Part 32

Sean tilted his head back with a chuckle, exposing his throat and Mark took advantage of it. Bring his lips to Sean's throat, Mark pressed his lip to Sean's damp skin. The water on his skin tasted so sweet that Mark parted his lips to suck the water drops off. Sean's arms wrapped around his shoulders tighter with a soft moan. Mark broke the suction to slide his lips up the vein of Sean's neck, his tongue dragging up his skin without ever passing his lips. Mark stopped to pant breathlessly under Sean's ear, before letting his tongue flick up the curve of his ear. Sean turned his head with a blush, shivering slightly in his arms, upon mumbling out. "Mark... Don't..." Mark pressed his lips against Sean's ear, whispering huskily into it in a deep purring voice. "Did that tickle?" Sean squirmed in his arms, hiding his face in the nape of Mark's neck to muffle out guiltily. "No... Put me down. Please?" Mark loosened his grip carefully, causing Sean's body to slide down his front. Sean was avoiding his eyes, his cheeks so red that the tips of his ears were turning a soft pink.

Mark didn't bother trying to hide his smug grin. Sean could try to hide and deny it all he wanted. Getting turned on from being tickled wasn't a turn off for him. He rather enjoyed teasing Sean. He couldn't explain it, but the more Sean shied away from him, the more he wanted him. Even if Sean couldn't see it, he could. Sean was a rare beauty inside and out. Sean let out a nervous giggle, backing away from him toward the door as he mumbled out to him. "Well... I'm glad you're feeling better... Now if you'll excuse me. I think I left the front door unlocked..." Mark smirked, removing the towel from around his waist as Sean turned his back on him. Lazily twisting it, he crept up enough to strike Sean across the ass with it. He barely put any effort into it, but the action surprised Sean clear out of his skin. Sean jumped, stumbling into the door as he yelped. Sean huddled against the door, rubbing his ass with a playful chuckle. Casually Mark flipped the towel over his shoulder, asking Sean smugly. "Where do you think you're going?"

Sean peeked over his bare shoulder and Mark forgot how to breathe. Those bright blue eyes stared back at him with a seductive gaze that paralyzed him to the spot. Sean raised a hand to run his fingers through his green bangs, showing off his lean bicep as he chuckled out shyly. "I told you... The front door could be unlocked. Mark... why are you looking at me like that?" Sean's eyes drifted down Mark's naked body, before he jerked his head back to face the door. Mark could see his cheeks burning as he put his forehead to the door to avoid looking again. Slowly Mark walked up behind him, his voice going uncontrollably deep as he asked him curiously. "Where did all that confidence of yours go? A few moments ago, you couldn't keep your hands off me." Sean bowed his head against the door, practically trying to hide his face behind his shoulders as he muttered out breathlessly. "You drain it from me... Why do you have to look at me like that?" Mark slid his hands over Sean's bare sides, whispering over his pale smooth back. "How do I look at you?"

Mark brushed his lips very lightly across Sean's shoulders, while his eyes watched the way Sean's fingers stroked the door. Goosebumps were appearing on Sean's arms. Sean turned his head very slightly to sneak a look at him as he answered in a breathless voice. "How do you always look so confident? I can barely keep from shaking around you... Did you learn that in some strip class?" Mark kissed Sean's shoulder with a hearty chuckle. Composing himself, he stepped up against him to answer over his shoulder. "I'm not... I have to touch you to keep myself from shaking. It's easy to be confident around strangers... but you're no stranger to me. I told you... You affect me like no one else." Sean turned around, whispering back stubbornly. "I don't believe you." Mark took a step back to give Sean more room to breathe, before answering coolly. "I don't know any way to prove it to you. I'm telling you the truth. My heart races just as much as yours. I'm just good at hiding it."

Sean reached out to put his hands on Mark's chest, his face looking a bit lost in thought. Mark brushed a stray hair from Sean's face, sweetly telling him. "What's on your mind?" Sean didn't seem to hear him, until he began to bounce and excitedly say. "OH! I got an idea! Stay here!" Sean dashed away from him to run out the door, leaving Mark to stare after him with a smirk. Pulling the towel off his shoulder, he dried himself off a bit more before sitting down on the bed corner. He could hear Sean banging drawers and rummaging through things in another room. What was he up to now? The guy had such a short attention span at the weirdest times. Scooting farther up onto the bed, he laid down before asking loud enough to reach Sean. "Sean?! You need help?" Sean didn't answer, but Mark heard him running back down the hall. Sean skidded to a halt in the room, tossing something onto the bed as he told him with a bright grin. "Put that on." Mark picked up the device, asking perplexed. "What is it?"