Chapter 8: Email

Its Christmas time and in time of the year, I'm expecting it as a lovely Christmas since its only me and Michael who's going to celebrate it. I took a shower and wrapped the gift of Michael and the gift is a jacket. I wanted to give him a jacket one month ago since he doesn't have one and he always feel so cold so I 'm going to give him one as a Christmas gift. As I am now done wrapping the jacket, someone door belled and it is Michael. Michael wanted to give his Christmas gift to me so I told him to wait outside for a moment. I closed the door and got the gift so I dashed to the door and opened it quickly. I told him "you first" and he showed me teddy bear. I smiled and he put it at his back right away and said "where's my gift, you promised me one" and I said ok with a face of seriousness. I showed him the gift and he gave me the teddy bear. He then opened the gift and he saw it and said "thanks, I always wanted a jacket". He then looked at me and saw me hugging the teddy bear he gave me. He then kissed me and he greeted me a merry christmas.

Its night time already so I took a shower and went to bed. I forgot to close my laptop so I went near it but the first thing I saw "Email- From Mom: Merry Christmas dear, I want to see to see you again please come to this address--->" I read the address and it wasn't the same like aunt's address. I thought of this and said to myself "just this once and I'll be off not seeing her next year" so I replied: "see you tomorrow, lets have a family dinner". I then went to the room of Michael and knocked on the door. Michael opened the door and he was wearing the jacket I gave him. I told him "sorry, but I can't go tomorrow with you, my mom wants me to visit her" and Michael starred at the ground for a moment and he said "ok, I'll still be waiting for you".

Good thing we wasn't disappointed at all so I prepare my stuff and slept. After hours of sleeping, I then went off but I left a note to Michael saying "see you tomorrow darling <3". I then went to the train station and start heading off to my mom's.