Chapter 4 (Warnings)

Chapter 4
WARNING.  Talks about rape. (I am sorry)(I will like to add in that I do not promote anything to do with this subject. If anyone of you need someone to talk to, I'm always happy to talk. I will also like to add in that I'm really awkward, and I suck at keeping a conversation with someone. I have no idea how or why I'm like that. But I'm always happy to help any of you)

Ruby's POV.
I cough into my hands, Damon laughs. "Hey calm down kid, it was just a question, didn't mean to shock you" he said. "But seriously I want to know" he said.

"I don't know, maybe my mate isn't in Gotham just like home" I said. "I really don't know. If I meet my mate I probably would be in so much shock" I added on. "I think I would panic".

Damon laughs, "Yeah I can see that happening" he said. I roll my eyes and took another sip of coffee. "So.... do I have to give you the talk?" He asks. "No, no.... no Sara already beat you to it" I said out fast. My cheeks are heating up.

We are both probably right, I think I would panic and freak out. Maybe hide. I know I would never reject them. Never. I hope really hope they- my mate is in Gotham. I also hope that I find them. But I would also be freaking out in ther inside and the outside. 

"That's good, it was very awkward when I had to give Wade the talk.  Maybe less then talking to you about it. But still quite awkward" Damon said. 

I laugh, "It was quiet awkward talking about it with Sara to... but she helped out a lot" I said. Damon smiled grew bigger. "You want to call her?" I asks him.  "I pretty sure she is working right now" he said. 

"I have to wait until lunch time to talk to her" he added on. I nod my head and looked ahead of me.

Time skip.
After breakfast and after getting gas and 3 hours later Ruby was asleep, well sort of.

Ruby's POV.

"So you going to tell her?"

Who are they talking to?

"Yeah, but I don't know when. She already told me that she would freak out when she would met her mate... telling her that I know who it is, is going to shock her" Damon spoked out.
Why are they talking about me? He knows who my mate is? Why haven't he told me yet?

"How am I supposed tell her that Bruce Wayne, Sara boss, someone quite older then her is her mate?" Damon said. "Hmm... I don't know, but you should tell her before hand. Since Sara his making us all meet her boss when we get there" Wade said.

Wait....

What....?

My mate is Bruce Wayne!!!? The Bruce Wayne. How?

"How did you find out again?" Wade asks. "I found out when Sara accidentally spilled wine on him. He took of his suit jacket. When I went to go bring him a towel I end up seeing one side of his body. His dress shirt was off and his soulmark was on display" Damon said. "I wasn't sure if it could be Ruby's mate. But Sara started talking about how we would be moving to Gotham and she end up showing pictures of all of us.... his eyes did not move from Ruby.... it pissed me off at the start but then I though it through.... I couldn't keep my eyes off of Sara, even pictures of her" "I would start to stare at them.... I acted like I didn't see him check out our little sister" Damon said.

Wait.... is this a prank?

"He actually looked a bit happier after seeing a picture of Ruby" he added on. "Like I said before. I wasn't happy about it.... still semi am. But if he doesn't reject her and she doesn't reject him then there is nothing I could do. I would never dream of taking anything that could help Ruby to be happy" Damon said.

(WARNING PLEASE SKIP. TALKS ABOUT RAPE A BIT AND BEING TESTED ON) (IM VERY SORRY. BUT I WILL LIKE TO ADD IN THAT THIS TOPIC WONT BE IN THIS STORY FOR LONG)

"What did the doctor say about her amnesia. Is she ever going to remember what happen to her.... she is the only one that doesn't fully knows what had happen to mom and dad. The doctors also said...... about the.... test on her...." Wade said.

Third person POV.
Ruby sat in the passing set with her eyes shut. She was faking to being asleep.

Her heart was racing in her chest. She was very confused and scared. She doesn't know what they are talking about. She has amnesia?

What are they talking about. Mom and dad died by getting shot in the head. That's what the doctor, cops and siblings has told Ruby. What test?

"We also have to tell her about that too.... she thinks shes..... I can't even say it.... she was 6.... how could those mother fuckers do that to her?" Wade asks. He was getting mad. How could someone beat and rape a 6 year old.

Ruby slowly clued in on what they ment... her head was fuzzy and light. She didn't know what to do.... she wanted to cry but she also wanted answers.

"Wade calm down. We all wish those mother fuckers were put in jail or killed" Damon said. "The doctor told me that night that it have gave her PTSD so bad that her mind has blocked out what had full happen that night. All she remembered was when the guys shot them.... she doesn't remember anything else.... the worst part out of this, is that the doctors couldn't figure out why her body looked like she was tested on"

"What you mean....?" Wade asked his older brother. "Well when I got older of course. The doctor told me that her whole body looked like she was tested on. The beat marks and burns looked like a test. Ok let's put it this way. When we look at the news and see Batman help save meta humans. And they look like they are were tested on" "Well she looked the same... her arms were pocked plenty of time like tones of needles have had pocked her skin, and plenty more things. Her blood showed... I don't know what kind of thing in her body.... her blood looked different to him" "But then again.... it has ways looked like that" Damon said.

"I'm confused this is new to me... what about her blood?" Wade asks. 

--------------
AGAIN I WILL LIKE TO ADD THAT THIS TOPIC WILL NOT BE IN THE STORY FOR TONS OF CHAPTERS. maybe a few and then it's going to switch to something different.
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader