Ch.10

Hermione tried to get off his lap but he'd pull her right back. "You didn't answer me Granger" Draco whispered into her ear. "Why'd you stop Talking to me"Draco Asked. "Like I barely talked to you anyway"Hermione snapped as she rolled her eyes.She tried again to get off,But Draco held her tighter. "You're Not going without Answering me Granger"Draco snapped. "It was part of Ginny's plan"Hermione Said. "What plan"Draco Asked. "A plan she made from a theory that you just confirmed"She said and pinched his arm.She jumped up and grabbed her bag from the floor. "What theory?"Draco Asked. "You really like to get into people's business don't you Malfoy"Hermione Asked.Draco Glared At Her And stood up.It only took one push to get her in the lake,and it took one hand to Pull him in the lake.They both Glared at each other once they were out from underneath the water. "Stupid"They snapped at each other.They got out of the water when Hermione pushed him back in. "Bookworm"Draco Glared At Her. "You love this Bookworm"Hermione laughed.Draco froze. "That was the theory wasn't it"Draco said.

When Hermione didn't respond he knew it was true.He Pulled Hermione back into the water and wrapped his arms around her, Making her trapped. "Weaselette's theory was That I liked you wasn't it"Draco said. "It might've been" Hermione Said. "She's smarter then she looks"Draco Said before Smirking at Hermione's shocked face. "You-You like me?"Hermione studdedered.His smirk widened. "I do so Granger" Draco Said and brought Hermione closer to him. "And one Day you will be mine"He whispered into her ear.Draco placed her on land before getting out himself.Hermione sat there shocked. Ginny wasn't crazy,This was for real. "Still shocked I see"Draco Said,Jumping her out of her trance.He had one of her towels she had brought around his neck.He had thrown is shirt on the floor and sta down Beside her with 2 glass juice bottles in his hands.He gave one to her and put the towel around her.She didn't know how he knew she was kinda cold.after all,all she was wearing was a Light blue floral off shoulder Romper.

Hermione held the drink in her hand,Not taking a sip.She was still shocked. "Granger"Draco said for the 5th time. "What"Hermione Said. "You're spilling the juice in the water"Draco informed her.She Balanced Her drink on the grass before fixing the towel around her.Draco stood up and got her her bag.He put it beside her before pulling out a white sweater that matched the floral print on her Romper.He took the towel from her and gave her the sweater. "Thanks"Hermione muttered.Draco took this moment to take in her features for once.She looked more beautiful then the last time he'd seen her this close and He knew this is what he wanted.She was his,No matter what happened.Hermione soon Drank her drink and Fell asleep after watching the waves move around for an hour or 2.She had fallen asleep on Draco's shoulder.He slowly and Carefully picked her up and Placed her on The on the little sleeping mat he made with his wand.He sat beside her and watched the waves for awhile too before Looking away to his watch.It was 3 in the afternoon and Lunch had passed an hour ago.He Searched threw Hermione's bag and Found some food.He ate a few before lying down beside her.she looked so peaceful and calm when she slept.

Ginny waited at the spot her and Hermione had planned at Meeting at After her date with Harry for an hour before going to Hogwarts.She searched but didn't find her.She knew one place where Hermione could be And went there after lunch.But Before She looked everywhere in the castle before going which took about 2 hours.She went to the spot and found them there.She Saw Hermione sleeping on the blanket And Draco beside her.The sight was adorable to Ginny. She took out the small camera Hermione got her for her birthday and took a silent picture.It was Beautiful.She Soon later left back to Hogwarts without Draco or Hermione knowing she was there.When She returned to the commen room,Harry and Ron asked her where Hermione was. "She's safe,Don't worry" Ginny said to them with a small smile. "Where is She?"Ron Asked. "In her secret spot." Ginny said.Ron rolled his eyes. "Where is her secret spot"Ron Asked. "I'm not telling you"Ginny snapped. "But What If we need to find her!"Ron Said. "Then I'll Go find her"Ginny said. "Is She with Someone"Harry Asked. "Ya"Ginny answered.She noticed Ron's face of red. "Who is with her"Ron snapped "Ron,As long as Hermione is with someone and Ginny is ok with the person, we have nothing to worry about."Harry Said. "Harry,Dear,You can't act"Ginny Said. "Ok,but tell us the gender"Harry said. "It's a"Ginny was saying but then Lavender jumped onto Ron's Back. "Ronny!"She squealed.Ron pushed her off and put his attention back on Ginny. "He's a gentleman and He'll take care of her"Ginny said. "Take care of who"Lavender Asked. "Who is he"Ron snapped at Ginny. "Jealous are you"Ginny Smirked. "Jealous Of Who!"Lavender snapped. "I'm not jealous!" Ron Yelled. "Sure seems like it"Ginny crossed her arms with a bigger smirk.Ron Glared at Ginny Before storming off. "Is Hermione Safe with him?"Harry Asked. "Hermione's alone,but she's ok.I Said someone was with her to See Ron's reaction"Ginny lied. "Are you sure she's safe"Harry Asked again. "Yes,Don't worry about it"Ginny smiled at him and hugged him.

