Ch.20

The weather had gotten colder and colder.The leaves an The trees were beautiful fall colours.The Halloween Dance had come nearer and nearer and Draco still didn't know how to ask Hermione to the dance.He was in his room,awake at 5 in the morning on 23rd of October,and couldn't sleep.How was he gonna do it? It needed to be great!He and her had became close so he knew she was going to say yes.They almost kissed 3 more times after that,once on they're Sunday at the lake,Another when they were in the living room and one last week wen they were making pancakes for they're new group that they secretly made.Hermione,Draco,Ginny,Harry, Theo,Astoria,Blaise And Pansy were in the new group.Harry and the boys had started getting a long Only a little bit.He waited there thinking when a knock interrupted his thinking. "Draco, wake up! You're friends are coming for breakfast"Hermione Said (They're on first names only when they're alone,alone)And Started knocking on the door.Draco smirked to him self.He only started sleeping in his room because every morning Hermione would have to come wake him up so she'd be the first voice he'd hear in the morning. "They're your friends too"Draco Said. "Well They were yours first"Hermione snapped.After 2 minuets Of arguing Hermione opened his bedroom door and sprayed him with Water. "Wake up!"She snapped.Draco grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Later"Draco Said.Hermione rolled her eyes and pushed him away and sat up. "If you don't get up I won't save you any food"She Said And got off the bed. "Why So early though"Draco sat up. "It's 10"She Said. "What're you waiting for Then!"Draco Said and jumped out of his bed. "Oh because it's my fault"Hermione rolled her eyes.Draco was about to leave his room but Hermione stopped him. "Put on proper clothes before going down stairs"She said to him. "These are proper clothes"Draco said. "Boxers aren't proper clothes"Hermione said. "Change,then come down to eat"She Said and left the room.

After She left the room,She began making breakfast in the kitchen.While she was however, something was stuck on her mind. "When is he going to ask"She thought to herself.Hermione had to admit,she wanted Draco to ask her to the dance.3 boys had already came to ask her but luckily she didn't have to say anything to them because someone,most of the time Ginny,would come and tell her there's An 'emergency' and she'd get away.Ron started getting more jealous every time he saw Draco around her.Harry kept his word and didn't tell Ron anything.They'd also found out that Lavender was 2 weeks Pregnant,Molly nor Arthur were happy and told Ron he had to tell Dumbledore or McGonagall what happened before the start of November but if he didn't,they'd do it.Draco entered the kitchen a minute later. "What're we making"Draco asked. "I was thinking Breakfast sandwiches"Hermione Said. "What do you need"He asked as he opened the fidge. "Cheese,tomatoes,cucumbers,olives,and crushed dried mint leafs."Hermione said as she cut open the last loaf of Bread.They cut the vegetables together and finished making the sandwiches just when they head Godric Gryffindor say: "you're friends have arrived".Hermione opened the portrait for them and they Came in. "Ginny is on her way with Potter"Astoria said, being the last to come in.Draco led them into the dining room as Hermione waited out side the portrait waiting for her friends to come.Then about 2 minuets later Ginny and Harry came,but they weren't alone,Ron was walking behind them. "He refused to leave,he wanted to some with us"Harry said. "Then he can wait here till you two are finished"Hermione glared at Ron. "Your food might've gone stale"She said to Them.

Harry and Ginny followed Hermione into the room and sat at the dining table. "Ron's out side the portrait"Hermione muttered to Draco as She sat down beside him. "He's not coming in" Draco Said in a whisper. "I'm not stupid to let him in"She muttered.They ate and talked for an hour before hearing one of the founders speaking. "The Weasley boy demands to get in"Salazar said. "Tell him to go to His pregnant wife,and that he isn't needed here"Hermione said.After He told Ron what Hermione Said,Ron started screami at the portrait. "What would you like me to do?"He asked Draco and Hermione in a calm voice. "Please Get Professor McGonagall"Hermione Said.Salazar Slytherin Nodded And Left the Portrait,Leaving the other 3 founders. "Why'd you let him follow you"Hermione pulled Ginny aside. "We didn't see him till we were half way here" Ginny said. "He heard Harry leaving their dorm so he followed him"She explained. "We just need him to leave"Hermione Said. "Can you tell him to leave"She Asked. "Of course"Ginny said.She Went Out And Saw Ron standing there,red faced. "What do you want"Ginny snapped. "I want to talk to Hermione,alone"Ron snapped back. "Well you had plenty of chances yet you messed each one up and now she doesn't want to talk to you anymore"Ginny sneered. "Leave Ron,It's a Saturday let it be peaceful"She Said. "Mr.Weasley,I have gotten over 3 complaints about you" McGonagall Said as she walked to them. "You are banned from this corridor for the rest of the week.3 more complaints,detention with Professor Snape for 2 weeks.Any more,Then we'll have a serious problem"She Said. "Back to the Gryffindor Commen room,both of you.I need a word with the heads"She ordered and Went through the portrait.

"I'm glad to see you all happy but you must leave"She Said to The Slytherins And Harry.With Confused glances at Draco and Hermione,They left.McGonagall sat down on the couch,near Hermione and Draco. "I have banned Weasley from coming to this corridor for the rest of the week"She started. "If he comes at all this week,you shall inform me immediately.He hasn't only disturbed you two,but every other teacher that has their dorm here.The Portraits Are also getting annoyed."She Said. "Now that That's finished"McGonagall Said and straightened up. "You two are going to Hogsmead today to get everything you need to prepare the Dance.You will also get to leave the school tomorrow To Get Your things such as Dresses,Robes,Jewelry and anything else from Diagon alley"She Said. "You have the option of planning this or leaving it to the teachers"She Added. "We'll plan it"Draco said. "Great,One more thing"McGonagall Said. "I have told 2 Wizarding sweet stores that i'll Be sending two of my students to order the treats"She Said. "One's in Hogsmead And one's in Diagon alley"She Said. "You will order up to 500 to 5000 treats from each store. "You are Welcome to add anything you think will work,as long as you tell me."McGonagall Said Before standing up. "Do you want to go to Diagon alley today and Hogsmead tomorrow or the other way around. "We'll go to Diagon alley today"Draco said. "Very well.Meet me in an hour at my office.I will apparate you There and you'll have 5 hours in Diagon Alley."She Said And went to leave.After She Left Hermione headed for her room. "We have an hour,get ready"Hermione Said as She Left.Draco Rolled his eyes but went to his room to change.

An hour Later they were both dressed,Hermione in a netted long sleeved red shirt with black tights,Draco in his topical all black robes.They headed for McGonagall's office and knocked on her door. "Come in"She Called from inside and they entered. "Professor Dumbledore will bring down the apparition wards in 5 minuets"She Said. "Now You will Meet me infront of ollivander's wand shop at 5:30,If you finish early you can owl me and i'll Come get you or you can spend a bit of time in Diagon alley"McGonagall Said.She explained the basics by the time the 5 minuets were over.She apparated them there and left 10 seconds later.They walked around a bit and lucky for them,there was barely anyone there.They first went to the sweet shop that McGonagall had told them about.When they entered,They smelt chocolate and sweets in the air. "Here by Minerva McGonagall?"The guy At the Front Asked,He had Ginger hair and blue eyes and he looked like he was in his early 30's,They Nodded to his question. "I'm Richard and you may Pick anything you need and how much of it,It'll be all done before Halloween night."He said. "Thanks Richard"Hermione Said And Her And Draco started looking at the glass display box. There were small chocolate cakes,Chocolate mice(not actually mice),chocolate cookies,Vanilla cookies, Cinnamon cookies and Lemon cookies. "Is there anything that's not here that you want,need?" Richard Asked. "How long will it take to make a Hogwarts Cake?"Draco Asked. "Like a sturctured Cake?"He asked. "Ya"Draco responded. "About a week,A day right before Halloween" Richard said. "We'll get 4 of them then"Draco said. "We'll get some Halloween themed Suger Cookies too,About 100 Of each flavour"Hermione Said And Richard started writing them down on his little flip pad. "300 small cakes,50 of each flavour"Draco added. "500 cupcakes,100 chocolate, 100 Vanilla and the rest can be any flavour"Hermione Said. "6 triple layered chocolate cake, Halloween themed"Draco Said. "That's about it"Hermione stopped Draco. "We don't want to buy the whole shop"She muttered to him.