Chapter 3: Thirteen Years Old

This is where girls are becoming more teeny and sometimes rebellious but for me I just stay quite because my mom and dad didn't come back at all. Right now, I don't even mind seeing mom and dad and it'll be too late for them to show up in front of my face because I don't really care anymore and I think they don't care about me anymore. My aunt picked me up from school and she said she has a surprise for me so I showed her my "do I look like I care face" and went inside the car. After an hour of driving, I saw a girl waiting on the front door of my aunt's house and it was my mom. I went out of my aunt's car then started walking towards the door but my mom rushed to me then hugged me. I didn't hugged her back but still she said "I'm sorry I leave you all by yourself". My face still doesn't care and I ignored everything what she said. She now lets go of me from hugging and I continued walking to the door then went in the bedroom.

I opened my window and I heard conversations and it was my mom and aunt. My mom said "she's grown so big and looks like a fine lady" then my aunt said "then its your turn to show her that you're still a mother to her" then the conversation ends there. I closed the window then lied down and review some of my subjects for tomorrow's final exam. The bedroom door opened and it was mom, she asked if I can go with her to dinner then I said "I can't I have my final exam tomorrow". She then looked a bit upset in her face then she said "okay, study hard". The tone in her saying that is now a bit rude and my wasn't like that before getting mad easily.

I continued studying for four straight hours then I slept. Good thing I studied everything before I fell into a deep sleep. I am now sleeping but I have a dream and it was about dad when I'm looking in the mirror. My dad was smiling to me but I destroyed the mirror and there was a crack on the mirror. The next person who's in the mirror is my mom. At first she was smiling but then she has this scary look at her face, she went out of the mirror and carried a knife but the dream ends there. The look in my face was still pretty emotionless but worst thing to start the morning.