Chapter 5 Crumble

(Sorry it took so long. I was working on some of my new projects. But I keep on getting out and go to youtube or Instagram. 😤. Then also, I was suppose to get a new phone today so I was out for long time today. But sadly i did not get the phone)

Chapter 5

Third person POV.

Damon looked ahead of him. He didn't know what to do? He has been lying to the both of them for a very long time.

"Damon... what you mean?" Wade asks again. Damon looked over to his sleep sibling. Her head is rested on her pillow.

"Wade.... I need to tell you something... something that's going to change a lot of things" Damon said. "What...?"

"You and I are related to mom and dad... but not Ruby" Damon said.

Wade sat there looking at the side of his brother's head. What did he mean?

Ruby froze, she understood what Damon said. She wasn't related to them.

"What?"
"She is still semi related to us but, she was mom bestfriend kid. Ruby was 'Aunt' Rose kid. Rose is Ruby really mom" Damon said. "There is more to it" he added on.

"So you mean Ruby, the person I have called my twin my whole life isn't related to me by blood" Wade said. "Yeah...." Damon said.

Damon was scared, he new he should have told them sooner. Well told Wade sooner.
Even though now he tells Wade he is also telling Ruby.

"Rose was killed a couple of days after giving birth to Ruby. You were already born. You were a day apart" "Why was she killed?"

"Rose was born with these powers. And tones of people have tried to get her for it and use her. But it never worked.... when the people found out that she had a kid they wanted her. Rose got herself killed to save Ruby. Mom took Ruby in has her own" "Mom lied and told you two that you were twins"

Wade had tears streaming down his face, he was shocked but he still need questions answered. "What powers?"
"I found all of this out by the doctor. He was the doctor that help Rose give birth to Ruby. He also was the grandfather to Ruby... that's why he always comes over for Thanksgiving, and Christmas... basically all the big holidays. But back to it. Rose had powers. Rose wasn't stupid she wrote everything down about what she could do." "Let's put it this way if Scarlet Witch, Dark Phoenix, and Loki had a kid together, some how. And that kid got all of the powers. It would be Rose... and Ruby"

"The night she died she used her powers to lock up Ruby's power, also transferring her powers in her small baby... Ruby was born with ginger red hair, and green eyes, just like Rose. But since she wanted her kid safe, she got a witch or someone who helped and changed Ruby's hair and eyes two both brown" Damon said. "Ruby is just like Rose.... the reason why I watch her more then you is because all of this" he said. "Who's the father?" Wade asks.

"Do we know him too?" He added on.

Damon looked ahead of him, he was debating on if he should tell his younger brother more. He could see his brothers face by the mirror and the quite whimpers he would make.

"Ruby's father is... I can't believe I'm going to say this. But her father is Lex Luthor" Damon said.

Wade's eyes went big, "Wait what, so you mean that Ruby is the kid of Rose, and Lex Luthor?" Wade asks. "Yep"

"I don't know if he knows about her. Lex left Rose when she was 6 weeks pregnant. Rose didn't know what to do. At the end I don't think she has ever told him" "I found out all of this when I was 18, well almost 19 years" "I was the exact the same as you. I didn't know what to think. Rose dad, the doctor told me all of this. He sat me down and told me the truth. He told me that mom took Ruby in because Rose wanted her to. She begged mom to adopt Ruby" "She was a crying mess... he told me that there is like three full boxes of her research of herself, and how to use it. Rose made a guide for Ruby, I read a bit of it... it's pretty cool" he said.

Ruby's POV.
This isn't a prank, this is really. All of it. I wasn't really related to them. I didn't look like this. I wanted to cry and scream, I wanted to do something but I couldnt. I didn't have the energy to do anything but listen to my brothers.... I mean family friends....

"Rose's dad wanted plenty of times to tell Lex... but he couldnt" "He tired to get me to tell Lex once... I couldn't do it" Damon said. "This isn't a prank this is really. Ruby isn't our sibling but moms friends kid. But I will always, always call her my sister, I will always take care of her as she was my own blood. I don't care that she isn't the same blood as me. I grew up with her. I have taken care of her when she was very young. I took her to the hospital in the middle of the night when she was sick or had hurt herself."

"I'm also very sorry kid to tell you now as I'm driving" Damon said.
"How are you going to tell her this all?"

Technically he doesn't need to, I heared everything.

Third person POV.
Ruby world around her was crumbling down. She just found out that she wasn't really related to Wade or Damon, she found out that she had different eyes and hair color. She also found out that her dad was Lex fucking Luthor. Or let's not forget the power part.

"How would she unlock her powers?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader