j.a.<accident>

all legends die in the making,🚭

jack's POV

it was just any other day for me until it wasn't.

i woke up this morning with a good idea to go mountain climbing, and daniel would tag along being this would be both our first times.

ive always wanted to try this, but we've always been just so damn busy, it would never got in our schedule, but today we have a day off so i am using it wisely.

as daniel and i drive to the mountain areas we had pretty nice conversations, about each others boyfriends, and how happy we both where.

but there was a way, he was speaking about corbyn that just showed so much potential, it made your heart soft.

as we arrived, we out on some gear, and made out way up the mountain, boy was it fucking hot.

"here bud, drink some water" daniel said handing me some water, which i happily accepted.

after i took a few drinks,i handed it back to him, but while i did i lost placing and my foot slipped, but luckily daniel grabbed me just in time.

"love be careful" i looked up at him with confusion. "im so sorry jack, i sometimes go into a werid mindset when i miss corbyn and say stupi- ya know what forget it, let's keep hiking, but be careful"

i knew exactly what he was talking about, i felt the same being away from the one you love hurts.

as daniel and I climbed higher and higher, we finally reached the top. we both decided to stop and take some cool ass photos.

i decided to balance on one foot and stand by the edge as daniel took the photo, "be careful" "i know daniel, now shut up and take the photo" i heard him let out a slight giggle. as he was taking the photo, i felt myself slip, and try to grab onto something, i heard screams from a distance.

that's the last thing i remember, when my body hit the ground full force.

daniels POV

as jack and i where taking photos i noticed jacks placement on the rocks didn't seem so safe, so right when i was about to say something, i saw his body lunge backwards, and take a quick dive off the clift.

everything stopped. there was nothing to be heard other than jacks body hit the bottom of the clift. i was scared.

i immediately dashed forwards to the edge of the clift and lean forward to see jacks small body laying lifeless on the ground.

no movement.

no sound.

just silence.

i felt tears fall down my face, as i was shakinly pulling my phone out of my pocket to call an ambulance, when i heard a small groan from down below.

i jump off and land on a rock, barely catching balance. i jump a few more times until im next to jack.

i place my hand on his shoulder and caress at nice and slowly letting him know i was there.

"let me go dani, leave."i felt more tears rush down my face. "abosoultey not jack, i will not leave you" i say interlocking our hands. "yes you will daniel, you'll die if you don't leave, coyotes will get you, please go"

by now i could of made a full ass puddle with my tears. "please dani go, i need you to, for me"

i slowly stood up and looked jacks body up and down, then up at the sky, "i love you so much jack" i bent down and kissed his forehead. "i love you too dani, forever and always"

after jack had spoken, i took off running with tears running down my face.

there's no way i just left him alone

to die.

to be scared.

i couldn't believe myself, i knew i had to turn back around but my body wouldn't allow it.

i then stopped and let more tears fall, when i heard cries in a distance knowing that was my best friend calling out for help, even though he said he didn't need it.

i ran, the opposite direction back to jack. as i approached him i saw him in his own puddle of tears, as his blood was coursing through his veins.

i lean down closer to him. "jacky" he snapped his head towards me in utter shock. "the hell, i told you to leave, daniel go"

"no jack. your my brother my best friend. i love you. imagine zach when he found out i left you to die. imagine the guilt i would have. we go in as two, we come out as two, that's how i roll jack. i shall leave no man behind. im getting both of us down this mountain, and im not going down it without a fight, and im especially not going down it without you, now let's go."

i lean my hand out for jack to grab, and i help him up. he immediately lets out a whimper of pain. "what hurts bud" "m-m-my leg, but i'll be okay, just don't let go"

"never" he looks up at me with a smile. which i gladly returned.

as we where halfway down the mountain i felt a sense that someone was following us, i turned around but was meant with no one.

as jack and i arrived at the end of the mountain, we both where thirsty, and it was still completely dark out, and me being me, not remembering where the car was.

"the car jack, where is it" he points to our left, so i start walking towards that direction. after a few minutes of silence and walking i finally find the car.

i help jack into the passenger side, and then i run to the driver's side, "you should of left me dani, you wouldn't be as weak as you are now" i look at jack and then back at the road.

"are you kidding me jack? i would do absolutely anything for you. not just for you but for any of the guys. id rather be weak with you alive, than me not be with you at all. i love you"

jack looked at me and smiled.

we finally arrived to the hospital,  i got out and helped jack into the area, right when we arrived there was a nurse to immediately help him.

they took him to the room, and told me to sit and wait.

i sat alone for about 45 minutes until the other boys came and engulfed me into a warm loving hug.

i explained everything that happened to him, and they said i saved jacks life.

i look over to see my boyfriend with his head in his hands kneeled over the chair, i get up and walk over to him and bend down infront of him, while i gently placed my hand on his knee.

"love bug what's wrong" he looks up at me through tears. "you could of died dani' i smile at my boyfriend's statement knowing he cared alot.

"im not bud, im right here, don't think about the what ifs." i pull him into another loving hug, only meant for us.

"jack avery" the nurse called, we immediately looked up.

"he is doing very well, a broken leg, and a minor concussion is all that's wrong with him right now, he will definitely heal perfectly fine, now you" she looked at me. "you saved that boys life"

i smile knowing i did the right thing, for the first time in my life.

we all walked into jacks room, me holding corbyn close, while zach ran over and kissed his boyfriend.

i glance around the room, seeing that everybody seems happy.

i pull corbyn even closer knowing that no matter what

never leave a man behind

even if he is a dumbfuck and annoying half the time, he'll always be one of the most important people in my life.

{r.i.p. juice wrld🙏hope you'll still be making music from up above💯 love ya brotha♥️}