Chapter 9: Dating?

I then arrived to the town where mom's living and as I finally arrived to mom's new house, it really looks nice but as I thought, I said to myself "she wasted her time trying to impress me". When I was going to doorbell, my mom went out and saw me. She ran to me and hugged me and said "welcome home honey". My face went to blank because I still don't care. As dinner comes, I heard a doorbell and it was a dark skinned guy. My mom went out of her room and mom looks very young and as I thought of it, is mom dating. I then heard this dark skinned guy said "here am I honey, merry christmas" then my mom said "oh thank you hun!" so we now ate dinner. Its really awkward to see mom dating another man and is going to get married to a stranger I don't really know. Mom told me that she needs to go the bathroom and said to enjoy yourself. This dark skinned guy then said "So, I know that your mom's divorce and she's really kind. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce my self, my name's Johnny" then I shook hands with him and said "Hi Johnny, nice to meet you, I'm Michele" so we talked a lot and shared our personalities. I have to admit, he's really kind and best suited for mom so my mom's lucky.

After hours of spending together, I have to stay in mom's house for one more day so hope I'll get along. My mom told me to stay in the guest's room so I did. I took a shower and lied down on the bed and after an hour of lying down and thinking of things, I heard shoutings of my mom saying "GET OUT!". I then grabbed my earphones then after a minute, the shouting stopped and I wanted to look what happened to mom. I went out then mom was sitting on the sofa and resting her eyes and her face has the disappointing look. After that day, I woke up and its 9:00am and after one hour I'll be going back to my apartment. I then found mom looking at the mirror putting on lipstick and she's wearing a dress for dating. Mom saw me walking up to her and she said "good morning dear, I prepared breakfast for you!" and then I asked, "what happened last night, was there a fight between you two?". Her face became serious then looked in the mirror and said "we broke up" and then I said "why? I like that guy, he has a gentle attitude" then mom responded "he's not even rich, he was even asking money from me yesterday so don't be selfish, its my choice not yours". I then ate breakfast then I went to the train station to go back to my apartment.