j.a.//d.s.<car crash>

Daniels POV

Today was the day, I am proposing to my beloved Corbyn Besson. Jack and I where heading out to get rings

Yes rings

Jack has also been in a serious relationship with his beloved Zach Herron, they've been dating for 7 months I believe.

Granted Corbyn is 19 and I am 20 but he makes me so happy, so damn happy.

As we were getting in the car I couldn't remember Corbyns ringe size?

6?

7?

9?

Shit Jack i don't remember Corbyns ring size, I said face palming my hands to my head.

"It's okay bud, well just estimate, and if it doesn't fit, we can always go back, plus i probably would forget Zach's ring size anyways, now keep your eyes on the damn road." He said chuckling at the end.

Today was the perfect day to propose, we had it all planned out. The other guys would sing 8 letters while I got down on one knee and proposed to Corbyn on stage in front of everybody.

On the way to the jewelry store we were blasting the music so it could probably be heard from like anywhere. As we stopped at the red light i realized someone started to drive directly towards us

Next thing I know the world sent black.

Zachs POV

Jonah, wtf that's not how you play damn Monopoly. I said with a giggle. "Yes you do zach, tell him corbyn that's how you play" Jonah said eye balling corbyn who was recently just getting off a call.

But after the call he seemed distant, and quiet, like something had been bothering him. Then I got the call, little did I know, it was the same call corbyn had just gotten a few moments ago.

Hello?

"Zach Herron, this is LAPD we are here at the hospital with your boyfriend, Jack Avery, him and his friend Daniel Seavey have recently been in a car accident, I think it's safe to come to the hospital now. Okay. Is all I said before I hung up the call.

I heard sobbing coming from upstairs, I immediately knew it was corbyn. I slowly but fastly ran up to his room to see his knees tucked to his chest, with his arms wrapped around them with his head in them. Corbyn bud, I know it hurts but we have to get to the hospital f-f-for jack and daniel.

With that Corbyn got out of the bed and slipped on his yeezys with a yawn, when we got downstairs Jonah was looking at us with the "what the fuck just happened" look. Daniel, and Jack got in an accident, and from what we tell its not a good one, we have to go now. As soon as those words left my mouth we all where running to the car. Jon our manager driving and me in the passenger side, with Jonah and Corbyn in the back.

I can't lose jack, he's my everything, we've been dating for exactly 8months and he makes me so happy, we meant for a reason, to grow up and live with each other, and hold each other in our arms all the time, and cuddle and never let go.

If I lose Jack

I lose myself.

By this time I was sobbing in the car, our manager was trying to calm me down, but I just couldn't imagine life without Jack in it, thier would be no life for me at all.

When we finally arrived to the hospital we all darted inside "where here for Daniel Seavey, and Jack Avery, they were victims in a car accident recently" our manager jon had asked because it seemed like he was the only one that could actually get a whole sentence out

"Jack Avery is still in surgery, and Daniel Seavey is in the ICU they won't be up for visitation right now, im truly sorry, but your only option to do now is just wait." "Wait, I can't wait, my boyfriend even his boyfriend could be dying right now, and we won't be able to say goodbye, i-i-i need to say goodbye." Corbyn said breaking down into years while Jonah was comforting him.

"I'm sorry, but rules are rules, please just go take a seat over thier" she said point at 4 empty chairs, that we ended up sitting in.

everythings gonna be fine

there both gonna make it.

i just know it.

there strong lads.

"Jack Avery" with that we all immediately stood up and put all our attention to the doctor. Mr. Avery has been unconscious since we brought him in, we had to do surgery on his right arm because a bone was poped out, but he should be waking up soon.

I let out a breath i didn't even realize I was holding knowing Jack was gonna be okay. "He will have to have some therapy to be able to get his arm in the right situation, which will take a couple week maybe more but after that he should be fine, you can go see him now. The doctor was about to walk off when Corbyn stopped him.

"Wait" he said sticking his arm out "what about Daniel Seavey who was brought in with him, will he be okay" "Oh yes, Mr. Seavey, we actually don't know if he will make it. He was the one driving and he got really bad injuries, but you can go see him now in room 207 next to Jack Avery in room 206.

My heart completely broke. The love of my life was going to survive and the love of Corbyns life more likely wasn't going to make it. By now we all had tears coming out of our eyes.

We all slowly made it to Jacks room since we all decided to go check up on him first, when we made it to his room I hesitantly put my hand on the door knob, when I saw Daniels parents walking out of the room beside us crying super hard. Jack's parent where just arriving ready to walk into the room also.

When I opened the door all I saw was jack laying lifeless on the hospital bed with tubes coming out of his throat and nose. He was hooked up to this machine with air in it {🤦}.

I made my way to the side of his bed and placed a kiss on his forehead and interlocked his hand with mine and started talking to him. I honestly didn't care if he could hear me or not.

Jack baby, you might not be able to hear me, but your so fucking strong, you and Dani both. I know Daniel will pull through, he wants to come home Jacky, Daniel will come home to us. He'll come home to Corbyn, he'll come home with you. Your so strong babe, your such a hero to me, and I know your fighting, just don't give up on youself not yet i-

Before I could finish my sentence I felt jack squeeze my hand and I looked up with happy tears when I saw jack was awake. "hey baby, I'm awake, and babe, Daniel will pull through I know it" before he could keep talking I jumped on him gently of course and pecked his lips.

While all this was going on Corbyn was in the corner of the room in a ball letting queit sobs out once in a while, afraid of losing his best friend, his bandmate, his boyfriend, his soulmate in just one day

We all where just looking at corbyn in the corner all letting tears fall, because we all know that if we lose Daniel, will be losing two bandmates in the same day.

{poor bean😢 ily💜🤞}

{part 2 soon🤞‼️}