j.a.//d.s.<car crash>part 2

Zach's POV

After everything that's happened today we all went home except Daniel of course, jack was able to come home tonight which kinda made my day better knowing he was able to come to me tonight.

When we get home everyone went to the living room so we all could talk about everything.

"h-h-he was gonna propose t-t-to you tonight" Jack said looking up and Corbyn with tears in his eyes "he bought the ring and everything for you, he was so excited, he was ready" I looked over to corbyn who had tears falling down his face as well as everybody else.

Guys Daniel strong he'll make it, I'm sure of it. I said doubting myself. "i-i-i cant live without Daniel. You guys don't understand he's my everything, if he leaves me too, I don't know what I'll do." Corbyn said leaning into Jonah sobbing. That's when Corbyns phone went off and he picked it up immediately.

"Corbyn Besson?" "Yes?" "Daniel Seavey is still not awake but we need you to fill out paperwork for him since your his boyfriend" "mka" is all he said when he hung up. "Imma go to the hospital, and fill out paperwork work for my Dani, text y'all later."

This morning we all woke up to quiet sobbing coming from downstairs in the kitchen, we all immediately rushed down thier to find Jack cuddled up in the corner crying his little heart out. "baby i-i-i- can't live without daniel either, he's my best friend, i can't lose him" he said sobbing into my chest.

He's strong Jacky, you know this, he'll pull through I'm sure of it. I said meaning every single bit.

Corbyn💜🤞: Zach, Jack was right Dani was gonna propose to me last night before all this happened, I was supposed to spend my life with him. Sorry Zach if Daniel is leaving, I'm leaving too.

My heart broke reading Corbyns messege, I know it shouldn't but it did.

is he talking about killing himself?

omg he is.

My thoughts where.interrupted when I heard Corbyn coming through the front door, I immediately jumped in his arms and told him I love him so much.

"DANIELS AWAKE, MY BABIES AWAKE" Daniels mom yelled running down the stairs following everyone else. Guys let's go, I said grabbing my keys and hopping in the car with jack in the passenger side.

We arrive at the hospital and immediately walk into Daniels room, everyone except Corbyn, he said he'd be in when he's ready. "Hey Daniel" jack said crying when Daniel engulfed him in a hug. "Glad your okay Jacky" he said with a little giggle. After everyone hugged him he noticed corbyn wasn't there his smile suddenly turned into a frown.

"Where's my b-b-boyfriend" "he said he'll come in when he's ready. He thought he was gonna lose yo-" before he could finish Corbyn walked in with only hurt in his eyes, blood$hoot eyes, tear tracks following.

"Baby, come here" Daniel said opening his arms wide so Corbyn could walk into them, which he didnt hesitate to. He immediately walked into his arms sobbing uncontrollably. "I thought I was gonna lose you Dani, i thought I was never gonna be able to see you again, or e-e-even say goodbye, god i missed you so much, you don't know how much it would of killed me to live without you, i love you so much Daniel Seavey"

"Corbyn Matthew-" "w-w-why didn't you finish your sentence" corbyn said looking sad. That's when Daniel stood up from the hospital bed and got on one knee.

"I didn't say your last name Corbyn because im hoping that it'll change soon. Corbyn Matthew Besson, I love you so much, we've been through so much together yes indeed, you almost lost me, but I fought, I fought for you. Even when I was unconscious I was still thinking about you. Now with that Corbyn Matthew Besson, would make me the happiest man alive and marry me.

Corbyn didn't even hesitate "Yes Dani yes!" "Good to know Corbyn Matthew Seavey" Daniel said crashing his lips into Corbyns.

A few weeks later, Daniel was out of the hospital and back to normal, same with jack, Daniel and Corbyn where soon to get married, why don't we was about to release a new album.

As of now life was going well especially for

Corbyn

Matthew

Seavey.

{corbyn matthew seavey, actually sounds really good. am i right or am i right?😂}

{also new dorbyn book just came out, it's called true love//dorbyn. check it out, 3 chapters out already♥️💯}