Chapter 4: Sixteen Years Old

I then now went to college and I chose Psychology for my course. All the other course are pretty boring for me so I just chose Psychology as my course because all the teachers I met in High school took that course. I want to become a teacher as well so I'll study hard. I still don't really care about my mom and dad so I took advantage of mom by telling her to buy me a room in a apartment. She accepted my request so I'm no longer disturbed by her and I can study peacefully. My apartment room is just near the stairs so I have an advantage if I'm going to become late. Theres the guy who's ten rooms away from me and his name is Micheal. I get to see him every morning and afternoon. I get curious about him every day so I stopped him from walking and asked what course is he taking and he said medicine with a smile in his face. He then asked what am I taking and I told him Psychology. He then told me "lets be friends since we study in the same college".

We both walked to school and split up by the time we arrived because our courses are different. After school, Micheal waited for me in the entrance of our collage and he said "from now on we'll go home together". After him saying this I always think more about him, during class, before I sleep, during my studies. He's really kind to be honest, he loves treating me dinner or sometimes I go with him to eat out when its dinner time. This is much more better than eating with my mom.

One year has passed and I'm now seventeen years old. Its also my second year in Psychology so I'm doing great because last year I got a perfect score in Psychology. Its 8:00pm and Micheal knocked on the door and asked if he could come in and I let him in. I noticed that Micheal has teary eyes so I asked him "why are you crying" then he told me "I'm not crying" but I notice he has the accent of him after crying. I told him that I'll make dinner so I did but Micheal stopped me from doing so and said "looks like your not just good in Psychology but good in observation". I asked him "how are you in medicine" and he said "I got a perfect last year just like you Michele". I ignored what he said and I touched his face and I said "its alright, tell me what happened I won't tell anyone" and then he cried and hugged me. After that he told me about his mom being so ignorant to him when he has problems and his mom always shouts. He told me that his parents are divorced that he got a room in the apartment because of that. I hugged him again and I cried as well and I said "Shhh.... My parents are like that as well". After that I made dinner and Micheal started leaving and when its in the doorway, he looked back and said "Michele, your the only friend I can trust but a best friend as well" and said this with a smile. That saying of his made my heart beat fast and I am in love with him.