Chapter 20 Dork

Please Read!!!! (Small note before hand. If you read it already you may skip it)
Theres more detail in my conversation board but please if you would could you go check it out. It gives detail on why I may dissapear for a couple of weeks.

Short story short, I may be losing a close family member.

So please go check it out so you understand what's happening

(Note. Writing this chapter and probably the other one was very hard and awkward. It was so awkward and hard to write because I didnt know how to even start the conversation. Like damn. 🤦🏼‍♀️. Sorry if this is bad)

Chapter 20 Dork

Third person POV.

Before they went around the corner Bruce pulls her in for a short but passionate kiss, they smile into the kiss.

Ruby blushes when they pull away. She again still couldn't believe that she had kissed him. She was still shy and awkward around him or anyone else now. But she felt so happy around him, so giddy and blushing mess.

She didnt want to pull her hand away from him, but she knows that she didnt want to walk into the room holding hands.... not yet. She would be a cringing and awkward meas if that happen.

Ruby wasn't the biggest fan of being in awkward or cringy situations and she knows that this whole thing is going to be awkward. So damn awkward.

A few seconds later Ruby and Bruce are walking into the room far part from each other. Ruby kept her eyes straight to the empty chair by Wade. She didnt want to blush again. Her cheeks hurt because of how many time she has blushed.

Wade moves his head from Damon who was talking about his work and smile and wave at her.

Ruby quickly walks over to him and sits down. "You good now sis?" Wade asks her. Ruby smiles and nod her head.

She does feel better. No more headach just hungry. Shes starving and the food in front of her looks delicious.

Ruby POV.

I sit awkwardly in my chair fiddling with my fingers. My eyes scan around the room nervouly. My eye lock onto a cute dorky looking guy.

When he saw that I was looking at him his cheeks went red very fast and his eyes quickly looks away from mine.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling at his cute reaction of me catching him staring at me. He's so cute.

In the corner of my eye I see Sara bend over to look at me, "How do you feel Ruby? Better?" Sara asks me. "Yeah I feel better" I said.

Holy shit this is so awkward, please someone say something and start a conversation about something random! Anything! Please!

This is so fucking awkward.

I could hear Wade chuckle beside me. I could feel my cheeks heat up again and mently groan. Why do they have to keep looking at me. Please start eating. Please.

Third person POV.

Arthur smirks at her. He grab his fork and starts eating his food again. In a couple of mintues everyone was eating the great food.

(Small salad)

(Small salad)

Ruby slowly eats the food as she listens to Sara talk to Diana about her work. She would catch their eyes at times.

Whenever she would look at Bruce and Arthur they would smirk at her making her blush and look away from them. When she would look at Barry he would because a blushing messy and have little inside panic attack.

He didn't know what to say or do right now. All he could do is blush and look away from her, all be thought was how cute, beautiful, hot and sexy she was. He wants to get to know her so much but he didnt know how.

Ruby thinks hes so cute when he would blush and look away from her.

When she would catch the eyes of Clark, she would also blush, but he didn't smirk or grin at her. All he did was give her a big smile. She likes his smile, it's so nice and beautiful on his face.

When she would catch the eye of Diana she would smile at her. Ruby had seen Diana was acting. Diana looked so nervous when Ruby looked at her.

Quickly Ruby was giving her a soft smile making Diana smiling. Ruby was guessing on how she was feeling.

Ruby was guessing that she was nervous if she would want her... just the same way she was feeling but the way Diana looks and smiles at her tells her that Diana wants her back.

Few hours later.

Ruby sat on the couch in the living room tiredly. Their in deep conversation about funny stories that happen at work.

Ruby was getting tired and at times she could feel her eyes slowly close and open. She was trying to battle the fight of not falling asleep, but she couldn't handle it and before she could sit up straight again and open her eyes she was asleep.

The only person who had seen she had fallen asleep was Alfred. He had walked back into he room to fill up their glasses. But when he walked in he had quickly seen the young girl head up against the arm reast of the couch.

Wade sat beside her but he didnt even realized that she fallen asleep. Alfred did what he went into the room to do.

He step back after he was done and look around the room again and land onto Bruce who had finally clued in that his soulmate had went to sleep.

Bruce smiles at her sleeping form.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader