Ch.40

The week after,Hermione woke up to someone nibbling on her ear.She turned her head to see Draco. "Why'd you have to do that"She groaned. "The Hogwarts express leaves in 20 minuets"He muttered quietly in her ear.In a split second,she was out of bed and in the bathroom.He rolled his eyes and Snapped his fingers,Changing into a black shirt and Black jeans.He put his socks and put his boots on the side.He walked over to her vanity and fixed his hair.He put his jacket on her bed and waited for her to come out which was 3 minuets later.Her hair Straightened,make up finished and she ran to her closet.She pulled out a red long sleeved turtleneck shirt and black jeans.She put on her socks and her black knee-high boots with her jacket as Draco did the same. They raced down to the Great hall,just as They Saw Harry and the rest exist. "I thought you weren't coming"Harry laughed when She hugged him as he hugged her back. "I was up all night finishing a few essays and over slept"Hermione explained and They laughed.They walked them down to the station and waited with them.When the train arrived they all hugged,but Draco just said bye. "I'll see you at the Dance"Ginny said as she got on the train after she had hugged her. After Hermione's Friends went on the train,They started hugging the Slytherins.Pansy Hugged Hermione and whispered "be safe,and don't have too much fun" making Hermione blush when she realized what she meant.She then hugged Astoria And Theo.She Looked over At Draco who was talking to Blaise. "Be careful and don't mess around"She Heard Blaise Say to him.After they went on the train,they looked out the window and said bye to them.The two stayed there till the train went out of sight. "We can just stay in our dorm for the rest of the week now"Draco smirked at her. "No need to leave it"He said.She Rolled her eyes at him and placed a kiss on his cheek.He grabbed her hand and they walked back to Hogwarts.They went straight back to Hermione's room and lied down on the bed,cuddling,falling asleep in a few minutes.

After 2 hours of sleeping,Hermione up to a kiss.She fluttered Her eyes opened and smiled at Draco,who was lying down beside her,Resting his head on his hand. "Why do you have to always wake me up"She Asked him sleepily. "I need attention"He said. "And you haven't given me a kiss in a few hours"He added. "You haven't given me a kiss"She Said.He Rolled his eyes at her and went on top of her,Putting her hands above her head.He leaned down for a kiss and she kissed back.He trailed his kisses down to her neck and went back to her lips.He pulled away and picked her up making her wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall.He got off the bed and walked to the window.He placed her down on the ledge and sat behind her. "I love you"He muttered in her ear.They stayed there for a bit looking out the window. "How much people are still at Hogwarts?"Draco Asked Her a few minuets later. "About 4 students and I think All the professors stayed"She Said. "Do we have any homework to do?"He asked. "You do"She Said And got up. "Me? What about you?"He asked as he too got up. "I finished all mine yesterday,you still have McGonagall's,Snape's,And Flitwick's essay to finish"She Said.He groaned and accio-ed his bag to him.He sat at her desk and began working while She showered.

She curled her hair and put on the previous clothes she was wearing.She Came out of the bathroom and saw that her boyfriend had Disappeared. "Draco?"She Called And Looked around the room.She Left her room and looked around. "Draco?"She Called a bit louder. "Ya" Came his voice from the kitchen.She let out a sigh of relief before walking into the kitchen.He had his head in the fridge and looked up at her "Why'd you go?"She Asked him. "I got hungry"He said.She Rolled her eyes at him and sat on one of the bar stools.He closed the fridge door,A milk carton in his hand. "What're you making?"She Asked. "I'm making Hot chocolate"He said. "And that's supposed to stop your hunger?"She raised an eyebrow at him.He rolled his eye and now went to the cabinet.He took out two mugs and poured milk in them both before putting in the cocoa.He magically mixed them and heated them.He handed her her cup and they drank it in silence. "When am I meeting your parents?"Hermione Asked suddenly. "You want to meet them?"He asked in surprise. "Well your mother did help Harry in the War,Which shows some good in her" Hermione Said. "I'd like to meet the good side of them"She Said.Draco Smiled At Her. "You always have to See the good in people don't you"He asked with a chuckle. "It's good to see the good in people,it's very helpful"She Said with a roll of her eyes.They talked for a bit before Draco went up to his room.He looked at his owl and let it out.He took out his letter and reread it.

Father,

For your imformation most of Slytherin has accepted my relationship with Hermione.That's her name and you better well learn it because she's coming for a few days on the Christmas holidays to stay at the manor.I'm sure I fixed the Malfoy name rather then destroy it,Showing that we have accepted Muggle-borns.It doesn't really matter to me anymore that your disappointed in my decisions because this is the best one so far.

I'll see you Christmas,

Draco

He read the other letter that was addressed to his mother.

Mother,

I will be staying at Hogwarts for most of the holidays but on Christmas I'll come home and stay the rest of the holidays with you.I'm sorry I didn't tell you About my relationship but we didn't tell anyone till the match so you All Found out together.Hermione will be coming to the manor for a few days,so you can meet her then.I love you as well mother and I'll see you soon,

Draco

He closed the letters and gave it to his owl,and watched it fly away.He went back down to Hermione and Saw her Going up to her room.He followed her silently and sat on the bed when the washroom door closed.He lied down on the bed,Staring at the ceiling.A few moments later he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.He jumped up and pulled out his wand.The door opened and McGonagall came into view.Draco put away his wand. "Sorry professor"Draco said. "It's no problem,But I do want to ask a couple of questions."She Said. "Mainly,why are you in Ms.Granger's room?" She Asked. "Her's is cleaner"Draco shrugged. "That's why you put an effort in cleaning your room so it becomes clean"Hermione snapped as she exited the bathroom. "May we go down to the living room?"McGonagall Asked And they headed down.McGonagall sat on the arm chair and they sat on the couch. "Now to the questions I'm gonna ask"She started off. "Why did you stay decide to stay?"She Asked first. "The holidays is the only time when no one is in the library"Hermione answered. "And we also have to plan the winter dance,how it's gonna look like and all"Draco said.McGonagall Nodded. "Understood"She Said And was about to continue when they heard tapping on the window.They turned and saw 3 owls.Hermione rushed to the window and opened it.There was 4 letters,all addressed to her.She closed the window once the owls were gone.