Ch.17

"You cheated on me!"Ron Yelled at the top of his lungs.Hermione didn't have control of her hand as it slapped him right across the face. "May I remind you what you did"She Yelled At him. "Don't go accusing me for something you did!"She snapped.The hall was silent,Even the Portraits were silent. "I didn't cheat!"Ron snapped back. "Oh,So it wasn't you who was begging me not to tell anyone 3 weeks ago!"She Yelled. "I wouldn't beg you for anything Mudblood!"He yelled and froze.Hermione froze too. "Fine,I am a Mudblood,I don't need anyone to remind me what I am" She snapped and slapped the Portrait Closed.Ron Looked At the floor Then was turned around. Another slap came across him from Ginny. "If you repeat what you did one more time,I promise you won't see anything but black"She threatened him. "Clear out before I give you detention" Ginny snapped at everyone there.Most of them cleared out but only 7 remained.Ginny,Harry, Ron,Blaise,Theo,Astoria And Pansy.The Slytherins went to the Portrait and whispered the password quietly.They gave a glare to Ron and entered as it closed behind them. "Ginny leaned on the wall and Glared at Ron. "You cheated on her"Harry Asked. "N-No"Ron stuttered. "You cheated on her with Lavender didn't You"He asked. "No i didn't she's lying!"Ron shouted. "Hermione doesn't lie"Ginny snapped. "And Friends shouldn't either"Harry agreed. "Tell The Head Boy that I want to see Hermione"Ginny Said to The founders.

"Head boy"Salazar called. "Yes"Draco answered. "A red headed Female Gryffindor girl wants to see The Head girl"He said. "Let her in"Draco Said.The Portrait Opened And Ginny raced in. "Where's her room"Ginny Asked. "Up The staircase on the right"Draco answered.Ginny nodded and went up the stairs.She unlocked the door and entered.There sat on the bed was Hermione, her face plain,not even the slightest expression.Ginny sat down beside her and gave her a side hug. "Hermione,Ron's stupid-"Ginny said but She cut her off. "You say that every time Ginny"She  Said. "It's true"Ginny said. "I want to be left alone Ginny"Hermione Said. "Are you sure"She Asked. "Yes"Hermione Said.Ginny nodded and left the room.She went down the stairs and went to the living room. "Malfoy 2 things"Ginny said. "One,what's the password and two,you check on Hermione every 10 minuets or so when I'm Not here"She Said. "The password's Hogwarts"Draco Said.Ginny nodded and left through the Portrait. "Weasels really passed the line"Pansy shook her head. "And the way she Handels it too"Astoria Said. "Enough of that"Draco Said. "How's the potion doing?"He asked. "So far so good"Blaise Said. "We searched up ways to make the potion go faster,and found one that's doable."Theo Said. "Which is?"Draco Asked. "Well we need 3 more strands of hairs from Granger"Pansy Said. "That's all?"He asked. "That And we need 5 people to do the wand movements while one of us mix's the potion"Astoria Added. "So we need 6 people" Blaise Said. "And there's only 5 of us."Theo Said. "Wait"Pansy Said. "Weaselette is Blaise's Friend And kinda sorta Friends with Draco"She said. "You want Her to help us?"Blaise Asked. "Yea,I mean she's smart,knows Good spells and she's one of Granegr's closest friends"Pansy explained. "Once we tell her what we're doing,she'll be glad to help since she'll get to prove her brother wrong"Astoria agreed.

Barely 20 minuets later,Ginny Came in with a huge bag on her shoulder. "What's that"Draco asked. "Every thing I need to cheer Hermione up"Ginny snapped and went up stairs.She Opened The door and came in. "I said I want to be alone"Hermione Said. "I know,but I want to cheer you up"Ginny shrugged.She put the bag on the bed and pulled out to Ice cream containers with Spoons. "Got coffee,Mint chocolate,Chocolate,And Vanilla"Ginny Said and handed her the coffee ice cream. "Thanks"Hermione Smiled but Ginny could see right through the fake ness of it. "I got more"Ginny said as she pulled out bunches of Candy and chocolate. "Where'd you get all this" Hermione gaped. "Honeydukes was selling"Ginny laughed.  "Thank you Ginny"Hermione Hugged her. "Anything for a sister,and you're lucky you're the only one"She Smiled And Hugged her back. "Now tell me what happened last night"Ginny changed the subject. "Did you do anything? Kiss?"She Asked. "No,that's nasty"Hermione rolled her eyes before her and Ginny roared with Laughter. "Malfoy seems like the right fit for you Mione"Ginny said seriously. "I mean you did have a crush on him in 3rd year So What's the problem"She Asked. "The problem is I don't like him anymore,it was a teenage crush,everyone gets past that"Hermione Said. "Yes,but everyone keeps a little piece of that crush they had"Ginny said. "I don't though"She Said and stood up. "Then why'd you Defend him when Harry was saying rude things about him"Ginny Asked,following behind her. "Because we're friends"Hermione Said. "Friends don't have romantic privet dates"Ginny said. "It wasn't a date"She snapped. "Hermione,I can tell right through that barrier"She Said. "You still like him"Ginny smiled. "I don't"Hermione Closed her eyes in frustration. "Then why do you think of him a lot"Ginny Asked. "Friends think of each other"Hermione snapped. "Ya but friends don't think of each other that way do they?"She Asked with a grin.Hermione didn't know what to say and before she could stop herself she blurted out "I like him".She sat down on the bed Shocked. "I like him"She repeated. "You just have to tell him"Ginny smiled. "I can't"Hermione Said "What"Ginny's Smile disappeared. "I can't tell him Ginny,I just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago and I just can't start another relationship" Hermione started stressing out. "Go Ginny,I need to be alone"She's Said And started pacing. "Hermione-" "Go!"Hermione shouted.

Ginny left the room quickly and closed the door behind her.She ran a hand through her hair and turned to look at the door.She went the stairs and into the living room.The Slytherins had quited down when they heard Hermione scream. "What happened?"Blaise Asked. "Malfoy go talk to her"Ginny said. "Me?"Draco repeated. "Yes you"Ginny snapped.Draco went up to her room, Leaving Ginny alone with the Slytherins. "Weasley we need to talk to you"Pansy Said. "About what?"Ginny Asked suspiciously. "We know about Draco's little Date with Granger"Astoria Said. "And we want to help him with it"She said. "You know about Hector Dagworth-Granger"Theo Asked.Ginny nodded. "He had the same last name as Granger,Which made us think,Maybe Granger might not be a mudblood after all"Pansy explained. "Hermione Said She isn't related to him"Ginny Said. "But did she take a test?"Blaise Asked. "No"Ginny shook her head, "that's what we're doing,We're making a potion made by Dagworth-Granger himself.We're a quarter into the potion"Astoria Said. "Does Hermione Know?"Ginny Asked. "Draco doesn't want to tell her in case we're wrong"Blaise Said, "meaning you can't tell her either"Theo Added. "Why're you telling me though?"Ginny Asked. "We need 6 people to make the potion,and there's only 5 of us" Astoria explained. "And since you're Granger's Friend,we thought you'd be good to help,consider it a helpful deed,to a helpful person"Pansy Said.Ginny gave them all a suspicious look. "Why would you do this for Hermione?"She Asked. "I sorta understand the boys,but you 2? Unheard of"Ginny said and pointed at Pansy and Astoria. "We're doing this for Draco,we both dated him  and didn't reach his expectations.Draco is happy with her,which makes us happy for him.If she is a Pureblood,His Family will most likely accept them being together"Pansy explained in a sharp tone. "When will the potion be done"Ginny Asked,getting on board. "Next month,if we follow the instructions clearly"Astoria Said.

Draco entered Hermione's room and saw her head in her hands,Sitting on the edge of the bed. "Leave me alone Ginny"She snapped before looking up. "Oh"She muttered when she saw that it was Draco. "What's wrong"Draco Asked and walked to her. "Nothing"Hermione Said.Draco crouched down infront of Her And Put her hands in his. "What's wrong"Draco Asked again. "Nothing"She repeated. Draco stood up,her hands still with his,and pulled her up from the bed. "Hermione,don't lie to me"He said. "I know when you're upset"He said.Hermione removed her hands from him and hugged him,leaning her head his chest. "I can't tell you"She whispered. "Why?"Draco Asked. "I just can't,Not now"She Said. "You have all the time you need to tell me" Draco assured her as he hugged her back. "I'm not going anywhere"He said. "You should get back to your friends"Hermione Said and backed away. "Thank you"She Smiled At him. "I'll come down in a bit"She Said to Draco. "You're sure"Draco Asked. "Ya"She Nodded.Draco left the room and Hermione started cleaning the room.