z.h.<felt faint>

Zachs POV

It was just another ordinary day for Zachary Dean Herron, but something felt off, different. He's head was killing him, and he felt way off for some unknown reason. He slowly made hid way out of his bed, feeling the urge to throw up, but for another unknown reason, corbyn was taking a shower in his bathroom

But zach had to throw up, and he had to do it now, so he lent over the toilet and let put all the content he had in his stomach, as he did the shower stopped

"zach ? are you good bud ?

yeah, im uh good corbs just think I ate something old last night im good.

um if you say so. and with that Corbyn turned the shower back on and started letting the water soak in.

Zach stood up trembling and shaking and walked out of the bathroom. Today the boys had some interviews so he didn't wanna hold anyone back.

He went into his room, got some cloths and put them on.

They were black ripped jeans and a red shirt following.

The only thing zach could really concentrate on was his throbbing headache that made him almost tip over.

"Guy, come on we have to go." Jonah yelled from downstairs. I walked out of me room just to see daniel and corbyn hugging. Well, daniel and corbyn are just friends they just are very close, just like jack and i. Jonahs pretty close to corbs too. (#jorbyn and dorbyn bitchs)

"Zach, you and corbyn will be in a car, while daniel, jack,jon and I will be in another. "

"You wanna drive"? corbyn asked me.
uh sure.

At that very moment I was doubting if I should drive or not. I felt very faint, but I took the wheel either way.

As we I was driving corbyn was on his phone with jonah just talking about stupid shit, even tho they were following right behind us.

I started to get very dizzy and everything was a blur. I couldn't concentrate on the road, and next thing I know I swerved lanes and we got hit.

Jonahs POV

I was driving with daniel jack and our manager jon. When all of a sudden corbyn and zachs car crashed, none of us knew what had caused it, but zach must of swerved lanes and crashed and flipped the car. I immediately got out of the car and ran to it. I helped corbyn crawled out of the car, but zach was clearly passed out "what happened" I asked the crying corbyn next to me, with blood on his face

"h-h-he passed out while driving, and he swerved lanes"

So he passed out before the crash ?

"y-y-ye" he said crying harder

sh corbs, it's okay, I got you. I said embracing him in a hug

The amblance and police arrived taking corbyn and zach to the hospital to check them both out, (I mean I would too😉😉😉)

Corbyn, ended up with a concussion and some cuts, but it was all so different for zach. He got no injuries from the accident. He passed out due to sick of lackness. Which means he was sick and didn't let anyone take care of him so he passed out.

Zachs POV

I woke up in the hospital so confused on why I was here.

Then I remembered I passed out, and that's not even the worst part, I passed out while driving AND THATS NOT EVEN THE WORST PART, I PASSED OUT WITH CORBYN IN THE CAR!!!!

Jonah, is corbyn okay ?

"Yes, bud he is fine. Zach next timr your sick you need to tell me. And if not me someone else. You were dehydrated and overwhelmed"

I know I'm sorry, ill take care of myself next time, I promise

ok yall, don't be pussy, send me some requests!!!

Luv you😂❤

-kilie💙