Hermione woke up 3 hours later to see Draco Beside the lake.She sat up and saw That she was on one of her blankets.She realized that Draco probably was the one who put her on it. "Are you alright"Draco Asked. "Ya"Hermione Said,She wasn't really alright,Her back hurt. "Weaselette Came About an hour ago"Draco told her. "What did she say"Hermione Asked. "She didn't say anything.She Came And Saw you sleeping and me beside you.She was smirking before she left." Draco Said. "What time is it"Hermione Asked. "6:30"Draco answered. "Dinner ends in 30 minuets if you want to go"He said. "Well looks like you ate half my food so sure"Hermione said. "I got hungry and I had to stay here to protect you"Draco Said. "Protect me?"She repeated. "Did you forget that this is The forbidden forest"Draco Asked. "Oh ya"Hermione sighed.They got up and left the forest. "I'm not hungry,You go to the great hall"Draco said. "Where are you going?"She Asked him. "To The Slytherin commen room"Draco answered. "I'll see you in Class"he said before he left.Hermione stood there for a bit before going to the Great hall.She couldn't find out the reason why she felt a bit sad when he left but walked it off.She entered the hall and sat beside Ginny and Harry. "Where were you all day?"Harry Asked. "I told you Harry,She was at her secret spot,studying by herself"Ginny said. "Were you alone?"Harry Asked. "Of course I was,You know I don't like anyone being with me when I'm focused on work"Hermione Said. "What work did you get finished?"Harry Asked. "You're work"Hermione Said And handed him a piece of paper that read:You're proposal to Ginny. "Oh,thanks"Harry Said. "It's nothing"Hermione Smiled.Before they could say anymore,Ron Came. "Who were you with the whole day!"Ron basically yelled at her,getting other students attention. "I wasn't with anyone Ron"Hermione Said. "Yes You were, Ginny said so!"Ron snapped. "If I was with someone,You think Ginny would tell you? She clearly did it to see what you would do"Hermione said calmly. "You know her Better then I do"Harry whispered.

"Who were you with the whole day!"The Slytherins Heard From the Gryffindor table. "Weasel Really likes Yelling doesn't he?"Theo shook his head. "Looks like he's talking to Granger"Pansy Said. "She was gone the whole day"Astoria Said before realization hit her. "So has Draco"She whispered to Pansy.Pansy froze for a second. "You think that was his secret"Pansy Asked quietly. "I'm sure of it,but we can't say anything for now.We need more clues"Astoria Said.Pansy Nodded Before looking back at the Gryffindor table. "I wonder why she hasn't yelled back yet"Blaise Said "She Yelled At him a lot yesterday"Theo Said. "Maybe she's gotten used to his childish behaviour by now"He said. "Or maybe someone was with her and she's good at lying"Pansy Said,Her And Astoria Keeping a close eye on their actions.It Looked like a flash of panic hit Blaise's eyes. "Who would that be"Blaise Asked nervously. "I mean,Who was gone the whole day"Astoria Asked. "And who isn't here now"She Said And Looked around. "We don't know"Blaise And Theo said at the same time. "They definitely know something"Pansy whispered and Astoira Nodded. "We'll see you guys at the commen room"The boys Said And Left quickly.