Ch.50

It felt as though their one month anniversary had been just last week when it was actually 4 months ago.Today was the 14th of April.They were now all waiting quietly in the hospital wing,while They heard Ginny scream.She was in labour.Hermione squeezed Draco's hand. "I hope she's okay"Hermione Said and rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.Draco Looked around.Everyone was here. Pansy, Theo, Blaise, Astoria, Ron, Lavender, Luna, Neville, McGonagall, Dumbledore, Snape, Charlie, Bill, Percy, Fred, George, Mrs.Weasley, Mr.Weasley, Sirius, Tonks, Teddy, Lupin, Andromeda and Ted. They were all waiting.There was a moment of silence before they heard a baby cry.Hermione's head shot up.She ran to the room Ginny was in And seconds later the door opened to show Harry holding baby James Sirius Potter.Hermione gave Harry a side hug and smiled at the baby. "Can I hold him?"She Asked. "I mean,Your the godmother"Harry laughed slightly and handed him to her.She Smiled down at the baby in her arms. "He has Ginny's eyes"She Said. "And your messy Hair"She Added When She Saw a bit of black hair on it's head.Harry laughed and Hermione gave him back the baby so she could check on Ginny.

She went into the room and saw Ginny lying there,smiling. "I was in the middle of Charms" Hermione scoffed and they both laughed. "Thank you Hermione"Ginny smiled and Hermione hugged her. "It's the least I could do"She Said. "When will I be able to leave"Ginny Asked the nurse. "Maybe tomorrow morning if everything goes well"The nurse replied.A few seconds later everyone Came to the door. "Congratulations Ginny"Astoira Smiled as she put a hand on her huge stomach that was holding her baby girls.Yes,Astoira has Twins and so does Pansy but her's are boys. "We'll be seeing 4 more babies in 2 months"Hermione Said.They talked a bit before Madam Pomfrey rushed them out,only leaving Harry in the room with Baby James. "Well we better be going"Sirius Said. "Wish Harry good luck will you"He said to Hermione who nodded. After The older people left,the students left as well. "I couldn't be happier for you guys"Hermione Said to Astoria And Pansy. "You're gonna be having the cutest kids in the world"She Said. "Thank you"Blaise And Theo Said.Hermione Rolled her eyes but there was a smile on her face. "So,What about you Hermione"Blaise Asked. "When will the baby Malfoys be coming?"Theo asked. "They'll be coming in a few years"Hermione Said. "You can't expect me to put Draco infront of my Education"She Said.The others laughed as Draco scowled.

When the others left,Hermione and Draco went to their dorm.they sat on the couch and started talking. "I can't believe it's been 4 months"Hermione sighed. "I'm getting old,I mean like really old,I'm a godmother already and I have another Godchild coming my way in a few months."She Said. "Are you really gonna make me wait more then 2 years to see my future child?"Draco Asked. "A year at least"She Said. "I can't study and carry a baby at the same Draco"Hermione Said. He rolled his eyes. "Hermione,I'll help,you know I will"He said.Hermione sighed. "Just give it a break Draco"She Said and got off the couch,making her way to her room.He sighed as well. He didn't mean to pressure her. "Hermione wait"He said and followed her.She turned to him. "I'm sorry,it's just Seeing them so Happy with a child makes me want to have one too"He said as he held her hands. "I know what you mean Draco,But give it a few months before we get to that point"She said to him.She gave him a small peck on the lips and went up to her room.

She sat on her bed.Was she being to strict? Did she just crush his dreams on becoming a father? She curled up into a ball.Why was she wanting a baby? She has godchildren and she's gonna treat them as her own.Then she realized.Ginny said it once. 'Harry wants a child,and when he said that it made me want to have a child even though I'm not ready for one.I don't know what to do Hermione' The Red Head had told her.Was she like Ginny? She laid down on her back.They'll do it once,Not now but in a few months,if nothing happens,they'll try again in a year or so.That's what'll happen.She didn't realize she had drifted off till she felt something wrap around her waist.She turned around and saw Draco laying down beside her,shirtless.She turned her head back around. "Sorry Draco"She muttered. "I didn't mean to pressure you "He said as he placed his lips on her cheek,kissing it gently.She knew what he was doing.This is what he did when he wanted something.The last couple times was because she wouldn't wake up. "What do you want Draco?"She Asked. "I don't want you to sleep"He said.She laughed slightly and sat up. "I'm not sleeping"She Said.He sat up as well before he pulled her onto his lap.He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder while she rested her head on his.They unexpectedly fell asleep a few minutes later.

"Harry,did you hire a babysitter?"Ginny asked him. "Hermione's gonna be the babysitter"Harry said. "Harry,Hermione's Head Girl,She can't take care of the baby"Ginny snapped.They threw suggestions around at each other but none seemed to work.A few minutes later a nurse Came in. She heard them arguing about babysitters. "I can babysit"Said the nurse who delivered James. "During your classes I can take care of him"She Said. "Really?"Harry Asked. "Sure,As long as you take him before 9pm and during your breaks" She Said. "Good enough"Ginny said.After that the nurse put James in his bed and left.Harry slept on the chair but Ginny didn't sleep.She couldn't sleep.She gave birth to a baby only 2 hours ago.She stayed up till her tiredness got the better of her and she fell asleep.

Hermione woke up a few minutes later after her and Draxo has fallen asleep.She went to the bathroom and locked the door,putting a soundproof spell in it.She Looked in the mirror.She had changed so much from when She was little.She turned on the water in the shower and took a long shower,thinking about everything.Draco woke up minutes later when he heard the water turn on.He looked around,Hermione was gone.He got up and Checked the time.It was midnight. He lied back down and tried to go back to Sleep,but it didn't work.He had gotten used to Hermione sleeping beside him that now he can't even sleep without her.So he waited,and waited and waited before he realized Hermione had been in there for almost two hours and the only sound that was heard was from the water.He got up and knocked on the door.There was no answer. "Hermione!"He knocked a bit harder,still no answer. "Hermione!"He shouted.He banged on the door,There was no answer.He banged on the door harder and shouted louder.No noise was heard.He muttered a spell under his breath,if she wasn't dressed,now she was.He backed away before throwing himself at the door.It fell off its hinges and went to the floor.He looked around. Hermione was on the floor,a few feet from the tub,unconscious.Draco ran to her Side. "Hermione!"He shouted,shaking her.Nothing happened.He carried her unconscious figure out the door And placed her on the bed.He couldn't take her to the hospital wing,it was too far.He tried his hardest to send a Patronus.It didn't work.He'll need to work on it later.He wrote down a quick note and sent it off.Barely 2 minuets later,3 Nurses And Madam Pomfrey Came dashing into the room. "Mr.Malfoy,you'll need to leave for a few minutes"One Of The Nurses Said,And with hesitation,he left.He didn't know what to do so he decide to write Luna a letter,Yes Luna.A few minutes she walked in. "Are you okay Draco"She said in her usual light voice.He shook his head.A few minutes after Luna had arrived,Hermione's bedroom door opened And a nurse came out of the room. "She just fainted and broke her arm,It seems like she hit it on the tub when she fainted.it's better if she takes a few days to relax"The nurse said and Draco nodded.The Nurses Left With Madam Pomfrey And They entered the room.Draco sat next to Hermione. "They didn't even tell us why she fainted"Draco muttered in an annoyed tone as he held Hermione's hand.Luna smiled at him. "You really love her don't you?"She Asked. "of course I love her Luna"Draco said as he stared at Hermione's face.

 "I'll always love her"