Ch.52

After the couple few weeks,Well basically a month,Hermione's arm healed as she took her needed potions.Baby James was almost 4 weeks old now And was growing more hair by the day,looking like a baby Harry.It was Saturday and Hermione was currently sitting in Harry and Ginny's living room with Ron and Draco and James in her arms. "He'll be crawling all over the place soon"She Said Making Ginny laugh. "We still need to find somewhere to live"Harry Said. "We need to find one too"Hermione Said,gesturing to her and Draco. "You guys are gonna live together"Ron asked and they nodded. "Draco wants to stay with me and my little sister took my old room so now I don't have anywhere to live"She Said. "You know you're always welcomed at the Barrow"Ginny said. "I know but I don't want to take up any space"Hermione Said. "Why don't we ask Dumbledore if he could help us?"Harry Asked. "We should try finding one before bringing him into it"The Brunette Said.They suggested a few places before Draco remembered. "I have 3 flats"He Said suddenly. "Each Malfoy gets 3 flats.We're settled"He explained. "You can have the other one"Draco said to Ginny and Harry. "They're big So no need to worry about the space all your kids will take up" He said with a Wink. "Malfoy!" "Draco!" Was heard from both Ron and Hermione while Ginny blushed. "I'm just saying"He said while laughing. "We need to see it first Malfoy"Harry Said. "What about Next week?"Draco suggested.They Nodded. "And the Last flat can go to Weasel"He said and Gestured to Ron. "Me?"Ron repeated. "You and Saint Potter are important to Hermione, So it's better if you guys live near her"He said. "Again with the nicknames"Harry rolled his eyes. "Near us are Blaise And Theo So we're all beside each other"Draco Said.After Ron went to find Lavender to ask her if she agreed. "Lavender's 7 months pregnant right?"Hermione Asked And Ginny nodded. "I'd like to see Ron's face when he has to stay awake all night taking care of it"Ginny said mischievously. 

They made their way to Lunch and sat separately. "So you and Malfoy are back to your secret lake dates are you?"Ginny Asked. "It's not much of a secret is it now?"Hermione Asked. "I mean no one knows where it is"Ginny said. "And I'd like to keep it that way thank you"Hermione snapped.Ron Came Back a few minuets later. "Lavender Said it's fine"Ron said. "Did you guys name your daughter yet?"Ginny Asked. "Yup, Rose Ann Weasley"Ron smiled.He sat down and started eating. "Yet you still haven't learned any manners"Hermione Said with a roll of her eyes.

Pansy and Astoria say down infront of Draco while Blaise And Theo sat beside him. "How big are those things?"Draco Asked as he pointed at their stomachs which were huge. "Those things are called babies Draco"Pansy snapped. "Are your babies dinosaurs?"Draco Asked,getting a smack on the back of the head from Blaise And Theo. "I'd like to see yours but oh wait you got none" Blaise snapped.Draco rolled his eyes,grabbing an apple and taking a bit from it. "So What's going on between you and a Hermione,anything new?"Astoria Asked. "Other then she's pregnant no"Draco shook his head. "What!"Pansy And Astoria shouted. "I'm kidding"Draco laughed. "Not cool,I thought I was going to have Godchildren"Astoria scoffed. "And Who Said your gonna be the godmother"Draco Asked. "Hermione Did So Ha"Astoria snapped "Ginny is Getting The first child,Astoria is getting the second and I'm getting the third"Pansy Said. "You already planned on how much kids we're having"Draco Asked And she nodded. "You better keep Hermione happy Draco,don't upset her"Astoira Said. "I won't"Draco Said,rolling his eyes again.

Hermione and Ginny heard their names and turned to look at the Slytherin table just in time to Her Draco say "you already planned on how much kids we're having". "They're talking about kids"Hermione groaned and put her head in her arms.Ginny laughed,patting her friends shoulder before turning back to the Slytherin table. "I think 3 is not enough"She said loud enough for them to hear.Pansy and Astoria turned and smirked at her. "Maybe 6"Pansy Said. "10 sounds good"Blaise Said,also Smirking.Now Both Hermione And Draco Groaned as the rest laughed at them. 

After they finished eating Lunch and got up.They walked out side and sat down At the black lake. Each Couple sat together,meaning they had to bring Lavender along. "Any week now you'll Be Hearing little babies crying their heads off"Pansy Said and stroked her stomach. "We finished your dorm"Hermione Said. "It's all green"Draco added. "So Slytherin Like"Hermione Rolled her eyes. "The Potters one is all red,So Gryffindor Like"Draco snapped. "We wanted them to be together the whole year and when they did they didn't stop bickering"Ginny said with a roll of her eyes. "But It was fun teasing them wasn't it"Blaise Said And Draco and Hermione scowled at Them all as they laughed.They talked a bit before getting up to walk. "Ow!"Came a yell from Pansy then Came one from Astoria.The Girls Looked at each other. "You don't think..."Hermione Said as she looked at Ginny who slowly nodded. "It's a contraction!"Astoria snapped. "We need to get them to the hospital wing!"Hermione Said And they all rushed to the hospital wing.

They got there just before Pansy let out a second scream. "They're gonna Give Birth"Hermione Said to the nurse who Came Tom check on what was happening.She Nodded And Called 6 more Nurses.3 took Pansy to a room and 3 took Astoria to a room.Blaise And Theo followed behind. A nurse stayed behind to ask questions. "How far are they along"She Asked Hermione. "Only 8 And a half"Hermione Answered. "Mr.Potter,May you go inform Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall And Snape"The nurse said.Harry nodded and went to find them. "Ginny you should go with James and Lavender"Ron said. "It's not exactly a healthy zone for a baby"He said. "You're coming too"Lavender snapped and dragged him out too.Only Draco and Hermione remained. "This is pretty scary"Hermione Said. "They're not supposed to be born for another 3 weeks or so"She Said. "Astoria And Pansy are probably terrified"Draco said.

They waited about 10 minuets before Harry Came Back with the Professors and Ginny,Ron, Lavender and James. "I believe you set up the dorm"Dumbledore Asked The heads and they nodded.There was a silence. "I sent the Greengrass's,Mrs.Zabini,The Parkinson's And the Nott's letters"McGonagall Said. "They'll be here soon then"Dumbledore Said.They all waited for about an hour before The families Came.The professors explained what happened and the parents sat down. "How are you Draco"Mrs.Zabini Asked. "Fine,Thank you"Draco Said.She glanced at Hermione. "You must be Ms.Granger"She Asked as She Looked At Her And Hermione nodded. "I always heard Blaise teasing Draco about you,It was quiet cute when Draco would threaten Blaise if he told you"She Said And Hermione Smiled while Draco blushed a bit.Before she could say anything else,They Heard a faint cry and then a slam.They all stood up.two nurses peaked out of the rooms. "Professor,The father fainted"They Said together.Dumbledore levitated Theo And Blaise out of the room. "The babies must be ugly"Draco muttered to Hermione who elbowed him in the ribs. A few minutes later the two fathers woke up and two Nurses came out with 4 babies.One held two Zabini Babies And The other Held two Nott babies.