Chapter 13: First Day

After all those moments, its now my first day of the job. I quickly recover from those moments and have money now. Michael and I are still dating.

I woke up early so I can have a fresh start in the first day of the job. I quickly ate breakfast, took a bath and its already 6:00am. I went to the doorway and opened the door. Then I paused for a moment when I saw someone who I knew from my childhood.

It was my dad. He then hugged me and said "its been so long". I hugged him back because he found time to talk to me after chatting. He then said "so how are you and your relationship with mom?" Then I said "she's not my mom anymore" the dad replied "oh, I see. She's not the wife I see anymore". I didn't reply until he said. "Go with me, my new wife wants you to be with us" then I replied "no but thanks for the offer, I have a life now" then dad replied "I see" then started sobbing then said "my little girl is now a real grown up". Then I saw a little girl running towards dad and hugged him and that girl said "papa!" Then she looked at me. My dad said "Isabell, that woman right over there is your sister" then she went to me and said "sis! Daddy was talking about you a lot" then hugged me.

Dad then said "your sister needs to go to work now" then she said "goodbye sis" with a smile the I saw a boy who went to dad and dad said "your older sister is there" the. That boy smiled at me and waved at me. They said there goodbyes and left.

I then heard "Michele!" then turned around and saw Michael running towards me. He said "I'll give you lunch I made" then I replied "thank you sweet heart :)" I kissed him and went to the school I'll now be working at. I'm so happy that my relationship with my dad is now fine and hope I'll do good in my work.

AUTHOR:
DON't WORRY THERES MORE ;)
SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER
MAKE SURE TO SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS ;)
- Charlizard64