The Sacrifice - Fallen

Formerly known as "Tears of the Fallen" (2013)

Rewritten and reuploaded as "The Sacrifice - Fallen" (2018/19)

BOOK TRAILER

A former Wattpad user called Alana King made this amazing book trailer for me! I love it so much, thank you! Loki commands you not to proceed without watching it, now be a good little mortal and listen to your King. ;)

COMMENTS/VOTES

Loki also demands that you shower me with comments - no matter if constructive, funny, affected, I want to read it all! You can use the new comment function which allows you to comment directly on a specific paragraph - do so, and Loki shall be satisfied.

(Seriously now, I live for that shit, so blow up my comment section.)

PUNCTUATION

PUNCTUATION

My punctuation is heavily influenced by the German punctuation, do not be confused because I don't abide by the English way. :)

DISCLAIMER

Once again, I don't own the character of Loki or any other characters from the MCU. The plot and my OCs belong to me!

As a German writing in English, I ask you to please bear with the mistakes I might (or might not) make, and don't hesitate to tell me. I'm always happy to improve!

Thanks for reading and enjoy my story! 💚

- Tooly