d.s.<flu>

Daniels POV

I woke up with a pounding headache that was killing me, I couldn't help but feel so useless and worthless at this very given moment.

I tried standing up, but there was so much pain and pressure in my stomach I knew I had to throw up immediately.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, dropped to my knees and threw up.

I suddenly hear my bedroom door open to finalize it was jack, he kneeled down beside me whispering calming things to me while I pucked my guts out.

Jack slowly lefts me up and places me on the bed, he runs down stairs to give me some medicine, and comes back with crackers and sprite which I wasn't open up to eatting.

He sat down beside me and gave me the food, I slowly ate it when I felt the urge to throw up again, I poke jack who took action, and gave me a bucket were I let out all my contents in the bucket, lucky I stop right before it overflows.

I fall back against the bead board with a loud groan. "Daniel, buddy do you want anything ? Do u need some water or anything" I shake my head, as I see jack frown beside me. I start crying because the pain is getting worse.

"bud, stop crying, your gonna get sicker, and feel more worse than you already are" jack said rubbing my stomach which actually felt really nice.

He pulls me up so my head is on his chest, and with that I fell asleep, remembering how good of friends that I truly have.

The next day, I woke up with more pains in my stomach, jack was still laying beside me, which made my stupid ass anxiety go down. My stomach wasn't actually as bad as it was yesterday and I thank jack for that. I nudge jack to wake him up, so he knows that I'm doing alot better. He nods his head and sits up.

"Are you sure your feeling better." I nod my head, it was true, I was feeling better.

He lays back down and stares at the ceiling, he looked so blank. Jack you okay ? He looks at me with tears in his eyes. What's wrong jacky ?

"i like you dani, I like you alot, I know its unbelievable to hear, but it's true, your so kind, and seeing u sick yesterday made me feel bad.

its okay, jack dont cry, I like you too. And with that I collided are lips together, hoping no shit would come out of my mouth while doing so.

Good thing it stayed down.

We both lay back down cuddling into each other, it was like the for the rest of the night.

ik it was short, but im working on another book, so I'm trying to keep up with both the sickfics requests

-kilie❤