Chapter 20: New Life

After marriage, my life was pretty great after that. I got pregnant and had a child. My child is a boy and Michael and I named him from my dream which is "Miguel". He's very cute. It seems that Lizabeth also has a child and its a girl. Lizabeth found her new love and her relationship went pretty well. Good luck to both of them. No my heart is focused now on Michael and Miguel. Hope my family will go pretty well.

(YEARS LATER)

It was christmas and Miguel is ten years old. Michael thought Miguel how to cook and Miguel is pretty talented. Michael is now one of the best doctors in the hospital, I am now one of the top teachers along with Lizabeth in school.

Miguel said "mommy! Merry christmas!" I said "thank you honey" and kissed him on the forehead and I went up to Michael. Michael said "merry merry christmas to my lovely wife" he said with a smile so I hugged him and said "merry christmas to you sweetie".

Miguel went up to me and said "mom, try this" I tasted it and said "this is good, why not go to cooking club next year" and he said "alright, I'll try my best" Michael tried some and said "wow it really is good, better than me" Miguel smiled.

After that, we went to sleep and I slept beside Miguel. I hugged him while sleeping and kissed him. Hope this'll continue forever, my family's happiness, everything's peaceful. I really love Miguel and of course Michael. I will be their lovely mother and I will never be selfish to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR ALERT!!!
Think that this'll be the end of this family well think again, theres a sequel.
SEQUEL's NAME: Selfless Kiss
HOPE YOU'll STAY TUNE FOR THE SEQUEL ;)
DON't FORGET TO SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND STAY TUNED FOR THE SEQUEL ;)
- Charlizard64