Ch.18

After about 5 minuets,Hermione Came down stairs to join them and surprisingly Ginny was sitting and talking with them.She sat down beside Ginny and apologized to her. "It's fine,don't worry"Ginny smiled. "What time is it?"Hermione Asked them. "7:30"Blaise Said. "Do you guys want breakfast or go to the Great hall"She Asked. "Here,it'll be a better bonding moment"Ginny said. "Alright,I'll go make pancakes then"She said and went to the kitchens. "Why don't we go help her"Pansy said to Astoira and Ginny. "Sure"Astoira Said And The 3 Of them stood up,going  to the kitchen.They got a few things from the fridge and started helping out. "You know Draco really loves you"Pansy Said,Who was closest to Hermione. "I know..."She muttered. "And I know from the look when you two are together,that you like him too"Pansy Said in a low voice. "I do but I can't just get into another relationship after I just broke up about 3 weeks ago"Hermione Said. "Weasley has"Pansy said. "Well,you know,he's unstapled"Hermione shrugged. "Hermione you know Ron is only dating Lavender to make you jealous?"Ginny Said. "I know that but I don't care,he Messed up too much times"She shook her head. "I'm not telling you to take him back, I'm telling you to get revenge by dating Malfoy"Ginny said.Hermione turned to Ginny and Glared at her. "I am not gonna repeat Ron's actions for revenge"She snapped. "Granger, Weaselette has the right idea"Astoira Said, "You should get revenge,After all he did"Astoria Added. "See,even they're agreeing with me"Ginny said. "I want to get revenge but not yet"Hermione Said. "When then?"Pansy Asked. "At the end of October Of course"Hermione Smiled wickedly At Ginny.Ginny smirked back. "You're gonna end him"Ginny smirked. "Just the thing to do"Hermione Smirked as well. "I'll have to admit,I never thought I'd see the day You'd go bad"Pansy smirked along with Astoria. "You haven't even seen the best part"Ginny said. "It'll just be the Yule ball all over again" Hermione Said. "So that's how you're gonna do it"Astoria Said. "Definitely"Ginny ad Hermione Said,Smirking.

"How's It Going so far?"Blaise Asked Draco. "Better then ever"Draco said. "How so?"Theo Asked. "She's gotten used to me,Really used to me"Draco smirked. "That's a well start"Blaise Said. "So when will I get my money?"Blaise Added. "You aren't getting you're money,I'll ask her out right after our end date"Draco Smirked. "Cheater"Blaise muttered,slightly annoyed.Pansy Came in a few minutes later and told them to go to the dining room to eat.They went there and looked at how full the table was.On the table were 3 stacks of Pancakes,Bowls Of fruit,Syrup bottles and plates with Sliced butter. "How's you do this in 10 minuets"The boys gaped. "Shush And Come Eat"Ginny said.They all sat down,Pansy with Blaise,Astoria with Theo,and Hermione between Draco and Ginny. "You girls did this?"Theo Asked. "We were the only ones in the kitchen Astoria Said.The girls glanced at each other with a grin on their face.They hadn't made everything.They made only a quarter of it and got tired so called The house elf's that worked for Astoria And Pansy. "Of course we made them"Hermione Said.They ate the delicious meal before They rest had to leave and go to class. "You guys didn't make breakfast did you?"Draco Asked with a Smirk on his face after everyone had left. "We did make it"Hermione lied. "Hermione,I'm not stupid" Draco rolled his eyes. "That's what you think"She muttered and headed for her bedroom stairs. "Hey!"Draco snapped and followed behind her.He cornered her with his arms and looked down at her. "Take It Back"He said. "No"Hermione Said,Trying not to laugh. "Granger"He warned. "Malfoy"She mimicked.She escaped his grasp and stood on the 3rd step infront of him. "Not So slick are you"Hermione laughed and half way messed up his hair before he grabbed her arm and pulled her down to him.They were closer then ever,Their faces only inches apart.Grey to brown, their eyes stared deeply into each other.Hermione backed away. "You can't win"She Said.Draco rolled his eyes before yawning "Why don't we just go sleep for a bit"Draco suggested "don't wake me up this time"Hermione muttered and they went to her room.They lied down,both thinking the same thing: what was just about to happen?

