Part 61

Sean stroked Mark's arm as the sun brightened up their room. He had slept for some of the night, but he had too much going on in his head. He didn't know what to expect and that made his night restless. Mark's hand suddenly began stroking his bare stomach, asking him in a deep sleepy voice. "Did you sleep at all?" Sean smirked, not entirely lying when he answered over his shoulder. "Yes. How did you sleep?" Mark snuggled his body closer, his toes tracing Sean's foot lovingly. Sean giggled, jerking in his arms at how it tickled. Mark tightened his arms around him, purring against his neck playfully. "I always sleep better with you in my arms." Sean rolled his eyes with blushing cheeks. Mark added to his embarrassment by chuckling against his shoulder between kisses. "You wore me out... and I'm sure... that everyone on this floor heard you last night." Sean buried his face in his pillow, muffling out. "Don't remind me..." Mark kissed a trail along his spine, whispering to him sweetly. "I hope you have the energy to do your routines after all that."

Sean lifted his head from his pillow, giving Mark a long passionate kiss. That's when a knock came at the door. Mark stiffened, glancing at the door before sliding from the bed. Grabbing his robe, he slipped it on, announcing loudly. "Just a minute." Sean covered himself with the comforter, watching anxiously as Mark opened the door. In the doorway, two uniformed security officers lifted their badges. Sean's heart sank to the floor. One of the uniformed guards, started in by telling Mark seriously. "Good morning, Sir. Sorry to disturb you, but we're looking for Mark Fischbach?" Mark leaned on the door, asking coolly. "What's this about?" The second security man put away his badge, calmly replying. "We're here in regard of the ISU to get a full statement on an incident that occurred with another skater. Charges were pressed against Mr. Fischbach and the ISU wants him brought in to settle this matter." Sean wrapped himself in the blanket, moving closer to ask them hopefully. "Can't this matter wait until after the finals?"

The first security guard shook his head, nicely informing him. "I'm afraid it cannot. Matters of safety are taken very seriously by the ISU, the sooner this happens the better. This is all to prevent anyone else from getting hurt. I hope you understand." Mark nodded, glancing down at his robe as he said nervously. "I understand... Can I dress first?" The men nodded, glancing around at the people peeking out of their rooms to see what was going on. Mark closed the door and Sean mumbled out grimly. "Mark... I can't skate without you there..." Cupping his cheek, Mark kissed his forehead, telling him confidently. "Yes, you can. You're gonna be fine." Sean touched his hand, reluctantly letting him go to dress. Once he was finished, Sean moved in to hug him. Mark wrapped his arms around him, telling him confidently. "Don't worry about me. I'll be good. I'll see you when this is over and we'll celebrate." Sean let him go, walking him to the door. The security guards rose off the walls by the door, gesturing him out.

Mark stepped out and one of the guards moved in to cuff Mark's hands behind his back. Sean grabbed the doorframe tightly, stating out to Mark. "I love you." Mark smiled at him, replying lovingly. "Love you too. Stay safe." Sean nodded, while Nate moved closer to tell Mark seriously. "I'll keep an eye on him. I promise." Mark nodded, then was escorted down the hallway to the elevator. Sean hated that they were going to parade him out like a criminal for the reporters to see. The second Mark was out of sight, Nate crossed his arms, discreetly telling Sean. "They already took Rasputin away at breakfast to get him checked out. On the plus side... Quintin hasn't shown his face yet." Sean lifted his chin, growling back. "Good. I hope it stays that way. Stacy?" Nate followed Sean inside the room, answering softly. "She went with Rasputin to the hospital. Think of her like... An informant. She's keeping Roslyn updated on where Rasputin is. That way people don't question why he's in two places at once."

Sean slipped into the bathroom to get dressed into his frozen riverdance costume, asking Nate curiously. "And Quintin?" Nate chuckled to himself, answering innocently. "Sleeping like a baby. Roslyn is watching him in their room. When Rasputin comes back, she'll switch with him after the first routine." Sean stepped out of the bathroom, grumbling out. "Fuck... With Stacy gone, I can't apply this shite..." Nate moved closer to take the make-up kit, waving for him to take a seat on the bed. Sean took a seat, his hands shaking. Nate touched his cheek, sweetly informing him. "Don't worry. You got this." Sean turned his eyes to Nate, seriously muttering out. "Doesn't feel like it..." Nate held Sean's face, starting to darken his eyelids as he told him lightly. "You're only saying that because he won't be there to cheer you on... but you're wrong. That boy will cheer for you from space. So, give him a show." Sean huffed, shakily admitting. "Nate, you don't understand... Last time I was at this rink... I fell. What if-?"