c.b.<mental collapse>

corbyns POV

no one ever listens to me. i tell them everyday "he's ruining my mental health" "he hates me" they say they'll do something about it but they never have.

will they?

it was like any other day, i woke up. got dressed and the best part of my day, get yelled at my manager.

it's always over the littlest things, they guys notice yeah, but they all say there gonna fire him but they never bring themselves to do it, which means i have to take it all in.

by myself.

we all where currently sitting on the tour bus when my manager came in looking all mad.

"geez no one ever listens to me" i mentally laugh at that one.

"don't we have a show today?" eben asks with pure confusion.

"yeah but eben your not opening the show this time" we all looked around stunned off our ass's. this man has to of been cappin right?

he wasn't. he replaced eben with some girl which made all of us terribly pissed but we obliged with our manager.

as the movie we where watching had just finished up, our manager looked up and glared at me with demon eyes.

i squinted and looked away.

"corbyn me u outside now" my manager said as i stood up. i look at the guys with big eyes, as they where giving them straight back.

as we made it outside jon yelled at me very loudly for not "practicing" my vocals last night as i was tired as i am every night but still do my shit.

"your letting yourself down corbyn ONLY you. you say you wanna be here? no you don't. i know for a fact you don't. you just wanna sit around on a nice fancy bus cuddling with your stupid fucking boyfriend all day huh" he yelled at me.

at first i was fine, but then he brought zach into it, and now i was the one with the demon eyes.

"bro hop of my shit. im doing completely fine" "you don't belong in this band, and you never will" he said walking away but not forgetting to ram into my shoulder.

my thoughts where swarming with continuous thought.

do they really not want me here?

im such a bad singer.

zach doesn't love me does he?

at this point my breathing was edgy as my vision was becoming blurry because of the tears ready to escape my fragile eyes.

i immediately let out a loud sob as i walk back onto the bus pushing passed everyone, including zach as i went back to the lodging area and shut the door and slammed my body onto the bed crying for the first time in forever.

zachs POV

as soon as our manager wanted to talk to corbyn i just knew deep down inside it wasn't gonna end well.

he always tells me the things jon says to him and corbyn always takes it to heart.

we tell him everytime "will do something about it" but we never do.

as our manager came back onto the bus he let out a loud sigh and slammed his body onto the couch.

a couple minutes later he heard a loud sob outside the bus, then we saw a broken corbyn run passed us pushing us out of the way and ran to the lodging area, ending it with a loud slam.

i looked at the guys in utter shock knowing it's never corbyns "thing" to ever get this mad.

i decided i was gonna go help my broken boyfriend.

as i made it to the door i realized on the other side was my loving boyfriend crying his heart out.

i was scared.

i was new at this. ive never seen corbyn cry since we got together which was 6 months ago.

as i slide the door open i saw corbyn face first sobbing his heart out into the pillows.

i closed the door and slowly walked over to him and gently started running my hands through his hair knowing it's his guilty pleasure.

"baby" i say as he turns over. the first thing i noticed was his wet cheeks and bloodshot eyes.

"what's wrong love" i gently say not wanting to alarm the already frightened boy.

"i-i-i hate him zach. he's just so mean, i can't do it anymore." he yells the last part while sitting up and falling into my arms. i help him close while rubbing my thumb up his closed thigh ever so gently.

"i know baby, will take care of him" this time i was under oath. i had to do something about it, not wanting my boyfriend to be in this state any longer.

he looked up at me through gritted teeth.

"what" i ask clearly confused.

"you say that every time zach, your gonna do shit but your never fully committed. do you even listen or hear what i say" he asks letting more tears fall.

"yes corbyn, we hear you. we have always heard you, we just don't know what to do"

"i don't wanna be heard, i wanna be listened to, there's a difference and i want you guys to actually listen.

i know you guys hear me, i know anyone can hear me if i yelled loud enough, but do you think anyone really listens? do you think anyone actually takes into consideration, that maybe, just maybe i have feelings too?

anyone could hear me if i talked loud enough, but they dont. they don't listen, and it aggravates me so fucking much. i have a voice too zach i use, no not to him but you, and the boys, you never commit to it zach. then im just back where i started" he tells me through his voice cracking ever so often.

i reached over and grabbed his hands interlocking them together. "corbyn i listen. i hear you. if you would drop a pen from miles away love, i would hear it, i try to commit to it but honestly it slips my mind.

and it shouldn't. it should never slip my mind because i care about you, but somehow it does. i promise corbyn i will, i swear i will help you and it will not slips my mind this time, because ill just think back to the moment i said it for the first time, then think of this and then tell." i say smiling at him, letting tears fall.

"say what for the first time?" he sniffles as he wipes his tears away with his jacket sleeve.

"i love you"

{what he said^}