They fell asleep for another 3 hours before they woke up to someone shouting.They jumped up with their wands in Their hand.They opened the door and heard Ginny's voice. "Leave Hermione alone! She's got nothing to do with this!"Ginny shouted.They went down and saw her shouting at Ron, "Ginny,what's wrong?"Hermione Asked. "It's nothing don't worry"Ginny smiled and Glared at Ron. "It's not Nothing!"Ron yelled. "She's dating Malfoy!"He yelled and pointed at Hermione. "Who Told you that"Draco Asked in an annoyed tone. "Harry!"He snapped. "I didn't say that!"Harry snapped. "I said that they're happy together when Greengrass Called her a mudblood"Harry explained. "Which one?"Hermione Asked. "My partner,She says that you have to get her claws off Him"Harry rolled his eyes. "That's Not the point!"Ron Yelled. "You're dating Malfoy!"He shouted.Hermione closed her eyes in frustration before opening them again. "I have no time for this"She snapped and walked towards them. "Today is my day off"She Said and pushed Ron out the door. "Who told him that I was dating Malfoy?"Hermione Asked Harry. "Greengrass said that you two looked like a disgusting couple and that she'd be a better grilfriend then you"Harry said. "Why'd be believe her?"She Asked. "Because he wants you back and doesn't know how to do it,He's dying over you Hermione"Harry Said. "I didn't ask him to cheat on me Harry,He made the mistake not me"Hermione Finally snapped. "I have to get To Hogsmead and you guys have class"She Said.Harry and Ginny left,Ginny apologized for waking them up in a whispered tone so Harry wouldn't hear. "I was enjoying our peaceful time"Draco pouted. "We'll go to Hogsmead and We can go to sleep later if you want"Hermione Said with a small Smile. "You go change into your clothes and I'll change into mine"She Said and they went to their rooms.

Draco changed into black Dress robes with His Black shoes and Hermione changed into A red shirt with a jeans jacket and Black tights.They went to the living room and sat down for a bit. "Where do you want to go first"Draco Asked. "There's a Home shop in Hogsmead that just opened?"Hermione suggested. "Then we'll go get Quidditch supplies"Draco said and walked to the Portrait. "Boys And Their Quidditch"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Can you really blame us?" Draco Asked.Hermione rolled her eyes at him again before they both exited the Portrait.They went to the entrance hall and went off to Hogsmead. "remember when you shouted that the  Dementers send their love"Hermione reminded him. "That was the best year"Draco Said. "It was wasn't"She smiled. "Why was it the best for you?"Draco Asked. "I stood my ground for the first time and punched you"She laughed, "What about you?"Hermione Asked, "that was the year I fell in love with you"Draco Said and nudged Her shoulder when she looked away to hide her blush.She decided on whether to tell him about how she felt that year but decided not to. "Why don't go get my stuff and you get yours"Hermione suggested. "Why?"Draco Asked. "You'll make fun of me for everything I'll buy"Hermione Said,Draco laughed at that. "You're ridiculous"Draco said. "We'll Meet At the three broomsticks in 3 hours"She Said. "Don't go and ditch me"Draco told her as they went they're separate ways.

Hermione bought everything she needed such as photo frames,Vases,Flowers,Small Jewelry boxes and a few others.Draco bought everything Slytherin he could find and they met at the three broom sticks when they finished.They bought Butterbeers and drank them quickly since they saw Rita Skeeter a few booths behind them.They paid and left before heading back to the castle.They walked past the Great hall and saw everyone eating and chatting.They started decorating Hermion's Room first,Putting pictures in the frames,Putting the flowers in vases and Organized her jewelry.They did Draco's next,Which was way easier.After that they went and ate a bit of dinner,knowing that when ever they eat,They have someone at the Portrait.They were right.Salazar Slytherin spoke and told them that The angry red headed boy was back.Hermione Opened the Portrait And Saw Ron There again. "Where were you the last 3 hours?"Ron snapped. "Making out with Malfoy?"He sneered at her. "I've been in Hogsmead"She Said to him through her gritted teeth. "Hogsmead isn't 3 hours long"Ron snapped. "What's your problem"She snapped. "You're acting like we aren't friends anymore"He said. "I wonder why"Hermione Said sarcastically. "See!"He snapped "I'm done with this"Hermione Said as slamed the Portrait Shut. "When ever you see him again,tell him to leave,If he refuses to leave 3 times,Tell Professor McGonagall"Hermione Told the founders. "What did he want now?"Draco Asked. "He just want's attention,that's all"Hermione rolled her eyes.