Part 53

Their kiss lasted so long that when Mark finally stopped, Sean blushed and sank a little in the water. Mark stroked his fingers along Sean's cheek, whispering to him breathlessly. "I love when you do that." Sean sank until his shoulders were in the water, mumbling out shyly. "When I do what? Kiss you?" Mark shook his head, leaning in to whisper close to his ear. "No. When you get all shy and start to blush." Sean bit his lip, turning in the water to lean on the stony edge of the pool. He hated that he couldn't control how much he blushed around Mark. It was the way his body naturally reacted to him. Crossing his arms over the stony edge, he buried his cheeks in them. Behind him, Mark let out a throaty chuckle and started rubbing his bare back. Sean closed his eyes, moaning softly. The stone wall edge of the pool was warm and felt good against the clash of cold outdoor air coming from the large open window view. Mark's hands messaged his shoulders, sweetly telling him. "I have another confession to make."

Sean peeked over his shoulder, chuckling out. "Oh boy... Are you going to tell me that you take all your boyfriends here?" Mark snorted, sliding his hands down Sean's back one last time, before slowly drifting away from him. Sean turned slightly to look at him better, feeling a little anxious. While Mark moved to a wall that was lined in beautiful fake plants. Mark dried his hand with a small washcloth there and reached into them to mess with something. The lights of the spa dimmed, and a set of sheer roller shades lowered down to block out the bright sunlight but not the view. Mark messed around a bit more and the soft blue and red lights in the pool turned on with a set of aqua jets. Sean drummed his nails on the stone edge, playfully growling out with suspicion. "Oh, you've definitely been here before... Mark..." Mark chuckled to himself, answering with a guilty blush. "I have been here by myself a few times in the past. It helped me relax during my competitions here. I've never brought anyone here with me though. You're the only one I've shared this with."

Sean narrowed his eyes on him, asking him curiously. "Is that your confession? Cause I've gotta say... It's kind of got me on edge that you could be hiding-" Mark cut him off by removing a basket from the plants. With a guilty grin, Mark told him honestly. "I might have... booked this place as our little honeymoon after the rink. I wasn't going to the Spa this morning... I was coming back after booking this for later. You almost fucked up my whole surprise. You're just lucky that there was an opening for earlier." Sean's jaw dropped as he took that in and gestured from him to the door, stammering out. "Did Stacy know that?" Mark shook his head, casually replying. "No. I only told her about the rink. My plan was to have her take you there and both myself and the Ordained Minister would be waiting on the ice... but after the way you sounded last night... I got worried about you. So, on my way back from booking this, I got coffee and stopped by to check on you."

Sean turned more to press his back to the warm wall, mumbling out sadly. "You did all this for me? Mark, I... I don't know what to say... I'm sorry. I didn't even think about what to do for you..." Mark chuckled to himself, setting the basket on the edge to remove a few things as he retorted genuinely lovingly. "I didn't do this because I expected anything in return. I did it just to see you smile." Sean sank down in the water up to his neck, saying softly. "Mark... I'm so blown away. I... I'm so happy. I think I might cry." Mark giggled a little, pulling a bottle of pink Korbel champagne from the basket with two slender clear glasses. Setting up the glasses, Mark worked to uncork the bottle, telling him through a strained grunt. "Well... Don't cry... At least... not yet." Sean smirked, chuckling out. "Mark, do you need some help with that? You know, usually they have a corkscrew to-" Mark shook his head, his arm muscle and voice straining more as he grunted out. "No... I got it. I don't need... no fucking... cork-"

With a loud 'POP' the cork came free and shot across the room to put a hole in the top of the soft orange colored wall by the door. Both of them jumped, waiting like deer frozen in the headlights of a car. When no one screamed or came charging in, Mark began pouring the champagne into the glasses, stating out nonchalantly. "We're fine." Sean burst out laughing, covering his face as he uttered out to himself. "Holy shite!" Mark started to laugh as he told him lightly. "It's fine. They'll never notice it." Sean lowered his hands, chuckling out sarcastically. "Ya, I'm sure... Jesus." After pouring the glasses, Mark set to work lighting a few aroma candles that were set up at the corners of the pool around little stacks of jet-black Zen rocks. Sean distracted himself for a bit by looking and listening to the crystal-clear water. The aqua jets were silent, expect for the trickling and bubbling sounds of the water. While the glassy parts of the calmer water showed off the beautiful lights beneath.