Chapter 6: Orchestra and Family Photo

I started smiling a lot and think more about Michael. The orchestra began to play and we then watched. After thirty minutes of watching, the romantic part began to appear and again, beside me is that fat man who bumped me earlier. That fat man slept and was putting his head down into my seat. I began to go near Michael but we were holding hands and fell into him. Michael faced me and the same thing happened earlier. The part where we were waiting in line in the wrong line and I got bumped and our lips were near. The orchestra went to the part where it was very romantic and Michael's and my lips went near each other and we decided to continue. We now kissed and Michael said "perfect timing, what a great song to play. I smiled to him and we both hugged each other

After one hour of listening to this, Michael then treated me to dinner and where we ate dinner is a five class restaurant. By the time we arrived in our table, Michael said "what a fine restaurant, I saved all of my money just for this and I have a part time job as a chef in a fast food restaurant and they told me my cooking is really good so I decided to stay a and work there". I noticed the hardworking Michael has done just for this, to treat me in this five star restaurant. He's a true gentlemen and a selfless person I have to say so I awarded him with a kiss. Michael's face was shocked and I said "you worked so hard for this, you deserve my kiss". Michael then smiled and the food arrived in our table.

We then went back to the apartment and I prepared my key to the room. Michael hold my hand and said "will you sleep with me, everyday I feel so lonely inside the apartment". I said yes so I walked with him to his room. By the time we arrived to his room, he told me to wait outside for the moment so I did. I can hear him run and dash inside the room. I saw him holding a broom but he has something behind him then he showed me what he has in the back. It was flowers and he said "its for you" then I got shocked and he asked "what do you think". I shifted to a smile and I said "they are perfect and wonderful, I'm so happy Michael thank you". He let me in his room and I saw his room is pretty neat and clean. I grabbed Michael's arm and I said, "I knew what you were doing all along! Your room was messy before you let me in!" then I kissed him on the lips. After kissing, Michael kissed me and he said "I love you" then I hugged me. Michael said that he's going to take a bath so he did. I looked around his room and while looking I saw his family photo. He's very cute when he was young but I saw his mom holding an alcohol bottle in the family picture and it seems that his father is pretty fine. This made me teary for a second because this made me thought of my own family then Michael is done talking a shower. I asked if I can use his shower and he said ok.

I then began showering and while showering then I thought of my mom and I was wondering on how is she doing by herself while I'm still in college. I then thought of the possibilities and then I imagined my mom dating other men. I then told myself "I don't care its her life not mine so whatever". I am now done taking a shower and I had some spare clothes in my bag so I used them then I saw Michael lying down on the bed. He faced me and said come here and lie down with me so I did. I put the blanket on and he hugged me and said "I love you Michele, with all my heart and I want you to stay with me forever". I then said "me too Michael and I hugged him" so we slept hugging each other.