Ch.49

Draco woke up earlier then usual and looked at Hermione.She was still cuddled next to him and had dry tears staining her face.He got up and covered her with a thick blanket before going to the bathroom.He exited and left the room.He sat in the living room just thinking when Salazar spoke. "You have guests"He said.Draco got up and opened the portrait.There stood infront of him were Ginny,Harry,Percy,Fred,George and Ron. "We'd like to speak with Hermione"Fred Said. "She's sleeping"Draco Said,glaring at them. "Can we wait inside Draco?"Ginny asked kindly and Draco nodded,since she was the only one who stood up for him.They sat in the living room in silence. "How is She?"Ginny Asked. "She was Crying all night till she fell asleep"Draco replied. "She was mostly affected by Weaselbee and saint Potter"He said,glaring at the two of them.They heard footsteps and turned to see Hermione.She walked past them and went to Draco,Kissing his cheek.She then walked away into the kitchen.After a bit of silence,Ron sighed and began to talk. "We were Drinking Malfoy,we drank after mum and Dad went to sleep"He said. "Ginny's the only that didn't"Harry Said. "We were keeping any hard feelings from showing and pushed them away,but you know what happens when drinking comes in"Ron Said and Draco nodded. "I don't care that you were talking about me,I'm Mad because you hurt Hermione"He said.Ginny smiled a bit.She got up and walked to the kitchen.

She entered and saw Hermione pouring milk in a glass cup.Hermione turned around and gave Ginny a small smile. "I suspect you heard their explanation?"Ginny Asked And Hermione Nodded. "Let's just say Everyone else started talking bad about Harry behind his and your back, wouldn't you feel hurt"Hermione Asked And Ginny nodded. "Of course,I know you feel Hermione"She Said. "And I'm sorry"She Added.Hermione Hugged her. "It hurts more because you're the only family I have left"The Brunette said. "I have an idea"Ginny said.She let go of Hermione and left the kitchen.Hermione followed her out and saw her dragging Draco to the dining room.The eyes fell on her but she just turned around and walked back into the kitchen. "Malfoy,I know what you could get for Hermione's Christmas present"Ginny said once they were in the room. "I got her one" Draco Said. "But this,she'll love you forever"Ginny exclaimed.She explained to him about Hermione's Parents. "She told me where they are and You And me are gonna go find them okay" The Red Head Said And he nodded. "When?"He asked. "We'll go Now"She Said.They exited and went to the kitchen. "Hermione,me and Malfoy have to get your last Christmas present"Ginny said. "It might take a few hours though"Draco added.Hermione gave them a suspicious look but nodded,Ginny hugged her and Draco kissed her.The two ran out of Hogwarts faster then ever before.Ginny grabbed his hand and They apparated.

They opened their eyes and saw a old wooden house.They went to The door and knocked. "Remember no magic till I say so"Ginny muttered to him.A few seconds later,Hermione's mother opened the door. "Hello"Ginny said. "We need to talk to you about something"Ginny told her. "You're Wendell and Monica Wilkins"Ginny Asked And She Nodded.She let them in and they sat on the couch. "We have some news to tell you"Draco Said.The Parents Nodded. "Last year,you weren't Wendell and Monica Wilkins.You were Mr. and Mrs.Granger"Ginn started. "You had a Daughter,Hermione Granger.She is my closest friend"Ginny added. "Last year she had to erase Your memories to keep you safe,And when she Came to fix everything,She couldn't remove the charm so she put other charm so you guys wouldn't remember anything"She continued. "Keep us safe from what?"Mr.Granger Asked.Ginny glanced and Draco. "We aren't your normal everyday people.We are wizards"Ginny said. "Wizards?"Mrs.Granger repeated. "Yes,And Hermione is a wizard too,a witch actually"Ginny replied. "Now,will you allow me to take off the charm?"Draco Said.The Grangers Looked At each other And Nodded.They took out their wands and muttered the spell,It was hard indeed.Draco thought of Hermione and out more force into the spell.It took a bit of seconds but it worked.Mrs.Granger regained focus first and looked around. "How are you Ginny"She Asked.Ginny Smiled. "It worked"She told Draco. "I remembered you"Mr.Granger Said. "But Not You"He said to Draco. "Let me introduce myself then"Draco Said. "I am Draco Malfoy,A wizard,and Hermione's Boyfriend"He said. "I don't remember Hermione having a boyfriend"Mr.Granger said. "We started dating at the end of October"Draco replied. "I remember the name Malfoy,a few years ago,Hermione was in her second year and you were at the book shop"Mrs.Granger Said. "You weren't her friend.You were enemies"She Said and Draco nodded. "I wasn't very nice back then but I've learned my lesson.I apologized to Hermione when I got the chance and she forgave me"He explained. "What did Hermione have to protect us from"Mr.Granger Asked. "A War,There was a world war You would say"Ginny said.After a bit of explaining,They Heard Crying. "Ellie woke up,can you get her" Mrs.Granger said to her husband.He got up and got her. "Now what"Mr.Granged Asked. "I need you guys to come with us"Ginny said. "Hermione's been hurt a lot ever since we couldn't help you guys"She Added.

After an hour or two,The Grangers had packed all their things. "Draco,you take Mr.Granger And I'll take these two"Ginny told him.He did as he was told and apparated to Hogwarts along with the rest of them. "Come on now"Ginny said and they walked into Hogwarts. "This is Hermione's school"Mr.Granger gaped And Draco nodded. "We all go here,there's like thousands of us"Ginny said. "They're all on Christmas break though"Draco added.When They made it to the dorm,They quietly walked in. "Hermione"Ginny called.She peaked into the living room and saw Hermione there. "We got your present"She Said and The Grangers walked in.Hermione froze.She stood up and walked to her parents. "Mum? Dad?"Hermione Said,still completely shocked. "Yes dear"Her dad replied and Hermione threw her arms around them,crying her heart out.After a few minutes Hermione let go. "You don't know how much I've missed you"Hermione Said to them before Turning to Ginny and Draco. "Thank you"She Said and hugged them tightly. "Hermione,where can we put our things?"Her Mother Asked. "We got it"The Weasley twins said and carried them. "Put them in here"Hermione Said and opened the 3rd bedroom door.She cleaned it magically and they put the things in there.She closed the door and went back to her parents. "Would you like to rest?"She Asked them and they nodded.Hermione took them to the room and Her parents got set up and went to sleep. "Thank you Ginny"Hermione Said and Hugged her friend tightly.Harry Came up to them. "We still haven't told anyone about the pregnancy"Harry said. "Ron's the only one other then the Slytherins"He said. "Why don't we tell them now"Hermione Asked. "Sure"Ginny said.Ginny left and Harry turned to Hermione. "I bought the ring"He said and opened the ring box.There was a diamond blue sapphire ring in it. "Do you think she'll like it?"Harry Asked And She Nodded. "It's Beautiful"Hermione Said.They went to the living room and Harry sat beside Ginny and Hermione sat beside Draco.Harry muttered something to Ginny and Gestured Hermione to follow them as they walked out.Draco followed behind too though. 

"Ginny,for the past few months we've been dating,I knew from day one Your the one for me.So would you make me the happiest man on earth and Marry me"Harry Said as he took out the ring box.Ginny's hands flew to her mouth as she nodded furiously. "Yes,Harry,Yes!"She Cried And Kissed him.He slipped the ring onto her Finger and they shared another kiss.They heard clapping behind them and Saw that everyone that was here,other then Hermione's parents,were standing behind them,clapping.Hermione Hugged both of them tightly. "Congratulations" Hermione Said.After all the Congratulations,They went back to the living room. "Now,I need to tell you guys something"Ginny said. "We're having a baby boy"Ginny said. "Really?"Percy Asked. "Ginny you're too young"Percy was saying but was interrupted by Fred And George's cheers. "You are officially our favourite sister for getting us a nephew first"They Said And hugged them. After a bunch of celebrating they went home,having to tell their parents everything.