Chapter 17 Sorry

I'll be posting this note through all 14 soulmate books.
But I had watched wizard when it came out. Like when it came right out. I watched my clock turn to 12 am and quickly checked to see if it was on Netflix and it was. So I watched it then, didnt go to bed until 5 in the morning. Holy shit i called so many things in the show. I adore and love Douxie so much and called that he was a wizard from seeing him on trollhunters.

But back to what the note is about. I'll be making some one shot for some characters at one point, so requests are wide open for Trollhunters, 3 below and Wizard.

Chapter 17 Sorry

Third person POV.

Ruby and Bruce stare into each other eyes intensely. Ruby breathing is shallow as she gets lost in his beautiful eyes. The room is quiet but with a lot of sexual tension as they stare at each other.

Her heart is speeding so fast in her chest that he probably could hear how fast her heart is going in her chest. Her cheeks are still so red with her thoughts running wild and how close she is to him.

Bruce smiles. He didn't expect her to do this but he can't complain, he likes it. He loves her close to him, she's so warm, she fits to him so perfectly to him, "You ok doll?" He smirks. She blushes at him, she bites down onto her lip and quickly pulls away from him in embarrassment.

Bruce let's her go, even though he didn't want to. He would like for her to be this close to him for as long as he could. For forever.

She sits down beside him with his eyes still on her. Her cheeks are red as a red rose. She tucks some hair away from her face and place her hands onto her lap. "I'm sorry" she whispers out. "I don't know why I got so close to you like that" she adds on.

She fiddles with her fingers as she looks at them.

Bruce raises his eye brow, "Why are you sorry Ruby" he asks. She blushes more, "I...I... I don't know... I'm sorry" she stutters out.

Bruce chuckles at her. He reaches out and grasp her hands, she looks up to him with still red cheeks. "You don't need to be sorry. It's fine, I like it"

She looks back to him and gives him a small grin. They kept their eyes lock with each other. Ruby bites her lip as she looks at him. He gives her a smirk and in seconds Ruby has her hands on his cheeks as one of his hands go to the back of her neck and their lips smash with each other.

Their eyes close shut, his free hand moves around her and pick her up and place her onto his lap

Their eyes close shut, his free hand moves around her and pick her up and place her onto his lap. She moves her hands down his cheek to the lap of his neck.

Bruce smiles into the kiss and that causes her to smile into the kiss to. Bruce's hand move his hand from her neck down to the back of her thighs.

"Hmmm" Ruby quietly moans into his lips. The kiss was slowly getting heated.

'Knock' 'knock' 'knock'

Ruby accidentally bites down onto his lip and pulls away. Bruce whips his slightly bleeding lip with his thumb. She gets off him and went and grab her shoes as Damon comes into the room. "Hey you're up. How do you feel? Are you ok?" He asks.

Damon goes straight to Ruby who has red cheeks and wrap his arms around her. He didnt see her red cheeks. Ruby hugs him back. "I'm fine. I just have a slight pain in my head but I am ok now" she said.

She pulls away and sits down onto the chair Bruce was sitting on before she was awake, she makes sure her head is down so Damon wont see her flaming cheeks.

Damon looks to Bruce and then to Ruby. Ruby bends over and pulls her shoes on and tie them slowly.

Bruce whips his lip again and push up from the bed, he keeps a straight face when he would look to Damon. "I guess we can eat now" he said. Ruby push up from her knees and look to Bruce and Damon. She push her hair away from her face and stand up from the chair.

"Let's go then"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader