaise Said. "If I ask any of your friends, they'll Agree"She Said. "Ask them after class then"He said. "Alright"Ginny agreed.

After 35 minuets of waiting,They Added The 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar,4 mistletoe berries,Crushed into a medium-fine powder,then Added 2 pinches of the crushed mixture to the cauldron,and Stirred 5 times anti-clockwise.They Waved Their wand to complete the potion and it looked perfect.Snape came around and smelt the potion. "Perfect"He said. "I'll tell Slughorn that Draco and his partner have the best potion"Snape Said Before walking away. "Ya cause I don't have a name"Hermione muttered. "He doesn't have time for you,only me" Draco Said. "Ya because you're a king"She rolled her eyes. "I am"He said before lowering his voice, "and you're the soon to be queen"He added. "Stop It"Hermione groaned and started packing her stuff. "Stop What"Draco Asked innocently.She rolled her eyes at him and closed her bag.She was about to leave but Ginny Came with Blaise. "Draco,Granger,If Weaselette tells me where your secret lake is,will I walk in on your date and tease you guys about it"Blaise Asked. "Yes"They both answered. "Told you"Ginny smirked. "Why do you want to know where it is" Hermione Asked. "He wants his money,so he wants to make you guys a date"Ginny said. "You want your money too don't you"Hermione Asked Her, "maybe,but thats beside the point"Ginny said. "Is it,is it really?"Draco Asked.Ginny and Blaise rolled their eyes and left the class room with Hermione And Draco.