Ch.29

Hermione walked around the great hall,hanging the decorations for the Dance.It was Halloween day,it was the afternoon and they had finished Dinner minuets before.Ginny had gotten a bit better,remembering a bit Day by day from the Potions She was taking and So far she remembers when Voldemort died.Harry asked her to the dance two day she ago,when she remembered that he told her that they'd get back together after the War.Ron was going with Luna,a friendly date. Hermione was going with Draco,Of course,who still hadn't come Ron help with the decorations. "Granger"Pansy Said,snapping her out of her thought. "Go get ready,Me and Astoira will finish" She Said.Hermione Looked around the hall.It looked great. "I'll make sure the food is good then i'll Get dressed"She Said And Pansy Rolled her eyes before laughing.The food arrived minuets later,along with Draco who had a cupcake in his hand.Hermione hit his arm as he reached for another one. "Don't"She Said.He smirked before putting his hands in his pocket.He was in his wine coloured suit but wasn't wearing the jacket. "Get the drinks,and don't do anything to them, Understood"Hermione Said.He Rolled his eyes but nodded.She left the hall and bumped into Ron and Harry.They were wearing matching Black Suits,grins on their faces. "Looks like you guys are happy"She Smiled At Them. "Of course,You guys got food"Ron said and tried to peak into the Hall but Hermione closed the doors to the great hall. "Where's Luna and Ginny"She asked. "They're waiting for you infront of your dorm"Harry said. "Great,I'm going there now.Wait here till Malfoy lets you in okay"Hermione Said,When They Nodded She went up to her dorm. She met with Luna and Ginny and opened the portrait for them.They went up to Hermione's room and started preparing.Ginny brought her Green lace dress and Luna brought her Blue lace dress. "Which one what's to start?"Hermione Asked And Luna Looked At Ginny. "Sit down Ginny" Luna said.Ginny sat down at the vanity and Luna started doing her hair while Hermione did her Make up.They Put Ginny's hair up in an elegant bun.Her make up,Green eyeshadow,Pink lip stick and light blush.For Luna they put her hair in a Braided Flower Crown,which looked amazing and for her Make up,They Put light red lipstick, and Blue eyeshadow. "Get in your Dresses And let me see"Hermione Said.The Girls Changed And Came out.It Looked great.After that they left so Hermione could Change.She Put Her hair in a Updo with Flowers After She straightened it.Once she liked how she looked,She started on her makeup.Wine Red lipstick,Same with the eyeshadow and Mascara.She Looked At herself in the mirror before putting on her dress.She loved it.She made sure everything was done before sitting on her bed and putting on her wine laced Flats.

Hermione went down stairs and went to the kitchen.She drank a cup of water before letting out a sigh.She went down to the Great hall to see that everyone had already entered.She entered the hall and looked around.It Looked Great.Astoria And Pansy Came in Behind Her. "Do you like it"Astoira Asked. "You guys did a great job"Hermione Said And turned around.The Girls were wearing matching Green dresses,with Matching Hairstyles. "You guys look great"Hermione Said  to them. "You look better"Pansy Said, "Hair up,Beautiful Dress,Draco's gonna did"She muttered, making Hermione and Astoira laugh. "We'll see you later"They Said And Left to their dates who were Blaise And Theo.Hermione went to the front and sat where she was supposed to sit.The word had got out that the heads had to go together so no pressure was put on Hermione nor Draco. "You look beautiful"Draco Said from behind her. "Thank you"Hermione Said when Draco sat beside her. "No 'you look handsome'?"Draco Asked. "You can get that from any girl here,but me"Hermione Smirked At him.He Rolled his eyes at her before holding her hand from under the table.Soon later,Ginny,Harry,Luna and Ron Came and sat with them,Later followed by Blaise, Theo,Astoria,And Pansy.Hermione talked with the Gryffindors and Luna while Draco talked with The Slytherins. "Did you really order the Chocolate Hogwarts"Ron gasped at her.She laughed slightly before turning to Ginny. "How're you feeling"She Asked. "I've been better"The Red Head Said.They talked a bit before McGonagall stood up, "I would like to thank our heads for planning this wonderful Dance."McGonagall Said and The students clapped for Them. "To start the dance off,May the heads and Prefects lead the dance."She Said And sat down as the Prefects made it to the middle and started Dancing.Hermione And Draco looked at each other before getting up to Dance.Getting confused looks from everyone they started Dancing.Ron Smiled,knowing that he was the only one other then Ginny that knew the truth.Blaise And Theo started making Gagging noises as their dates hit them in the ribs.A few minuets later everyone was on the dance floor, laughing and Dancing.

Hermione went and stood next to Harry and Ron. "Look how our lives changed"Hermione Said. "I guess I'm Not the only one thinking that"Harry grinned. "But really,I never thought I'd dance with Malfoy"Hermione Told them. "I never thought I'd Start dating Ginny"Harry said. "I never thought i'd Go to a Dance with Luna"Ron said and They all laughed. "See,I knew that we'd be happy again after the War."The Brunette Said.They talked for a bit Before Ginny Came to them. "Your Boyfriend What's to Meet you outside on the pitch"Ginny whispered to Hermione with a grin.The Gryffindor blushed a bit before leaving.She went to the pitch and looked around. "Draco"She called. "Up here"He called back and Hermione looked up to see him flying on his Broom.He Came back down and pulled her to him. "Get ready to fly"He said before zooming off, Hermione hugging his back so she wouldn't fall. "Get us down!"She Yelled at him,Her eyes glued shut.She heard him laugh and hit him.He slowed down a bit but didn't go down. "Malfoy,We better be on the ground in 5 seconds,or I swear I will move out"She snapped at him.He went down with a roll of his eyes.She got off the Broom and Glared at him. "Don't do that again"She snapped.He laughed at her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.He kissed the top of her head and let go.They went back to the Great hall And sat down at Their table. "Did you have fun" Blaise Asked as he sat beside them. "You told him to do it Didn't you?"Hermione asked and the  two Slytherins smirked.She snapped her fingers and a smirk went to her lips. "What did you do?" Draco Asked. "Put a spell on the food so you guys can't touch it"She Smirked. Blaise gaped At Her. "How could you"He said dramatically.She stuck her tongue out at him and a few seconds later she had a cup of butter beer infront of her,She took a sip before looking around the hall.The hall was good,everyone was talking or Dancing,a lot of people were at the food.Every thing was great.Until,Lavender And Padma walked in.They both Had smirks on their faces till Lavender saw Ron dancing with Luna.She was in the middle of storming over to them when Hermione,being closer to the two,stepped infront of her. "Having a good time are you"Hermione Asked. "Let me go to my boyfriend"Lavender snapped. "Ron's in the middle of a Dance with his date.You can talk to him later"The Brunette Said.Lavender Glared At Her but walked out of the great hall.She walked back to her table when Ron came up to her. "Thank you"He said. "No problem"She Smiled At him.