Chapter 12: Room

I finally arrived at my apartment and it seems that I want to fall down and sleep because my legs are too weak of walking and I couldn't find any cab so I decided to walk.

"Its been so long since I've stayed here" I said so I went to the floor of my bedroom and figured out I forgot my keys. The only way to get in is the balcony of my room. My back's pretty injured and bleeding as well.

"Crap, I don't know what to do now" panicked with fear until I realized.... MICHAEL!

I knocked on the door and waited. No reply so I sat near the door and waited. I waited for an hour and I collapsed.

The next morning, I woke up in bed and it seems that I'm in Michael's room. When the blanket was removed, I saw a bandage wrapped around me and saw Michael sleeping not on the bed but sitting down. I just then realized....

MICHAEL!!!!! I shouted really loud and Michael woke up. I then slapped him and said "PERV!!!" Then he replied "NO NO, I DIDN't SEE I PROMISE".

I was prepared to slap him one more time but it felt like he was telling the truth. I sighed then put back the blanket. Michael then told me "I saw you last night, collapsed on the floor near my door and saw your back bleeding so I helped you and patched you up and again I didn't see it so don't worry". I replied "thank you".

Michael then changed the topic saying "is it necessary to break....up.....with.......me". I didn't reply at all then I removed the blanket and went up to him. He was still sitting down so I hugged him and said "thank you, I only broke up with you so that there'll be no trouble at all.... I still love you, in my heart. During the nine months I didn't remove you from my heart so lets come back". Michael sobbed and said "I also didn't remove you from my heart during the nine months". I hugged him tightly and he hugged me.

AUTHOR:
DON't WORRY THERES MORE, NOT THE END YET ;)
DON't FORGET TO SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS ;)
-Charlizard64