Ch.41

McGonagall Left shortly after she spoke with them.Hermione Opened The first letter she saw.

Hermione Dear,

Are you coming to spend the holidays with us or not,I hope you are,You always make the mood bright in our home.I wouldn't mind if you liked to Bring Draco,but I can't speak on behalf of the boys.Tell me your plan on it.I'll see you soon dear,

Molly

She saw Draco smile a little as he read it over her shoulder when she turned her head. "You're mentioned"She laughed.She opened the next one.

Ms.Granger,

Draco informed me of your plan and I am Happy you'll be spending a few days at the manor with us.I have a few questions of course but We'll save them till you arrive.I'd like to thank you for making Draco laugh and smile,that's all I wish.Thank you Ms.Granger.

I'll see you soon

Narcissa.

"Mother"Draco groaned. "You didn't tell me I'll be spending a few days with you at the manor" Hermione Said. "It was a surprise"He muttered.She Rolled her eyes at him and put the letter aside.She read the next letter.

Hermione,Draco,

We're half way back home.You two better come to see us on the holidays,or I will divorce our friendship.Have fun on the holidays,Pansy and Astoria say.Theo Says you guys better bring chocolate when you come visit.Potter let us use his owl cause mines too precious.I'll see you guys soon,

Blaise

"Diva queen"Draco rolled his eyes. "I think the next letter's from Harry"Hermione Said And opened the letter.

Hey Hermione,

We have 4 more hours left till we're home.Don't get too excited that we left,cause we'll be back in 2 weeks or so.I'm gonna tell my parents about the surprise on Christmas so you can watch.I don't want to say it cause I bet Malfoy's reading this over your shoulder.Keep in touch and don't get too busy with Malfoy.Harry and Ron say they'll talk to you when we make home.I'll see you soon,

Ginny

Hermione laughed when Draco Asked Her What Ginny was talking about but she refused to tell him.She took them letters up to her room and began writing back as Draco took a bath in his bathroom.She didn't know how to respond to Narcissa's letter at all.After about 10 minuets she finished writing all the letters And sent them off with a barn owl.Barely a minute later Draco Came in,A towel around his waist. "Why don't you put clothes on!"She Groaned as she put her head in her hands. "How else will I make you love me"He said in a dramatic tone. "Get.Dressed" She snapped. "And if I don't"Draco Asked with a smirk.She Glared at him softly and snapped her fingers,making him Change into His pants. "And my shirt?"He asked. "You don't wear your shirt most of the time"She Said with a roll of her eyes.She went over to the bed and lied down under the covers. "Why are you in such a sleepy mood today?"He asked with a chuckle before going over and lying down beside her,Wrapping his arm around her waist,pulling her to him.They fell asleep minuets later,But before Draco did,he had the urge to put a shirt so put on a long sleeved dark green shirt and fell asleep.

Dumbledore came into the Heads commen room looking for them with Snape. "We need to inform them that his father is coming"Snape Said And Looked around.They walked in the kitchen first then to The Dining room.They went to the staircases.They first headed to Draco's room and saw a total mess.When They didn't find him there They went up to Hermione's room. The two professors opened the door and saw the two sleeping.A small smile appeared on the faces of both professors. "We'll leave a letter"Dumbledore Said and placed a piece of parchment down on the side table before turning to leave. "This reminds me of when I'd find you and Lily sleeping in the library"Dumbledore Said to Snape. "So peaceful and carefree"He said before exiting the room.Snape took one last look at the two before leaving.They Left the commen room and closed the portrait behind them.

***

Their sleep lasted till two in the morning when they woke up to tapping on the window. "Bloody owl"They both groaned and rubbed their eyes.When they focused on the window they saw 6 owls and rushed to open. "There's 3 from my parents,one's for you"Draco Said and handed her it. "These two are from Zabini and Nott"Hermione Said in An annoyed tone. "Tell them that next time a letter comes at two in the morning their heads will be hanging"She Added And handed him the letters. "Ones from Fred and George,Ones from Ginny,anothers from Ron,Mrs.Weasley and Harry"Hermione Said as she read the letters.They sat on the bed and read the letters in silence.Draco scowled at a letter he was holding making Hermione look up at him. "Are you okay?"She Asked.He didn't answer.She looked over at his letter to see who it was from.Lucius. Hermione grabbed Draco's hand. "You Said You didn't care about his opinion Draco,Don't get mad about it"She said to him.He Rolled the letter into a ball and threw in the garbage. "Wouldn't you get annoyed if someone called me a death eater?"Draco Asked And She Nodded. "I'd hex them"She Said. "And I get annoyed when someone calls you a Mud- you know"He muttered. "Is this why your mad?"She Asked. "He was there when you were getting tortured,He saw what happened and yet doesn't care"Draco said angrily.She put her head on his shoulder and squeezed his hand. "We can't expect everyone to accept us Draco,We shouldn't be caring about those who don't accept us,we should focus on the ones that do"She Said. "Here,read your mother's letter"Hermione told him and handed him the letter. "She always has something good to say from what I've seen"She Said.

Draco,

I'm glad that you picked Ms.Granger as your future wife.I was looking through a few articles and she seems perfect for you.She's kind,sweet,intelligent and Brave.I suggest you and her come to visit Monday,the 20th Of December,your father has a meeting the whole day then.I'd love to see you again.

Narcissa

Hermione saw a small smile appear on his lips. "What did I tell you"Hermione smiled softly at him. "What did your friends say?"She Asked. "They just said they got home and they want to see us on Christmas"He said. "This is gonna be hard"She Said. "Why?"He asked. "We have so many people to go to"She told him. "The Weasley's,Your Parents,Blaise And Pansy, Astoria And Theo, Tonks And Lupin,Fleur and Bill,Sirius,And A few others"She Said. "And I also have to meet a few people but I'm sure She'll be there with Tonks right"Draco Asked "are you talking about Andromeda"Hermione Asked And He nodded. "Mother wants to talk to her but she doesn't forgive herself for leaving her sister"Draco explained. "I'm sure Andromeda would love to meet you"Hermione Said. "Does that mean that your Tonks's cousin?"She Asked And He nodded. "That means she might become my cousin-in-law,And Andromeda would be my Aunt-in-law" Hermione gaped. "Let's just wait till we get serious"Draco patted her shoulder. "Lupin is somewhat your cousin in law!"She snapped at him.Draco paled. "I made fun of the guy like 10 times in our 3rd year"He muttered. "You also have a great cousin"Hermione remembered. "Teddy! I forgot all about it"She Said. "We have to buy presents for more people this year.I always get stressed when picking gifts"She gasped.They laughed a bit before writing letters back to their friends and Family.