Chapter 2: Eight Years Old

Its been three years after my dad went out of the house because of his work because mom said its for our own good. This memory of mine always makes me want to cry. It was dinner time and I was sitting on the chair and I'm in the dining table. We used to have three chairs but mom sold the third chair which was dad's favorite and now we only have two chairs which is being used by me and mom. Because of the third chair dad keeps on using, I just cried and shouted "I WANT DADDY!!!" then mom heard me then she stopped cooking. Mommy then hugged me tightly and said "shhhh, dad is still making money for us so don't be selfish". I continued to cry but mommy just continued wiping my tears.

Two years have passed and I'm now ten years old and my mom brought me to my aunt's house and this is where I'm going to live for the next three years. The reason for this is I don't really know where Mom's gonna go and I wonder why three years. When I arrived to my aunt's my mom dropped me off and the she left, mommy didn't even look back at me and smiled, this is so weird. My aunt then smiled at me and said "remember me, I'm your aunt, sister of your mom" I told her that I can't remember then my aunt showed me family photos of me when I was still a little cute baby and my aunt was holding me in the photos. She smiled and looked at me, she's motherly unlike mom but still I want mom because I like her as well even though she is sometimes strict.

After a few months has passed, I felt a bit lonely because my mom is still not here and I want her because its not that much of the same when mom's not here. I cried and my aunt asked why am I crying then I said "WHERE's MOMMY!!!". My aunt hugged me then she said "your mom is studying so that you will have a better future, so don't be selfish". I then now stopped crying then went to sleep.