Chapter 15: Date

I rushed to my apartment and saw Michael waiting at my door so I ran to him. While I was running, I saw him waving at me so I waved at him. I finally went near him and asked him "how's your first day of shift" then he said "its alright but its kind of tiring". So I kissed him and said "thats your reward for all that hardworking" then he kiss me back then told me "lets go somewhere". I followed him wherever we go until we arrived at a river with a table thats romantic and lights.

We then sat and ate until it was night time. He then told me "your birthday is near and I wanted to stay with you but I have a shift" I got down on that but he showed me a wrapped up gift and said "happy advanced birthday" I got excited and opened it and it was the ring and he asked "will you marry me?" Then I cried with joy and said yes. I stood up and hugged him. I told him "thank you for making me happy and joyful, you are my light and I want to be with you". He face me and we both kissed.

After that day, I was still happy. I wore the wring every where and went to work. I saw Lizabeth and I went to my working place. She then looked at me and I tried to reach something from the shelf. She looked at my hand and said "YOU ARE MARRIED!" Then I said "I just got proposed" then she ran near me and said "congratulations so I'll treat you" I said "no need" and she went near my face and said "I insist" so I accepted it. I accepted it and jumped to me and hugged me and said "YAAAAAAAY!". I smiled with full of joy so I went out with her to the canteen.