Ch.51

Luna left soon after And Draco stayed awake by Hermione's side.He checked the time.It was time for Breakfast and Hermione still hadn't woken up.He worriedly glanced at her.He got up and walked to the window.He stared out the window for a bit before he heard the bed squeak.He turned and saw Hermione trying to sit up.He rushed to her side and helped her sit up. "Hermione,What happened?"He asked nervously. "I don't know"She Said. "I felt dissy for some reason and everything went black"She explained. "You haven't been eating a lot Hermione"He said. "I have more important things then to eat Draco,I promised Ginny I'd help her take care of James today,I need to go"She Said and tried to get up. "Hermione You can't,you broke your arm"He said.Her eyes widened. "What!"She snapped and looked at her arm.There was a thin layered cast that was from her forearm and up to her shoulder. "How will I be able to do anything now!"She groaned. "I'm here to help you Hermione"He said but she just groaned more. "Now I feel the pain"She Said with another groan.She snapped her fingers and changed out of the clothes she was in.She wore a red long sleeved shirt with Black jeans and her hair was softly curled.She walked out of her room,Accompanied by Draco.He made them both Milkshakes and they took them with them as they went to the hospital wing to See Harry and Ginny and to get Hermione's arm checked out.

They entered and went to Ginny's previous room.Draco knocked on the door and a few seconds  later,Harry opened the door.He grinned at them before worry flashed all over his face. "What's happened to your arm Hermione!"He asked. "It's fine"She shrugged. "It isn't fine"Harry snapped at her.He let them in and Hermione sat on an extra chair while Draco stood beside her. "So what happened?"Ginny Asked Her. "I fainted and broke my arm"Hermione shrugged again. "Why'd you faint?"Harry Asked. "They didn't tell me"Draco Said. "We came to see you guys then we're gonna check on it"Hermione Said. "What are you waiting for you lunatics! Go check it out now" Ginny snapped.After Ginny won the arugement 5 minuets later,Hermione and Draco went to check out her arm.Hermione sat down on one of the beds and a nurse Came to her.Sne sat on a stool and started asking questions like "Have you been feeling dizzy before" or "when was the last time you had a proper meal".After a bit of questions,they needed a blood test and an x-ray. An hour passed and the nurse Came with the results. "You got dizzy because,one,You haven't been eating,two,because you haven't been drinking any water and three because you haven't had an 8 hour sleep in awhile"The nurse said. "If anything else happens,come here straight away"She Said before walking away.

Hermione and Draco walked back into Ginny and Harry's room.They were packing up the baby things. "Malfoy Be careful"Ginny said and handed James to him the second they saw them. "What,are you crazy!"Draco snapped. "He's not heavy Draco"Hermione rolled her eyes. "He's adorable"She said To Ginny and Harry.Hermione saw Draco smile at the baby from the corner of her eye and it seemed that the other two had saw it too.They stared at Draco as he simply smiled at James.He looked up and smirked at them. "I know I'm irresistible,but dang Pottter"He said and walked out of the room. "That's my baby your holding!"Harry snapped and ran after him. "Mind coming to see the new room?"Ginny Asked Her friend. "I'm the one the suggested it Ginny"Hermione laughed and they walked out of the room to see where their lovers had gone. When they found them,Hermione lead them to the new dorm. "It's in your dorm?"Ginny Asked as they Came to The Portrait of the four founders. "No,it's beside it"Hermione Said And went a little further.There was a portrait of Sedley Smirk platter. "Password"He asked. "Winglets" Hermione Said.The Portrait opened and they walked in.

It was a bit smaller then the Gryffindor Commen room but it was still nice.The walls were Red and the flooring was wooden.There was a brown couch and infront of it was a wooden table. They looked around more and saw the baby side of the room.There was a small white crib in the corner of the room with a box of baby toys beside it.There was a small wooden rectangular bookshelf that held kid books and a small blue basket on top that had baby bottles and powdered milk cans in it.There was two doors on the left and one doorway on the right.They went through the right and it was a small kitchen.They went to the left and Opened the first door.It led to a regular sized bedroom.The walls were white and the floor was carpeted with beige carpet.There was a bed in the middle that had brown covers and a wooden bedside table on each side.Over the bed was a large window.A few feet away from the bed was a baby crib, a bit bigger then the one in the living room.They Left the room and opened the other door.It led to a bathroom.After The tour was over,Hermione and Draco left so Ginny and Harry could get settled in.

The two went down to breakfast and sat at their tables.Hermione sat beside Ron who was sitting beside Lavender,Dean,Seamus,Luna and Neville. "Hello"Hermione Smiled At Them. "What happened to you?"Seamus Asked as he looked at the cast. "I broke it last night"She shrugged. "But it's fine"She Said. "How's Harry and Ginny,I saw them walking with you"Luna said. "They're in their new dorm getting settled in"Hermione Said. "Lucky"Ron muttered. "You'll be getting one next year Ron"Hermione rolled her eyes. "That like a year away"Ron said.They Rolled their eyes at him. "Tomorrow There's Hogsmead,Are you going Hermione?"Lavender Asked And Hermione shook her head. "I'm really busy"She answered. "Your always busy"Dean Said. "You try being a head"Hermione Said and Dean shook his head fast. "Exactly"She Said And got up. "Hermione You didn't eat yet"Luna said. "I'm not hungry"Hermione Said. "Draco just sent me a piece of paper to remind you"Luna shrugged and showed her the paper.Hermione turned her head to glare at her boyfriend who was smirking. "Well you can tell him to eat anything other then an apple"Hermione Said and Luna wrote it down.By the time Draco had read it,Hermione was out the door.She went to the library and Accio-ed her things to her.She sat down and started catching up on a few things.

She was in the middle of finishing Snape's assay when someone hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek before sitting down next to her.Draco smirked at her. "I eat more then just apples Granger"He said with a roll of his eyes.He put his hands in his robe pockets and pulled out a piece of chocolate. "At least eat this"He said.She shook her head. "Too distracting,like you, so leave"She snapped and went back to writing her assay.But Draco didn't leave he just sat there and talked till she finally finished.She packed her things and apparated them to her dorm.They walked around the school,mostly in the corridors that people weren't usually in. "How's Narcissa"Hermione Asked. "She's fine"Draco shrugged. "Lucius on the other hand keeps telling her to tell me I made the wrong choice on choosing you instead of him"He said. "You did make the wrong choice"Hermione Said. "Now you have to live your life with a bloody bookwormed know-it-all"She Said.He Rolled her eyes. "Let me refrais that for you"Draco said. "Now I have to live my life with a bloody brilliant bookwormed know-it-all who meets my expectations"He said. "You only Added two things"Hermione Said. "Two smart things"He said.