z.h.<migrane>

Zachs POV

I woke up too a very bad sensation in my head. I already knew what It was. Everytime I get a migrane I always have to hide away.

To tell you the truth, the boys have no idea why I stay up in my room in a corner with the lights off, I saw it's cause I'm tired and tryna sleep, but I don't think the guys buy it.

The last time I got a migrane was during the 8 letters tour and I hide away in the green room, we're I turned the green to black and turned off all the lights and sat there hoping no one would walk in

And no one did.

I'm now in my room with a terrible damn ass migrane, and it hurts like a bitch. So I get up turn off ALL my lights and sit in my closet with the doors shut. Kinda werid I know.

"Zach buddy were are you ? I heard knowing it was Jacks voice. Suddenly the closet door opened and I was sitting eye to eye with jack. I knew it was him. Oh, I'm uh, fine just looking for my shoes.

"On the ground?" I knew he knew something was up, and I felt terrible for lying to my best friend.

"What's wrong. Zachy? He said sitting beside me with a hand on my shoulder "and why are all the lights off, and don't give me that I'm fine answer or I'll slap you.

Jack, everything is okay, it's just my head kinda hurts so I decided to turn off the lights thats all

"And sit in the closet with the door shut ? Nah, im not buying it, what's really going on, and don't be afraid to tell me, cause I'm always gonna be here, so tell me what's up or do you want me to get jonah ?"

No, jonah doesn't need involved and neither does corbyn, or daniel

"Okay, then tell me"

I just wanna be left alone for a while. And with that jack got up and left me and my empty dark room, with my throbbing headache. I suddenly had the urge to throw up, so I got up and ran to the bathroom with still all the lights out and threw up, a hella lot too.

"Zach ? Are you okay". A voice said and I knew it was jack. He didn't turn on the lights which I'm thankful for that.

My head hurts jacky, I have a terrible migrane and all I wanna do or even be is in my room, with all the lights off.

"It's okay, bud I won't turn the lights out, but I'll go get you some migrane medicine downstairs to make you feel better.

I thanked as he walked out to go get the medicine that was truly needed at this time. I sat on my bed with my knees tucked to my chest crying. My head hurt so bad, and the only thing that was truly helping was sitting in this room with no sound, not lights, no nothing.

Jack came back up the stairs with the medicine when he saw my crying, and suddenly took action, he poured the medicine into the measuring cup thingy and gave it to me, at first I hesitated but I knew I needed this.

After I drank it all, jack gave me some crackers that I ate, and this all kinda helped

Thanks you jack, that really helped
"Your welcome bud". And with that I fell asleep, on Jacks chest

Guys, yall keep giving me requests in my dms. But the person who requested this did it on the requested page so thank you!!!❤

I

Love

You😙

SORRY LMAO