Part 33

Sean watched Mark's expression closely. There was a spark in his fragile brown eyes that pulled at Sean's heartstrings. Lifting his hand from Mark's, he touched Mark's warm cheek, asking him sweetly. "Something wrong?" Mark leaned his cheek into Sean's hand, whispering back. "No. I was just admiring the way it looks on you. I swear, I've looked at that ring a billion times... but it looks so different on you. Brighter." Sean blushed, mumbling out playfully. "You're not going to make a leprechaun joke, are you? Is that why you put a rainbow on it?" Mark held Sean's hand against his cheek, kissing his wrist with a tender passion. Sean's breath caught in his throat as he watched. The way Mark's wet bangs hung down his face was alluring enough. However, the way his lips parted before pressing to his soft skin to practically bite him without the use of his teeth... It was intoxicating. There was so much affection in it that it left Sean speechless. After the simple tender kiss, Mark purred out to him in a deep breathless voice of his own. "No. That thought didn't even cross my mind honestly."

Sean lightly huffed doubtfully with a small smile. Mark lowered Sean's hand to his shoulder, chiming in honestly. "I'm telling you the truth. I didn't choose the rainbow because of that, or because we are..." Sean turned his eyes to Mark, giving him a warm smile. Mark's heart rate skipped, causing him to blush. After clearing his throat awkwardly with a guilty smile, Mark continued sweetly. "Over the years you've told me your favorite color. Only to claim that you love them all, because together they can make something even more beautiful than just one color can do alone." Sean blushed a deeper red, looking away shyly. He couldn't believe Mark noticed that about him. Mark leaned over him, kissing his shoulder lovingly. Sean could barely breathe. His four senses were completely focused on Mark. While his fifth sense debated on whether to kiss Mark to taste him. Mark's lips brushed over his ear, sending goosebumps down his arms and tingles down his spine. Whispering to him in that deep buttery voice of his, Mark told him. "You're not just one color to me. You need them all to shine as brightly as you do."

Sean laid back across the bed, wrapping his arms around Mark's neck. Staring up into Mark's eyes, he told him with a gleaming smile. "You're such a sweet talker. Just kiss me already." Mark let out a throaty chuckle, laying over him carefully. Once he was comfortable between Sean's legs, he let their lips meet in a slow steady kiss that grew more passionate the longer in went on. Mark's heart rate was slightly faster than normal, becoming faster as their kiss grew into a fiery passion of needy lust. Sliding his hands along Mark's shoulders, he followed the curves of his muscular back to his waist. Reluctantly, Sean moved his hands off Mark to fumble with his baggy pants. He struggled to push the waist band down his hips, until Mark rose his hips off him. Mark moaned into their unbroken kiss, his hands going to Sean's hips to help. Sean tried to stay in the kiss, but eventually broke the kiss with a chuckle as he arched back to push his pants farther down his legs. Mark sat up, grabbing his pants and forcing Sean to put his legs together so that he could pull them up off him.

Sean obeyed blushing at how he felt like a little kid. Mark tossed his pants away, grabbing Sean's ankles before they returned to the mattress. Pulling them closer, his kissed his ankles and Sean giggled. He couldn't help himself. Mark had a way of embarrassing him and making him feel so fuzzy at the same time. Mark wrapped an arm around his legs, holding them close to his chest as he stroked them. Sean relaxed; he wasn't worried about what Mark was doing. He was being so loving. So nice. Then his grip tightened, and Sean rushed out in a gasp of giggles. "Mark, don't you dare!" Mark held Sean's legs still, the fingers of his free hand tracing circles on the bottom of Sean's exposed feet. Sean clawed the sheets, whining loudly through clenched teeth. Mark's smug grin was cruel to him. His fingers tickling him more, until Sean gasped before breaking into fits of laughter. Twisting on the bed, Sean tried hard to pry his legs from Mark. Mark let Sean twist onto his stomach, but still kept control of his legs.