z.h.<stomach flu>

Zach's POV

This morning i woke up feeling like out down and right shit. I've never felt more worse in my entire life.

When I woke there was pounding in my head, my throat was dry, my hands were shaking, my bed was full of sweat which only means one thing.

The flu.

The "flu" isn't just the "flu" for me, when I get the "flu" boy it hits me hard.

It hits me so hard where I can't walk or sometimes even move. My body just shuts down completely. I sweat like a damn ass pig, and throw up non stop. Well it's kinda bad to be sick right now especially since I'm home alone.

I got up and slowly walked to the kitchen to fetch me some water when I saw Jonah sitting on the couch?

jonahs here? wait JONAHS HERE

Jonah what are you doing here? I said trying to hold back a gag from the nasty smell of bacon from the fridge. Normally bacon would be my favorite ever, but this time it just wasn't.

"So when I was leaving with the guys, they said they were going to go see "it 2" and that shit i won't deal so i stayed back" seems pretty accurate I chuckled but soon stopped because it hurt my stomach to laugh or even talk in a matter a fact.

I think Jonah also noticed the way I immediately stopped laughing because he frowned at me. "Yo you okay? Your acting kinda werid" he said while putting a hand on my shoulder.

That's when I lost it, no like literally all the contents in my stomach literally all came out on the living room floor. "aw Zach you could of told me you were sick" Jonah said while picking me bridal style and carrying me upstairs while i cried in his chest.

j-j-jo it hurts, it hurts really bad. I said while he placed me in front of the toilet and crouched down beside me. "I know it does Zach but if you let it all out, you'll feel better. And with that more contents where coming up my stomach and being realised out my mouth. I bent over the toilet and all you could hear for 15 minutes was my cries and the "swoosh" sounds of my throw up hitting the toilet.

After I was done realising what needed to be realised, Jonah carried back to Jacks and i's room and layed me down. My stomach was crapping like crazy my heart was beating out of my chest, my breathing wasn't well breathing, nothing felt good all I felt was

pain.

pain.

pain.

and more pain.

Jonah ended up leaving my room to go fetch me some water and medicine to relive some of the pain that I've been feeling. When he came back he also brought some movies back with him also.

"Okay bud, this is the plan, your taking these". He said lifting up the medicine "then your eatting at least 3 of these" he said lifting up the cracker's. "Then drinking some water, then where gonna watch some movies and see how you feel after that ight? any questions, okay good."

It's about 3 hours later and Jonah and I are still watching movies when the boys walked in. "yo Jonah i missed you" corbyn said coming over and sitting beside Jonah also cuddling into his side. That's when i felt it. It was coming back up, the cracker's of eaten earlier, the water i drank, possible even the pills where all coming back up.

That's when I got up and darted to the bathroom knelt down and threw up for the 3rd time that day. I heard Jonah and Corbyn come in and whisper nice thoughts to me while i was legit losing my mind. After I was done doing whatever just happened, corbyn lifted me up and took me back to my room where we all just came from.

We ended up watching more movies and talking till 3am that night.

The next day my stomach was doing alot better and I went to the "field of screams" with all the guys and Jonah got so scared he threw up.

He ended up getting the flu thought the day after.

I wonder how?

{goodjob zach, you got jo sick? ya happy now?😂🤦}