z.h.<claustrophobic>

zachs pov.

fuck

fuck

fuck.

we have so many damn fucking interviews today, and i actually thought i was going to die, not only that but jack was also making me ride this stupid fucking thing at this stadium.

he says it's a ride but it's obviously not.

plus it's also very small which worries my because im very claustrophobic, and im not sure this was going to end well on my part nor jacks part.

"zach come on, it'll be fun"

i decided to just listen to him, and just get in. but when i immediately got in, the space was tight, and the seats where small.

i immediately started to feel scared.

as we started going up, i saw it.

i saw the walls.

the ground.

even jack.

started move, and sink in. i immediately started to flip my actual shit.

i felt my breathing say "bye bye" and just left me. and i felt my tears say "hello" then walked out the front doors from my eyes, and run down my cheeks.

jack immediately noticed and took his hand in mine. "baby, what's wrong? babe your okay. calm down, im here love" nothing he said helped. the walls were caving in and i immediately started panicking more. "help me. im gonna die, fuck." is what i kept saying as i kept squeezing jacks hand that was still placed in mine.

"baby no, stop that, chill. your okay my bug, please don't panic, you'll make me panic and flip my shit. baby please im right here."

what jack said kinda helped but walls were still caving in.

i suddenly felt the ride suddenly stop, so i looked down and we where stuck at the top...

i started screaming and yelling kicking my feet, "GET ME DOWN PLEASE" i said barely being able to breath.

"guys get us down" jack yelled, i looked over seeing tears running down my boyfriends cheeks also.

we both just sat there crying.

my breathing was still fucking itself.

my tears probably would of drowned jack and i if there weren't holes in this stupid things.

my whole body was shaking, and my breathing was doing terrible, i suddenly felt arms around me and stand me up.

i looked down to notice we where now on the ground, but i still was trembling and shaking.

"jack, are you okay" i ask him, my voice was still a little shaken up.

"baby, im fine. are you okay" i nodded while jack pulled me into a hug.

"i love you zach"

"i love you too"

{jorbyn n dorbyn are still the best ship. but we still support sum jachary love🤤}