Chapter 8 Home

Chapter 8

Third person POV.
3 days later (for Bruce, Arthur, Diana, Barry and Clark)

It has been three days sinces Bruce Wayne, the Batman had told his teammates about their soulmate Ruby.

Every single one of them has none stopped thinking about her. They have already agreed to go for the dinner at the Wayne Mansion. So did Sarah. She thought it was an great idea. She was friends with Diana, well in a way. Not like buddy, buddy. But still good friends.... if that makes sense.

Barry was excited, very excited. He couldn't stop moving. Bruce would have to tell him every few mintues to stop running around the cave. He did stop running but that turned into him telking around the room none stop, then Bruce ended him tell him to sit down and just stay calm. One more day. But then Bruce had to stop him from bouncing his leg. Sooner then later Bruce had kicked him out of the batcave.

.... Barry had no idea what to do now, so better then nothing he went and ran around the city stopping some small crimes.

Diana still had to go to work. She tried her best to keep her mind off of her mate. Well until she gets off, then she could worry about what she would wear and what to say to her or her mind would drift of to other things... let put it this... not PG thoughts more R rated thoughts.

Same goes for Clark, he had to go to work and try to forget Ruby... and of course he couldn't. All it went to was how beautiful she was. How breath taking she was.
He couldn't wait to meet her. She was already his light. Just like Bruce, Barry, Diana and Arther. Ruby was their light in this dark world.

Even though she doesn't know it yet and oh she will. She will find out very clearly that they will want her and to protect her. To love her. She would do the same, she would try her best to protect them, and she will always love them.

Arthur didn't know what to do, he was trying to waist the time so the next day will come sooner. And him waisting time was sleeping. It wasn't working for him. Every time he would close his eyes he would see Ruby.

He sighs for the 100th time. He was tired, but he couldn't close his eyes, because all he sees is her. All his thoughts were on her.

People would think it would be weird to think that the Batman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman and Aquaman would be in a frenzy when they found out that the Anderson's where 45 minutes away to their new place.

That would mean the that they would be coming over the next night.

Barry, and Bruce were already set. They had figured out what they wear going to wear. They just didn't fully know what to say yet.

For Arthur, Diana and Clark. They were a bit late on what they were going to wear. Arthur on the other hand had a good reason to not have the dressing situation handled. He had to go back to help his father out. His mother had business somewhere else. So he step in.

He was rushing back to where he was staying in Gotham. He was going to be meeting up with the others for a mission that was coming up soon and to talk about tomorrow night.

Clark was stuck at work. Lois was trying to help him out as much as she can. She knows about Ruby. Lois had became Clark's best girl-frined. When she found out about him being Superman so she started to help him out. Clark had told her about Ruby and how she would be coming to Gotham.

Lois was so happy for Clark, she knew how much he wanted his soulmate. He wasn't going to be with anyone else except his soulmate. She couldn't wait to meet her.

Ruby's POV.

Holy shit.... we are here. This place looks amazing.

The property had four barns

The property had four barns. One really, really big one, a normal big sized barn then two medium sized ones. It was really a big property.

It was surrounded by forests that never tend to end. This is so fucking cool.

I bet Damon and Sarah would be driving to work at the same time. They wouldn't want to use to cars when they can easily just use one.

"How much was this?" I asks him. "A lot. But we both put her and my money it.... plus some of the money dad and mom had" he said. I nod my head, "Buts it's all ours" he added on.  "I like it. It looks amazing" I said.

Sarah was already waiting out side, her face was so bright to see Damon through the window. Damon was smiling so big.

He quickly stopped driving and got out. Sarah runs over and wraps her arms around Damon.

I got out of the car quickly when I see bud run off the porch and run his way over to me

I got out of the car quickly when I see bud run off the porch and run his way over to me. I got onto my knees and opened my arms wide for him.

--------------Hope you like it

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader