Chapter 11 Boxes

Sorry it took so long to update. But not the best chapter ever. Sorry.

Chapter 11
Third person POV.
The next day.

Ruby wakes up and got ready for the day. She had a shower, then went back to her room and picked out her outfit. She let her body dry of as she played on her phone. She was figuring out what she should be wearing for the dinner. She was stressed out.

"Hey Ruby. Wade has left with Damon to go get breakfast and some shopping at the grocery store" Sarah said. Ruby looked up shocked and covered her body with her blanket.

"I am so sorry. I'm really sorry" Sarah said. "It's ok" Ruby said. She was embarrassed, but she will easily get over it.

Sarah had quilty shut the door, "I'll be down stairs. I just your help to find the dishes" she said. "Ok. I'll see you down there!" Ruby yelled out.

Sarah walked away feeling guilty. She didnt mean to barge in. She should have knocked.

Ruby was fine, just a little bit embarrassed. She has all ready got over it.

Time skip.

Ruby skipped down the stairs feel refreshed.

She felt a bit cold and she didnt want to feel cold so she put on something comfortable and heavy to keep herself warm

She felt a bit cold and she didnt want to feel cold so she put on something comfortable and heavy to keep herself warm. She got to the last step and walked her way to the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry" Sarah started to say. "No, no it's fine" Ruby said. Sarah nods her head and she kept drinking her coffee. Ruby skipped over and grabbed her coffee mug and got herself some coffee. She made it as she likes.

Ruby turns around, "So do you know where the boxes for the kitchen are in the basement?" She asks. "Yes.... maybe, there names are marked on the boxes. So that will help a lot" Sarah said.

Ruby nods her head. Sarah walked out of the room and Ruby followed Sarah to the stairs. She followed them down them to the bottom of the stairs. 

Sarah flip the light switch and like turns on. Ruby eyes scanned the boxes and looked for the name 'kitchen' on it.

Ruby's pov.
I walked around the room, it was like a maze. So much boxes everywhere. Sarah walked around the room too and looked for herself.

I catch my eyes and smiled one I see one box name 'kitchen'. I walk over to it and picked it up. "I'm going to take this up stairs. I will be right back" I said. "Ok"

Ok this actually heavier then I though it would be. I quickly and safely ran up the stairs and back to the kitchen. I place it on top of the counter and went back to the basement.

Time skip.

I think we had got almost every single kitchen box from my house and Sarah's house. It took us 32 mintues to bring up most of the boxes.

And now we are working on opening them and find the plates and forks.

I cute open on of the boxes and throw the news papers to the ground. "So where do you want the cups... we should watch them before we put then into the cabinets?" I asks.

I start carefully places the all kinds of glass cups onto the counter top.

"You are right with the washing... and I was think about this cabinet for the glasses and other cups, the other one right beside it could be the coffee, tea and other mugs" Sarah said, I nod my head.

After getting all the cups out and place the box to the side and went to work on washing them and letting them air drying.

I was the washer has Sarah brought me everything that I needed to wash. And that was a lot, so much soap and hot water. My hands looked like raises at the end.

"Ok there isn't anymore room for washing so I'm going to stop for now and wait until all the dishes or most of the dishes I have washed are dry. I will help you out with unpacking the rest and placing them away from the clean ones" I said drying my hands on a towel.

I grabbed a sharp knife and went and helped opening all the boxes. Not caring right now about taking everything. I wanted to at least have all the boxes open so we can easy see what's in what.

"Thank you Ruby" Sarah said.

After I cut the last box open we place the knives onto the counter, we went on getting everything out safely onto the counter space we had left.

"I'm going to quickly check the dishes and see what's dry and what's not" I said.

I walk over to the counter and grabbed and clean and dry towle. I grabbed a cup. There was no water on to it. "I think they are dry now... well most of them" I said.

Sarah came over and grabbed a towle and we worked on drying the small spots of water and placing them into the cabinets.

"So do you have any idea what you are going to wear tonight?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader