Ch.31

Pansy sat beside Blaise,Theo And Astoria as they talked about when Draco was gonna start Dating Hermione. "He won't live long enough to Christmas if he didn't have at least a kiss from her"Pansy Said. "Maybe at the end of tonight?"Theo Said. "She doesn't want to go too fast with him"Astoria Said. "Maybe on Draco's death day,which is Christmas"Blaise Said. "I'm not gonna die on Christmas"Draco Said And sat beside them. "Where'd Granger go"Theo Asked him. "What did you do"He whispered after looking around cautiously. "Nothing,She just went to dance with Potter."Draco rolled his eyes. "You're not jealous?"Pansy Asked with a smirk. "You surprise us every day! First Granger,then Granger,After that was Granger, And now Granger!"Astoria Said sarcastically as she counted.The Blonde Rolled his eyes at his friends. "I don't get jealous"Draco said. "What about when you cursed McLaggen-"Blaise started. "Because he was dating Granger" Theo finished.Draco scowled at them as Astoria And Pansy burst out laughing. "That wasn't jealousy Draco?"Blaise Asked with a smirk on his lips.Draco Glared at him and Theo. "The kid can't keep his jealousy Under control"Hermione teased him as She sat in between the two Girls. "Poor Prince"Pansy joined in on the teasing. "Do you need some ice for that breaking heart?"Astoira Asked with a fake pout before the three girls burst out laughing. "What about that time you got jealous because Tracey was too close to me"Draco began the teasing for Hermione.She Glared At him before snapping her fingers.Water came pouring down on Draco,Blaise And Theo backing away on time.Everyone went silent in the hall before they all started laughing. "Isn't it bad enough that you won't let me eat"Draco Asked. "No"Hermione shook her head as she laughed. "I'm gonna get revenge"Draco said and turned to Blaise. "What should I do?"he asked, "start dating Weasley"Blaise Said. "Sure"Draco agreed and got up. "He thought of Ginny didn't he?"Hermione Asked And Blaise Nodded.They burst out laughing as Draco went over to Ginny to ask her.They saw Harry step infront of Ginny before looking over at Hermione and seeing her and the Slytherins laughing. 

"Get lost Malfoy"Harry Said when he saw him going to Ginny and stood infront of his girlfriend. Harry looked around till he saw Hermione and the others laughing. "I need revenge on Granger" Draco said to Ginny,completely ignoring Harry. "What did she do?"Ginny Asked. "She made it impossible for me to eat,Poured water on me infront of the whole class"Draco said. "Do The Same to her"Ginny shrugged. "Blaise was right,You should be in Slytherin,your wearing green too"He said and Ginny laughed. "What about Zabini?"Harry Asked. "Nothing Harry"Ginny waved him off. "If she's gonna make you starve,you make her starve with you"Ginny continued talking to Draco.After they planned a bit,Draco went to his Slytherin Friends.He sat down in between the boys and carefully took out his wand under the table.He did the water thing but Hermione snapped her fingers,creating a shield over her head. "You don't think I'm that dumb do you"She Asked with a laugh.Draco rolled his eyes at the girl and looked at the food. "At least let us eat" Blaise Said to her as He looked at the food in hunger. "What do you think?"Hermione Asked Pansy And Astoria. "They aren't dancing with us so..."Astoria Said And Looked At the boys.The boys groaned before Theo Looked At them. "I can still eat! You didn't put the spell on me!"He said and ran to the food table. "Now it's not fair"Pansy Said.Hermione snapped her fingers and they heard a groan from the other side of the room. "Better"Hermione Asked Pansy who nodded as she laughed.Theo came back looking disappointed.

The hours pasted fast as it was now 11.McGonagall told them to leave and go to their dorms. They did as told And they all left.Hermione went to the portrait that led to her dorm and saw Draco waiting out side it. "Why are you out here?"She Asked him. "I'm waiting for you,I forgot the Password"He said.She rolled her eyes at the blonde and said the password before she went in,followed by Draco.They sat down on the couch beside each other. "You know That Davis girl in Slytherin"Hermione Said to Draco as they sat down and he nodded. "Apparently when we were having our last dance she tried to come and hex me but Pansy,Astoria And Ginny stopped her" She told him. "Weasley was gonna Hex her wasn't she"Draco asked and laughed when Hermione  nodded.They sat in a comfortable silence beside each other before Draco pulling Hermione to him. "I have a question"Draco told her. "Yes?"She Asked. "We've slept in the same bed for weeks, but haven't even kissed"He said.Hermione blushed when she realized what he was suggesting. He was right though,She'd made him wait this whole month and didn't even give him a kiss.But then she thought.The night wasn't over yet.She waited a bit before turning around to face him. Without a second thought,she kissed him.Draco was shocked on what just happened but kissed back.She removed her lips from his after a few seconds and relaxed her head on his shoulder. She smiled to herself.She actually felt free and happy.When she'd Kissed Ron,she felt that she was supposed to do it,but now she did it freely.Draco hugged her to him and he relaxed his head on her shoulder. "How the hell are we gonna tell our friends?"He asked with a grunt. "We can worry about that Tomorrow but now let's worry about us"Hermione Said.They stayed quiet and still for a few minutes before feeling sleepy.They went to their rooms and changed into their Pj's. Draco went back to her room after he was done.He sat on her bed for a few minutes before she came out of the bathroom.She sat beside him before laying down.Draco moved beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist,hugging her to him.Her back was against his chest and they laid there. "How's on the Quidditch team?"Hermione suddenly asked. "The match is in 2 weeks isn't it?"She Asked, "it's on the 13th of November"Draco replied. "I can't tell you because you might tell Potter or Weasley"He added.She Rolled her eyes at him. "I won't tell"She Said. "How do I know that?"He asked.She Rolled her eyes at him once more before turning her head around to him. "Since you brought the Weasleys up"She Said And sat up. "Ron knows"She told him. "What did he do"Draco Asked And sat up as well. "He didn't do anything,he just Asked if I was happy with you or not"Hermione Said. "You should get him to the hospital wing"He said and lied down. "Really"She laughed.She lied down as well but this time she closed her eyes and went to sleep.As for Draco he stayed up a bit.He just told her what he was thinking about and she told him her opinion by kissing him.If that was all he had to do to get her opinion,he would be doing it a lot more often.He kissed the top of her head before falling asleep beside her.