Ch.39

Hermione finished from the library and went to Potions 2 minuets before class started.She sat in her usual spot,Beside her class Partner,Draco.Snape Came in And went over to them. "Draco,A word"Snape Said.Draco got up and left the room. "Draco what did I tell you at the start of the year?"He asked. "You told me to be careful"Draco Said. "And you go and tell everyone that your dating her with a kiss? The daily Prophet was there!"Snape snapped. "Your Father is furious. When he got out of Azkaban he sent me a Howler.Yelling at me for letting such thing happen."He said and reached into his pocket,pulling out two letters. "Your Mother And Father send me letters to give to you,I've been avoiding it but it's time you read them"He said and gave him the letters.Draco opened the First letter and it was from his mother.

Draco dear,

I'm happy that you're happy but I'm disappointed.You didn't tell your own mother about it.I had to find out from the daily Prophet! I'd like to meet Ms.Granger soon.I'm sure you chose her as your future wife and I couldn't be happier that my baby has found his love.I'll see you during the Christmas holidays I hope,tell me you're plan on that.

I love you dear,

Your Mother,Narcissa

He inhaled before opening his Father's letter.

Draco,

I am extremely dispointed.You ruined our Family name by this,dating a Mudblood.The Zabini's, The Nott's,The Crabbe's And The Goyal's Are all questioning this act.I suspect that all the Slytherins Are ignoring you and you deserve it.

I'll see you soon,

Lucius

Draco clenched his fists tightly and rolled the paper into a ball,stuffing it in his pocket. "Thank you"Draco said to his professor and they entered the room. "Instead Of Making a simple potion, you will be making The Ageing Potion.Now someone tell me,what is an Ageing potion?"He asked.Hermione's hand shot up with a few others. "Ms.Parkinson"Snape Said. "The Ageing Potion is a powerful potion which causes the drinker to temporarily become older. The more of the potion is drunk, the larger the ageing which occurs."Pansy Said. "Excellent,15 points to Slytherin"He said. "Get the ingredients and Start"He snapped.They all started moving around and doing the potion.Hermione Slowly heated the red wine and prune juice and begin stirring clockwise until She Saw bubbles starting to form.It turned into a dark purple/brown.Draco Immediately added the Hairy Fungus and Hermione continued to stir clockwise for ten minutes. The potion slowly faded to a lighter purple/brown.While Hermione Continued to stir clockwise,  Draco added the tortoise shell.The potion was one a creamy colour.They waited 8 minuets And Hermione was about to ask what was wrong but the 8 minuets were up.She removed the cauldron from the heat and added the caterpillar and bat tongue, making sure to continue to stir the solution in a clockwise motion.Draco was about to add another bat tongue but Hermione stopped him. "I already put one in Draco"Hermione Said. "Are you Ok"She Asked him.Draco sighed. "I'll tell you later"He said.It turned a milky white when it cooled down.When it was completely cooled,about fifteen to twenty minutes,She ceased her clockwise stirring.They finished and then heard an explosion.They turned and saw Seamus and Tracey covered in Purple Gew. "5 points from Gryffindor and Slytherin,Detention tonight"Snape snapped. "This is your fault!"Tracey Turned to Hermione. "How"Ginny Asked,Who was across from Hermione with Blaise. "You got into my head!"Tracey snapped.Hermione rolled her eyes and started packing her things. "Professor we're finished"Draco Said. "drink it,both of you"Snape Said.They drank it and turned 30. "Drink this to go back to normal"He said and put a potion infront of them.They drank it and went back to normal. "You May go to Lunch"Snape Told them and walked off.They Left the Class And Hermione grabbed Draco's hand,taking him to their dorm.

When they entered,They sat on the couch. "What's wrong Draco"Hermione Asked him. "Snape showed me my parents letters"Draco Sighed.Hermione held his hand. "What did they say?"She Asked.He handed her his mother's letter.She read it and raised an eyebrow at him. "You chose me as your Future wife?"She Asked. "I chose one of the bests"Draco said to her.She kissed his cheek. "Why were you in a bad mood then?"Hermione Asked. "My Father's letter"Draco said. "Can I see it?"She Asked.Draco shook his head. "Not now,I don't want to ruin your Happy moment"He said. "I'm not Happy If you're not Happy Draco"She stated.He stared at her for a bit before sighing,and giving her the letter.She read it and looked at him. "I don't want to cause any problems between you and your family Draco"Hermione Said.Draco Smiled a time Her. "You're not Hermione,My Father isn't the best of People"He said and hugged her close to him. "So about what my mother said in the letter"Draco said. "When do you want to get married?"He Asked.She Looked At him in shock. "Draco,it's only been a month"Hermione gaped At him. "So?"Draco shrugged.She Rolled her eyes at him and sat up. "Why don't we worry about meeting your parents first"She Said. "And What about yours?"Draco Asked. "You're gonna have to meet the whole Weasley clan,if they don't approve,Say bye,bye to our wedding"She Said.Draco groaned and put his face in a pillow. "They have to approve or my mother will set me up with someone else,and I know your jealousy will rise"Draco Said after awhile with a smirk.She Rolled her eyes again and they went to the kitchen.She made them each 2 small sandwich's And They ate at the little island in the middle of the kitchen.They finished eating and drank some water before looking up at the clock. "We have Charms in 20 minuets"Draco Said.Hermione was about to talk when a Patronus Came in.Dumbledore's Patronus. "Head's come down to the Great hall,we have an announcement"It Said And disappeared.

They went down to the Great hall and Saturday at their tables. "What's going on"Hermione Asked Ginny as she sat beside her.Dumbledore spoke. "As most of you know,The winter Holidays begins on The 11th.The Christmas Dance will be after the holidays.If you want,You can go home for the holidays but come a day before the dance to prepare.The Dance will be on Christmas Eve. For those who will be going back home after,The Train will come an hour after the Dance So At 11 And you should make to platform 9 And 3 quarters around 6 in the morning"He announced. "As always, the sign up sheet of students who will be staying is right out side The Great hall"He said. "Heads,follow me please"Dumbledore Said And Left the Great hall,Both of them following.

 He led them to his office and they sat down. "Will You two be staying for the holidays?"He asked. "We plan on staying till Christmas Eve and then go to see family the rest of the holidays" Hermione spoke. "Good,So you'll go along with the other's who will be leaving after the dance" He said and they nodded. "Since The Dance will be on the 24th,You will be going on the 18th and 19th to get the needed things for the dance"Dumbledore Said. "If you don't mind when you go, get me some chocolate"He Asked. "I ran out of them"He said.They Nodded And Got up to leave. "Come here at 9 in the morning on the 18th So I can apperate you two There,Understood"He said and they nodded once more.They Left And went quickly back to their dorm to get their bags and headed to Charms.