Chapter 7: Note

I woke up and I saw Michael still sleeping, I saw a note beside the bed and I noticed that it wasn't there last night so I opened it. It says "After you fell in a deep sleep, I decided to do the homework for Medicine so that we can do something together tomorrow, please feel free to choose your breakfast in the kitchen". I then placed my hand on Michael's face and then I said "what a kind man". I stood up, took a shower then made toasted bread. I saw a photo album so I looked at it. Everything here is about him as a child and I saw him as a four year old kid dressed up as a doctor. I then I turned to the next page and saw him as an eight year old but the face of his mom and dad were cut out of the photo. I thought to myself, this person is like my reflection, he overcomed a lot of difficulties in when he was a kid.... just like me. I ate my breakfast and after I ate, Michael woke up and I said "good morning my love!!!" He asked what time is it and he looked at the clock. He got shocked and went out of bed right away and I asked myself "whats he up to now?". He went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. I noticed that the photo album is still open so I closed it and put it back inside the cabinet. Michael is now done taking a shower and he went straight to the kitchen and ate the toasted bread I prepared for him. I sat right next to him and I asked "why in a hurry?" And he told me "I have to give my report today" and I told him "you know its Sunday today, right?" and while he's drinking water, we choked himself and said "Ugh, I forgot its Sunday" so he dressed up back to his normal clothes and I asked "what time did you even sleep" and he said "4:30am" so I told him "I found this note, it said we are suppose to go somewhere" and he said "yeah now I remember, we have to go somewhere".

We went out of the room and began walking, he told me that its going to be a surprise so just look forward for the surprise. As we were near the destination, he told me that I need to put in a blindfold so I did. He said to just keep on looking forward so I just did what he says while I'm still blindfolded. As we arrive, Michael turned me in the direction where I can see the place and Michael removed my blindfold. As I saw it, it was a place full of flowers. It looks very beautiful and I turned around and looked at Michael. Michael asked "how is the place" then I kissed him and said "thank you for showing this place to me". I asked him "why do you have a big bag?" and he answered "because this is where we are going to have our date" and I smiled.

We then walked around the place and its really full of flowers. From roses to blossoms, from sunflowers to water lilies. We then saw this spot where theres a big tree thats very tall and can block off the sunlight so we stayed there are ate lunch. The lunch Michael actually prepared is chicken and pasta and as I had my first bite, its very delicious. This food he prepared is really like a five star chef created. Michael told me "its your final year in studying Psychology, what are you going to be after that year?" So I told him "I'm going to become a teacher" and he said "interesting". I told him "you still have a long way to go in your studying for medicine" he said "yeah, hope mom won't stop shouting at me when I become a doctor in the future". When he said this, I remember the photos I've seen in his photo album. So I went up to him and hugged him so I said "your mom will be proud of you, don't worry".