j.a.<hurt>

Jacks POV

so today I woke up kinda feeling like full on shit, and not feeling like myself at like all, so as you may know I share a room with daniel, because of the OCD shit.

but i honestly wished I shared a room with zach, because whenever I'm sick that boy is always there for me.
I actually haven't been sick for a while, but this morning I woke up with a very strong heachache, but I don't wanna tell any of the boys only because today is are only day off and I know that Corbyn needs this day off because he's been pretty stressed lately and I don't wanna ruin that for my bandmate.

I casually walk downstairs to get some medicine but I can't let the boys no so as jack, I do ninja rolls and flips and the don't notice me aha, by the time I'm walking up the stairs I get so dizzy I fall right in front of zach who is walking behind me.

Zachs POV

So I was walking up the the stairs to go yell at daniels for eating my flipping frosted flakes, when all of a sudden jack collapsed on the stairs, he wasn't unconscious or anything he just fell.

jack buddy you ok down there bud ?

"yah zach i-i-I'm good" jack says running up the stairs to the bathroom

When I go to knock on the door, I can hear jack crying, gagging and dry heaving. Jack, open this flipping door and let me in. "no" He said in between gags.

so I did what I do best and that was yell for jonah, but when I did all the boys come up the stairs and I kinda felt bad because jonah and corbyn were cuddling on the couch which was cute (aha jorbyn)

what do u need zach ? jonah said

"open this fucking door jonah, jack is in there fucking throwing up and won't let me in"

did he seriously not tell us he was sick wtf. Corbyn said annoyingly

I kinda started to get pissed at corbyn because my bsf is in there throwing up, and corbyn is being an asshole, so I did what I do best (aha not really) and jumped on corbyn and started punching him, I honestly don't know what took over me

"YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME CORBYN, DON'T BE SUCH AND ASSHOLE WHEN OUR BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE PUKING HIS GUTS OUT" I said very fucking loudly.

" ZACH GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM" daniel said pushing me off of him"

I finally jump back into reality when into see corbyns blood laying next to me in the hallway and see jonah taking him to there room.

Jacks POV

While I was in the bathroom throwing up, I heard yelling and heard zach saying a bunch of shit, but my head hurt to bad to go check and see what it was about, when I stood up I fell again, and I was crying alot, because I hate throwing up more than anything or anyone, other than corbs of course.

when I decide I'm finally down dry heaving and throwing up I open the door still very dizzy and see zach crying on the floor, for god knows what reason, "zach buddy what's wrong" He responded with a bitch answer but a true one "jack no I should be asking you that" He said whipping his tears away

zach honestly I feel like shit, not gonna lie, asking me I feel like I'm dying no gonna lie.

"jack I'm sorry I'll help you feel better"

Zachs POV

I help jack up and walk him down the stairs to the kitchen, I pour him some medicine and he him some water, he the takes them both, then I help him go back to his and daniels room and lay him down on the bed.

I give him a bucket just in case he needs to throw up again, then he asks me to stay with him, and I of course said yes, "zach, why were crying in the hallway, jack said trying not to throw up"

jack, why you were throwing up, corbyn said something that made me go into protective mode and I kinda jumped on him and started throwing punches at him but be wouldn't punch back because I probably would of go my ass beat. then I snapped back into reality when daniel shoved me off of corbyn and then I saw blood, and next thing I know corbs is being taken off with jonah to your guys room.

"zach, I know you were worried about me but that was not a good idea" jack said laughing. believe me jack that's why I was crying, I was think about how you were picking your guts up and I'm out here throwing punches at our best friend when he didn't even say anything rude really, I feel terrible.

Next thing I know jack grabs my hand so we can go check on corbyn. "Jack I'm nervous what if he hates me" He could never hate you, trust me I would know from experience.

jack slightly opens there bedroom door and I see daniel and jonah laying on the bed watching a movie.

"weres corbyn" I asked nervously. he's in the bathroom daniel said frantically. Corbyn walks out of the bathroom and he has a black eyes, cute on his face, his lips r busted open, probably because I was wearing rings, and his face had tear stains all over them and his eyes were bloodshot read from crying. "corbyn, I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking I was worried about jack and I thought what u said was rdue and honestly now that I look back on that moment what u said wasn't reduce at all and i-i-i-" I immediately got cut off when corbyn pulled me into a hug

its, okay zach, it's whatever. he said pulling away from the hug, going to lay in the bed with jonah and daniel
"but it isn't I should of that ought before" zach, it's okay honestly I'm fine, and I'll just tell the fans I fell or something, I love you zach I don't care. "I love you too"

"Okay, I'm glad you two made up but jack is still over there looking sick as hell, and zach touch corbyn again, I'll end you, jonah said making us all laugh.

damn, so that ended up longer than i thought lmao. don't forget the requests!❤