Chapter 14 Faint

Note. If any of my readers have seen The Host Club. (Or read them. (I have not read them) but I have seen season 1 so many times. I love the show). I have published a Host Club one shot book. If you want to request somthing for the book you of course you can. 😁

Chapter 14 Faint

Ruby's pov.

I look to the left and froze in my spot.

Bruce Wayne stood at the bottom of the stairs, "Bruce it's so nice to see you again" Sara said. She went and hugged him.

My shoulder is burning and it hurt so much. He was fighting for the bonds to connect. I hate the pain but I also love it. It just means that he wants me but that didn't stop my head getting light. I close my eyes and let the bonds connect with each other. The pain left and this happy, good, loving sensation came over me. Like everything was settling in. I felt good but I feel like I am missing something.

Third person POV. 

Barry, Arthur, Diana and Clark stood or sat impatiently waiting to see their soulmate to come into the big living room.

Barry couldn't stop bouncing his leg, fast.

"Barry stop, 1 it's annoying 2 that's too fast for anyone to see" Arthur grumbled out. "I'm sorry I can't stop moving, I'm starting to panic. I could feel my mark itch and I know that means she's coming" Barry rambled on. "Stop moving your leg" Arthur grumbles out and in seconds Barry had stops moving.

Diana push her hair away from her face and looked at him, "My mark is itching too. But theirs nothing to panick about. She's out soulmate" she said.

Diana was panicking too but she didn't want to show it, she wants to seem calm when she sees her.

Ruby walks behind Wade as they walk down the hallway to the living room. Bruce was talking to Damon and Sara about what is up at Wayne Enterprises. Ruby wasn't listing in on what he was saying but she stretching her right shoulder, left and right wrist and hip bone.

Alfred was behind her, he held in the chuckle. He of course knew what was happening, he was happy for Bruce to finally be with his Soulmate.

He also felt happy to know that Clark, Diana, Barry and Arthur will be with their soulmates too.... the same soulmate as Bruce.

Ruby sticks her hands into her hoodie sweater and looks at the ground. She still itched so bad but she didn't want to look weird. She felt like she was going to pass out. The itching had turned into pain, her head was hurting so bad, her sight was turning fuzzy.

Ruby POV.

I look up and ran into Wade's back, "Hmmfft... sorry" I said rubbing my nose.

Wade pulled me in front of him. I look up. "Diana it's so nice to see you again" Sara walking over to Diana.

Omg I'm going to pass out. Holy shit. The pain in my body was caused because of my other soulmates, they are also here too and they are sitting and standing around the room looking at me.... I think... I really don't know now, my eyes are getting blurrier and blurrier.

Third person POV.

Wade eyes went big as Ruby fell into him, his arms wrap around holding her up. Barry got up fast.

Wade shook Ruby, "Ruby?"

"What happen?"

The room was in panic, Damon was taking her from Wade and holding her in his arms now, he turn to Bruce. "Is there somewhere I could lay her?" Damon asks as calmly as he could.

Wade was getting anxious, his sister just passed out into him for no complete reason. "What happen?"

"Yes, we can place her in a spare room. It would be more comfortable" Bruce said. He quickly guides them to a spare room close by.

Damon lays her down onto the bed. "Right Bruce your Ruby's soulmate" Damon grumbles out.

Bruce looks at Damon.

Barry, Clark, Diana and Arthur stays quite

Barry, Clark, Diana and Arthur stays quite. They knew that Damon didn't know about them. They also felt stupid, they should have realized that the pain and them fighting for their bond to connect was going to make her pass out.

The pain for them was unbearable for them nonetheless Ruby having to accept them all at once making her body become weak.

"I will go catch some water. Will some tea work too"

"Umm... Yes please. Thank you" Damon said. He walked over to his little sister and placed his hand on top of her forehead, "Her forehead is fine, normal heat. But she's pale, very pale"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader