Ch.38

Hermione looked out the window from her dorm.Snow in every corner of Hogwarts.She turned to Draco,who was still sleeping peacefully on her bed.December had come,along with the snow and chilly weather.Gryffindor won the Quidditch match 2 weeks ago,And it was fun for The Gryffindors When they teased the Slytherins,especially for Hermione.Christams was only 24 days away,And Hermione couldn't be happier.She had decided that she would stay at Hogwarts then a day before Christmas she would go over to the Weasleys and stay there for the rest of the Winter holidays.Draco agreed that he'd do the same exept he'd go to his parent's house rather then the Weasleys.The holidays would be starting in 10 days,on December the 11th.She went over to Draco and shook him awake. "Draco"Hermione Said softly. "We have class"She Said. "5 more minuets"He mumbled in his sleep.Hermione rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.She brushed her teeth and Straightened her hair. She did her make up and went to her closet.She got her uniform and changed into them.She exited her closet and saw that Draco was still asleep.Hermione sat down on the edge of the bed and shook his arm. "Draco get up"She Said.Dracl groaned and swung his feet off the bed before getting up and heading to the bathroom.Hermione accio-ed his uniform into the room and put it on the bed. "Draco,Hurry up!"She snapped as she knocked on the door.He opened the door and changed into his robes quickly.Hermione Looked At his hair and muffled a laugh. "What"He said. "Your hair"She Said And Grabbed a comb to comb his hair.After she finished fixing his hair,they went down to Breakfast.

Hermione sat at the Gryffindor table beside Harry. "You're 10 minuets late then normal"Ron said to her when she sat down. "I was too busy looking at the snow from my window"Hermione shrugged. "Cause that's the only thing huh"Ginny smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows and The Brunette Rolled her eyes. "What do we have first"Harry Asked,Changing the subject. "Herbology is cancelled,which means we have an hour before we go to Transfiguration"Hermione Said. "More food"Ron said happily and ate greedily. "That is gross"Hermione and Ginny Snapped. They continued eating and talking for about 20 minuets when Dumbledore stood up. "Hello students,as many of you might not know,Herbology is cancelled for the rest of the week.Instead You will be going out side and find a plant of some sort and wright an essay about it"He spoke loudly. "Your first class begins in 15 minuets,I Suggest you go and get ready for that class"He said and sat down. "I need to go get my book bag"Hermione Said And got up. "I'll meet you near Hagrids Hut"She Said Before Leaving.Ginny got up to follow her. "Where are you going"Ron Asked. "I need a word with Hermione"Ginny said.She kissed Harry in the cheek and said bye to them before leaving.

Hermione heard footsteps behind her and turned to see that it was Ginny. "So"Ginny smirked happily. "So?"Hermione repeated as she stopped walking. "Did you and Malfoy do anything new?"Ginny Asked,her smirk growing. "We've only been together for a month Ginny,Give it time" The Brunette sighed. "I only dated Harry for 3 weeks when we did it"Ginny said. "Well I haven't Loved Malfoy my whole life Ginny"Hermione pointed out. "And! You guys seem to love each other a lot,it's a sign that you are ready"Ginny said. "We're not Ginny"Hermione Said And walked off.Ginny sighed when Hermione turned a corridor and out of sight. "Really Weasley"She Heard a sigh from behind her and Saw Draco.Before she could respond,He walked after Hermione.Ginny watched as Draco also turned a corridor and out of sight.She sighed once more before Going to Gryffindor tower to Get Her bag from her dorm.

Hermione existed her dorm room,wearing her black Winter cloak and her black Knee-high boots,  to find Draco half way up her staircase. "Class starts in 5 minuets"He said. "What!"She Said And ran down the stairs,just for Draco to grab her arm. "Draco I need to-"He cut her off with a long passionate kiss before pulling away. "Now you can go to class"He said. She rolled her eyes at him,a light blush appearing on her cheeks. "Bye"She Said and ran out.

When She arrived at Hagrids hut,she saw Harry,Ron and Ginny from the window.She knocked on the door and Fang started barking loud. "Hagrid it's me!"Hermione Called.A few seconds later Hagrid opened the door. "Ell'o Hermione"Hagrid Smiled and moved out of the way to let her in. She sat on the couch between Harry and Ron. "How are you Hagrid"Hermione Asked. "I'm great! Sirius's been sending me letters about beaky!"He said. "Sirius hasn't sent me letters in 2 weeks" Harry Said. "I guess He has favorites"Ron laughed along with Hermione and Ginny. "Are you going to stay here for the Christmas Holidays?"Hagrid Asked. "We're not,but Hermione is"Harry Said. "Are you staying Hagrid?"Hermione Asked. "I'm going to see Buckbeak"He said. "I'm sure he'll be glad to see you"Harry Said.They talked for about 10 minuets before they had to leave to go find a plant. "Wait"Ron said as they walked away from Hagrids hut. "If we don't have Herbology for the rest of the week,Why can't we just find a plant on Saturday and Write about it later?"He asked. "Ron,we should do it now"Hermione Said. "I'll do it Later,and besides it's too cold out"Ron Said. "Hermione,he's right"Ginny said and Harry nodded. "You guys can go back, I'll go look for a plant"Hermione Said And Left.Once Harry,Ron and Ginny were out of view,She went into the forest to go to her lake.

When she got there,She gaped At it.Even when there was snow everywhere,the place still maintained its beauty.She looked around till she saw a few medium sized plants that were growing on a tree stump.She pulled out her book to see what it was.She then Came to a page that showed the same thing."'A common garden plant that is known to bite or attack if not taken care of. Its fangs are used in many simple potions and in cooking.' "Hermione read aloud. "'A Fanged Geranium is a magical flower with sharp teeth. Its fangs are used as potion ingredients, as well as in wizarding foodstuffs.They are also an ingredient in the Strength Potion.'".She took out some parchment and Wrote it down.She then looked closer at the Plant.There was a small one in the very corner,It was a bit bigger then her hand.She couldn't take it back to Hogwarts,it was simply to dangerous,so She decide to draw it instead.

She couldn't take it back to Hogwarts,it was simply to dangerous,so She decide to draw it instead

Once she finished,She stood up and cleared her self off before Turning to leave.She checked the time. "10 minuets till Transfiguration!"She gasped and faced out of the forest and into Hogwarts. She got to class just when the students were entering.She sat beside Draco,The professors still hadn't changed the groupings.It was pretty simple really.They had to write a 3 foot long essay about Animagi and the dangers.After that they went to their 15 minuet break,Hermione going to The library to find books about it.