Chapter 12 Nice

Chapter 12 Nice

Third person POV.

"Uhhh.... not really. I have some ideas... but then again I don't know yet" Ruby said. She moved from counter to cabinets, back and forth.

"Yeah. If you need help on picking out your outfit. I'm always here" Sarah said. "Yeah that would be great" Ruby chirped out.

"What are you going to wear?" She asks. "I think my blue dress, I have already picked out Damon's and that is a black suit" Sarah said. "He didn't like it that much" she adds on.

Ruby chuckles at her.

Third person POV.
Bruce walked into work, he didn't really want to be there but he had a couple of meetings before he was able to leave and get ready for the dinner.

Alfred has already started getting the place cleaned up and the food started.

Diana went to work with a none stop smile. She was excitedly and happy for later that night. She was finally able to meet her soulmate.

Barry didn't need to go to work that day so he was sleeping in. He didn't have the best sleep last night, since he was worried about tonight. He had everything ready. His suit was cleaned and hanging up for him.

Clark was at working with Lois. She was helping him out with what he was going to wear. She made sure that it was the right choice. And it was. She liked it. After a bit they were working on what they need to.

Arthur was with his mother and farther. He hasn't told them anything about Ruby yet. He was going to wait until after the dinner. He was just making sure that his mate didn't reject him before hand.

And of course she wouldn't but he doesn't know that. He was just making sure he doesn't get his hopes up.

Ruby's pov.
I look out the window from the kitchen and see Damon's car rolling down the dirt path.

"Their back!" I yelled out. I went back to seating the table. I had everything placed out as Sarah picked up the small bit of newspapers and boxes that was still on the ground. She placed then in the last bag they had. Lucky Damon got more.

Sarah just a couple mintues ago made the best eggs ever. They look so delicious.

A second later the door of the house open and loud speaking of both males.

"Were back!" Damon yelled out. "Hey you got the kitchen unpacked. It looks great" Wade said.

He places a bags down onto the counter.

Damon followed suit. Sooner then later we were all ready to eat. Out played were filled with delicious food.

We start to eat, "So what I think we should do is bring the boxes to the rooms until the basement is clear

We start to eat, "So what I think we should do is bring the boxes to the rooms until the basement is clear. Your boxes Ruby would be placed into your sort change room" Damon said.

The room agreed and continued to eat and drink. They talked between each other. Damon talked to Sarah, as Ruby and Wade talked to each other.

"So I was thinking about the cave" wade spock out. I nod my head as I take a bite of toast, "What should we call it?" He asks.

"Should we call it the Twin Cave" I said. "Or art cave" I add on. "Or the Batcave" Wade said. "Yes. That's what we should call it, the BatCave" I said.

We both high each other, "You both are so weird" Damon said.

I roll my eyes and laugh at him.

Small time skip.

After we ate, we washed the dishes and went to sit down for a couple of minutes before they start bring heavy boxes and furniture up the many stairs and into the rooms they go into.

I was out side playing with bud as Wade was playing on his phone. Bud brings me his ball again and I throw it for him. "So do you have you outfit picked out yet?" Wade asks. "No. Not yet... I should go pick it out. You want to come help me?" I asks.

"Sure"

We walked back into the house with bud following us. I grab bud a treat before we ran up the stairs to my 'Change room' and grabbed the boxes that had my dresses in them.

Wade walked in and sat into my bean bag. I opened one box and checked all the dresses out.

Small time skip  (sorry)

I have tried on plenty of dress and showed Wade. I have left the room so many times to change out of the outfit to a new one. This is why I hate shopping.

There was a knock on the door frame of my room. I look over to Damon and smiled and wave at him. "Sup"

"Hey so me and Sarah going to start bring boxes up. You can continue with this. After this you can come and help" he said. "Ok we will be there very soon" I said.

"Ok"

Damon left and went back to Sarah. "Ok so how is this?" I asks. "I feel like this is the one"

"Nice"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader