Ch.3

Hermione and Ginny entered the class room with their classmates when Flitwick called them in.The class sat down and Flitwick told them what they'd be doing."We will be doing The Aqua Eructo Charm today,Very simple"He said.He showed them how to do it and they did.They did it for the whole period before they went to Herbology.

They Left the castle And walked over to where Professor sprout was. "Gather around,Gather around."She Said as she saw them come into view. "Alright,we are going down to see the Whomping Willow"She Said. "The Whomping Willow"Hermione repeated. "Yes,And you must be extremely careful"She Said.They walked down to the Whomping Willow cautiously for a few minutes before they saw it.Memories Came flying back to Hermione,Harry And Ron who were now beside Hermione and Ginny. "Remember The first time we met Sirius?"Hermione Asked Harry. "How could I forget"Harry Said. "Today we're going to be watching the Whomping Willow Do it's thing.You will write a 5 foot essay about what you saw it do and how it survives."She Said. "Make a group,pick a spot and watch the Whomping Willow"She Said.Harry,Ron,Hermione, Lavender and Ginny sat near the trees and watched.Harry was in the middle,Ginny to his right and Ron to his left.Hermione sat next to Ginny and Lavender sat next to Ron. "How long is this period?"Harry Asked Hermione, "an hour,Then we have Lunch"Hermione Said. "I wish it was dinner"Ron said. "Then we wouldn't have class".

They watched the Whomping Willow for an hour,Some students Walking a bit close to it,and almost getting hit.They got detention for a week or so and complained about it.They got up and headed Back for the castle.Lavender went to her friends and Ron went to Hermione. "Hermione, I'm sorry about earlier"Ron said. "It's fine,Don't worry about it"Hermione Smiled At him.They walked into the castle and into the Great hall.They sat at the Gryffindor table and They got a few stares from the First and second years. "It's The golden trio!"They Heard Whispers. "How could we think it would be a normal year"Hermione muttered. "I don't know"Harry Said as he shook his head.They ate and talked happily for a bit Before Lavender Came.She Saw Ron sitting next to Hermione And Looked At them suspiciously.Hermione and Ron rolled their eyes. "There's nothing going on between us Lavender"Ron Said. "We're Just Friends"Hermione Said.Lavender gave them another suspicious look before sitting next to Ron and Rapping her arm around Ron. Hermion looked past Harry to the Slytherin table,Feeling like someone was watching her.She saw Draco,staring at her and they locked eyes.He looked away,and to Hermione,It looked like he was glaring at Blaise.

Blaise And Theo Saw Draco Staring at someone and followed His gaze to find him staring at Hermione and Hermione was staring back.Blaise And Theo watched for a second before Blaise started chuckling as he shook his head. Draco broke eye contact and Glared at Blaise. "50 galleons are coming my way"Blaise Smirked. "Can we know what the bets about?"Astoria Asked as she gestured to her and Pansy. "You'll find out when it happens"Theo Said. "It won't happen" Draco snapped. "Then why do I hear 50 galleons"Blaise Asked as he put his hand behind his ear and looked around.Draco rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot"Draco said, "We'll see who's the idiot when it happens"Theo Said. "You're both idiots"Draco said. "Those are our idiots and only we can call them idiots"Pansy and Astoria Said. "Now tell us"Astoria Said. "Sorry"Blaise Said And shook his head, "it won't happen"Theo agreed. "Why?"Pansy Asked. "Cause we don't want a death wish"Blaise Said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I'm telling you now Draco,We will find out"Pansy Said. "Keep on dreaming,Pans,Keep on Dreaming"Draco Said as he shook his head and got up. "Where're you going?"Blaise Asked. "Class,we have Defence against the dark arts with The Gryffindorks.I want to be early to see how Snape would treat them"Draco Said. "Let us join you then"Pansy said.

Blaise,Pansy,Astoria,Theo And The others who were with them in the morning (Ch.2) left with Draco.They entered class and sat down. "5 points to Slytherin for being early"Snape Said.He always prides them.A few minutes later the Gryffindors arrived,5 minuets before the bell.Draco saw Hermione sitting with Harry,Ron and Ginny and felt a bit of jealousy.It always made him jealous when he saw Hermione with Harry and Ron.In his head he would snap at them 'saint potter and weasel always follow around Granger like little hungry puppies'.Luckily for him, Lavender Came And sat inbetween Hermione And Ron.Draco quickly looked away when He felt Snape tap him on the shoulder. "Come with me"He said quietly.He took Draco out and spoke to him. "Draco,what did I tell you"Snape Said. "You told me to stop liking her."Draco rolled his eyes. "This is dangerous,you know how your father feels about Muggle-borns"Snape Said. "I don't give a damn on what my father feels against them.I can't simply stop loving some when I've loved them for years.It's like telling you to let go of Lily potter"Draco said. "Draco,this might harm you,And as your godfather,I can't allow it."Snape Said. "I took a great risk during the War Severus"Draco Said. "I changed sides during the War for one person and One person only.That Girl is the only reason I've changed.I can't and won't forget my love for her."He said.Snape sighed. "Just be careful"He said.

They went back into class and Draco sat down. "Today you'll be learning to produce the Patronus charm,Expecto Patronum"Snape Said. "You must think of the happiest memories to Produce it,Begin"He said.They got up,well Half the Slytherins didn't and scattered across the Room. Hermione and Ginny went to the near back and started. "Expecto Patronum"Hermione Said And a silvery-white otter Appeared. "Expecto Patronum"Ginny said and a silvery-white stag ran around Ginny. "A stag?"Hermione Said as She raised an eyebrow at Ginny. "Last time It was a horse"Hermione Said. "I know"Ginny said. "But Love takes over some times"Ginny smiled as she Watched her horse.Hermione turned her head to look at her otter.Love takes over Sometimes. Hermione's otter Disappeared,Probably since she wasn't as Happy now.Maybe Her Patronus wasn't a Jack Russell Terrier because she didn't love Ron when she thought she did.if She didn't love Ron then why was she annoyed when Lavender was Happy that Ron had asked her out? 

Draco was watching from where he was and saw Hermione's Patronus disappear. "Weaselette must of said something"Draco muttered to himself Angrily.He looked at Ginny and Saw Her Patronus was a stag.Wasn't Potter's a stag? He asked himself.He looked over to Harry and saw that it was a stag.Then he remembered something.Snape's Patronus was a Deer like that Lily girl because he loved her.That Tonks,Her Patronus was a wolf like Lupin's.They got married,Snape wished he was married to Lily.Weaselette was dating Potter.Then it clicked.Love.Hermione wasn't In the best state of love right now.That must have bothered her.He took his eyes off her when he saw her look back at Ginny.He looked around the class room so he wouldn't look suspicious.

"Hermione?" Ginny said when She Saw that Hermione's Patronus was gone. "Ya"Hermione Answered as She looked up at Ginny. "Are you Ok?"She Asked "Your Patronus is gone"Ginny said. "I just got a bit distracted"Hermione Said as She put on a fake smile.Ginny wasn't dumb and She Saw that her friend wasn't Happy. "Hermione,What's wrong"Ginny Asked. "It's nothing don't worry." Hermione Said.Ginny didn't want to pressure her so she left it.They kept going with their Patronus's for the whole period.

After that they had transfiguration.They were supposed to transform a Mouse into a pillow.Half failed half succeeded.They went to dinner later and ate.The same thing happened.Hermione would catch Draco looking at her a lot.She finished her food and Her and Ginny left. "So any clues?"Ginny Asked. "Malfoy was staring at me a lot Ginny"Hermione said. "A lot?"Ginny repeated. "A lot"Hermione Said. "What else"Ginny Asked. "Nothing really"Hermione Said. Hermione lied down on her bed, "why do you think he apologized?"Hermione Asked. "I'm sure he likes you"Ginny said as she lied down too. "But we need to have pure evidence before going to conclusions"Hermione Said.Ginny rolled her eyes,she really doesn't want him to like her, Ginny thought to herself. "Fine,We'll Do a test"Ginny said. "A test"Hermione repeated "Yup,You just stop talking to him"Ginny said. "How would that help?"Hermione Asked. "We'll Do It till the end of this month.If he likes you and you just suddenly stop talking to him,he'll be confused and would think he did something.He'll give you space,And if you still don't talk to him,He'll ask you about it."Ginny explained. "and if he doesn't?"Hermione Asked. "Then he doesn't like you"Ginny said. "Ginny"Hermione Said. "Yes"Ginny answered. "You're insane"Hermione Said.Ginny threw a pillow at her and they laughed.They talked a bit more before Hermione gave in and agreed. They went to sleep a few minutes later.